Why do so many men online hate women?

What lies? These women want sex with someone who is attractive to them. Be attractive. Work on attracting them. Your competition is certainly doing that. Why should a woman offer herself to someone who won't even put in the effort to show her she is worth it?
I am not the one who wants a really really serious relations; without "putting in the work"; I just want to have fun practicing, for now.

Women claim to want really really serious "relationship bailouts" instead of just sex.

I tell you what, Daniel. I have a friend who is an attractive woman in her early 40s. She is just now getting into BDSM. She wants to be a good Dominatrix. She also travels a lot for work.

She needs practice. Would you be willing to trade your "free massage with a happy ending" for your practice for getting tied to a rack and letting her whip you with a cat o'nine tail?

Both of you can get the practice you need.
this is why I don't take you seriously about serious topics.

everybody likes full body massage. full body massage is not Only friendly and beneficial, but also therapeutic.

only women with lousy female intuition, turn that down in favor of Only getting used by all of the other ones.

I like my feet tickled. I made one of my husbands do it.
being manipulated for pussy. how wonderful.

I beg your pardon?

He did it for the sheer love of me.

I like my feet tickled. I made one of my husbands do it.
being manipulated for pussy. how wonderful.

LMAO!!!! Says the guy who's whole schtick is manipulating women for his "practice".
that is all You, baby.

It is me pointing out your manipulations.
Mr. Projector, has spoken.

For someone who says I should learn to read, you have issues with that skill yourself.

Do you know the difference between manipulation and seduction?

That's your problem not mine. Sex is really an unnecessary part of my existence. Neither my wife not i want kids, so whst would be the point of it?
Practice simply for the sake of gender relations in modern times.

Guys know, practice makes perfect.

Women know it too. I'm sure plenty like to "practice". But they do so with men who are attractive to them.
Only women with lousy female intuition complain they can't find any more nice guys, if they don't play their game for a relationship, instead of trying to get guys to play their game for pussy.

Money is like pussy, only much more capitally, effective.

That's useful to know.
Yes, it is, especially for guys. We don't even have to try as hard as women to get some, when we merely have enough money.
You speak loser speak. The way you talk abut women is the way men who are losers with women talk, and it emanates from you as a very bad toxic smell. I imagine you drive women off without much difficulty.

If you want to be happy and learn how to really enjoy being with a woman, and I don't mean just sex, get some therapy: you are really messed up.

There are a LOT of fun things to be done in a kitchen.

Mine's not big enough.

So we would have to stand VERY close while we cooked?

I don't do much of that either. I can boil an egg.

YOu don't have to do any actual cooking. I'm very good at that too.

Just sit on the counter, look beautiful, and enjoy.

Don't want grits or shrimps.

What if..with 'mater gravy? :rolleyes: :eusa_whistle:

Don't knock it 'til you've tried it.

And reliably, predictably, the discussion has turned to the vagina and sex and that is because that is all some men can think of that is important about women.
Aside from those two things; is there something a woman offers that a mans male peers cannot provide? Minus the expense, and drama to boot?

And reliably, predictably, the discussion has turned to the vagina and sex and that is because that is all some men can think of that is important about women.
Aside from those two things; is there something a woman offers that a mans male peers cannot provide? Minus the expense, and drama to boot?

You can get a blowjob from a male peer and fuck his ass too.

Dan's sexually selfish.

That is the understatement of the week.

His standards are pleasing only himself.
Through full body massage with happy ending and g-spot focus work?

So how about that swap of practice for practice with my friend?
everybody doesn't enjoy bdsm all the time.
wait until my next girlfriend loses a bet; and it is my turn to cover it.
I'm laughing my ass off at you folks. Sex, BDSM, and cooking. Your banter reminds me of a scene from the ridiculous "Fifty Shades" series. She drags her billionaire off to the supermarket because she doesn't have groceries in her apartment. He is flummoxed. Billionaires don't set foot in supermarkets. They get back to her apartment. She wants sex first. He wants to eat first. So he has to help with the cooking. She sets him to chopping peppers and the man ain't got a clue as to how to do it. She goes about preparing the meal while making sure that she rubs up against him at every opportunity. It was funny. She succeeds in taming the billionaire boy in this story by refusing to be a sycophant like the rest of those he knows and reminding him when necessary that he is an asshole.

That is the understatement of the week.

I'm laughing my ass off at you folks. Sex, BDSM, and cooking. Your banter reminds me of a scene from the ridiculous "Fifty Shades" series. She drags her billionaire off to the supermarket because she doesn't have groceries in her apartment. He is flummoxed. Billionaires don't set foot in supermarkets. They get back to her apartment. She wants sex first. He wants to eat first. So he has to help with the cooking. She sets him to chopping peppers and the man ain't got a clue as to how to do it. She goes about preparing the meal while making sure that she rubs up against him at every opportunity. It was funny. She succeeds in taming the billionaire boy in this story by refusing to be a sycophant like the rest of those he knows and reminding him when necessary that he is an asshole.
Which is why the whole '50 Shades' thing was just so much tripe. Poorly prepared tripe at that!

Which is why the whole '50 Shades' thing was just so much tripe. Poorly prepared tripe at that!

Didn't watch it but sounds funny.

Didn't watch it but sounds funny.
It was practically unreadable. I still can't understand the popularity that swirled around it at the time. Maybe because it was published as a mainstream novel and was a bit more 'abnormal' than the usual softcore found in romance novels.

You should all go and live in France. They're civilised about these things there.

Ménage a trois is quite normal.
If only they bathed more regularly. LOL

Who knows, maybe they do now. I know about 30 years ago or so, they were...um...not to disposed to bathing every day.

You should all go and live in France. They're civilised about these things there.

Who knows, maybe they do now. I know about 30 years ago or so, they were...um...not to disposed to bathing every day.

It's not good to take baths every day. Strips the skin.

It's not good to take baths every day. Strips the skin.
Perhaps, but I have been addicted to a daily shower since I was 7 and have rarely gone more than a day, maybe two, without one. They make products to moisturize if it becomes a problem.

Having said that, I would not be opposed a Menage a trois or fifty. :biggrin:

It seriously was awful. As a literature fan, I have to attest to this. Both the writing of the books and the attempts at film adaptation, poorly written, poorly scripted for the screen, poorly acted, and poorly edited. But there was some humor in it and this occurred between the two principle characters. A lot of people missed the humor. It is classic in storytelling of any sort that the lovebirds have to have some sort of a fight with each other, just to establish territory. Then the dueling and the fun begins.

If you don't know answer to that question by now..

How old are you?

iu

Oh, so it matters if it turns YOU on or not. But women should fall at your feet even if it doesn't turn them on.

Hypocrisy is not an attractive feature, Dannyboy.
learn how to read, dear.
comparing apples and oranges is not very useful.

The acts are not the same. But wanting to practice is the same. You wanting women to submit, whether they want it or not is why you show yourself to by a hypocrite.
Any women want to volunteer for full body massage with happy ending and g spot focus work, practice?

You are welcome to be a friend and help me get, really really good at it.

Yes, it is, especially for guys. We don't even have to try as hard as women to get some, when we merely have enough money.

So why are you begging for "practice"?
social studies? women don't seem to actually want equality, they just want be all talk and no action about equality; how like the right wing.

Only by your definition of equality. Which, as I have said numerous times, has no bearing on the actual definition of the word.

Remember when you said you weren't going to lower your standards? Neither are women.
dude, you have nothing but fallacy not any valid arguments.

I have presented a perfectly valid argument. No fallacies here. Unless you would like to point out the exact fallacy?
Nothing but red herrings.

iu

Just helping Vast out. He doesn't have to have a woman if it's just too much work for him. :laugh2:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back