Why do so many men online hate women?

I think you should make a singles thread as an experiment so we can see where you fuck up in your wooing strategy.

Is that really necessary? I mean, it is pretty clear, no? Dude is a fucked up mess.

Not it's not but Daniel seems lonely so I felt pity.

I mean, he is clearly insane.

Your right. He is. So sad.

Yeah well, he's also a jerk, so it's not that sad. He views women as nothing but prostitutes, so . . . . I don't feel sorry for him one bit. Let him go spend his money on a sex robot or something. :D That is what those things were invented for, men who are socially inept in one way or another.

I think you should make a singles thread as an experiment so we can see where you fuck up in your wooing strategy.

Is that really necessary? I mean, it is pretty clear, no? Dude is a fucked up mess.

Not it's not but Daniel seems lonely so I felt pity.

I mean, he is clearly insane.

Your right. He is. So sad.

Add cheapskate to the list. So we already know he is insane, weird, creepy, and is a cheapskate. All bad qualities. :D

Nothing but ad hominems instead of better friendship at lower cost.

It is mostly all I get for free.

Only Bad girls do that.

The problem for you seems to be that nobody is really vying to get your friendship or any other kind of relationship with you. Perhaps the problem is you and not women or anyone else? Has that thought ever occurred to you before?

Mine's not big enough.

So we would have to stand VERY close while we cooked?

I don't do much of that either. I can boil an egg.

YOu don't have to do any actual cooking. I'm very good at that too.

Just sit on the counter, look beautiful, and enjoy.

Don't want grits or shrimps.

What if..with 'mater gravy? :rolleyes: :eusa_whistle:

Don't knock it 'til you've tried it.

I make a creole shrmp & grits that is amazing. But if milady wants steak, I will go there instead.

His standards are pleasing only himself.
Through full body massage with happy ending and g-spot focus work?

So how about that swap of practice for practice with my friend?
everybody doesn't enjoy bdsm all the time.
wait until my next girlfriend loses a bet; and it is my turn to cover it.
I'm laughing my ass off at you folks. Sex, BDSM, and cooking. Your banter reminds me of a scene from the ridiculous "Fifty Shades" series. She drags her billionaire off to the supermarket because she doesn't have groceries in her apartment. He is flummoxed. Billionaires don't set foot in supermarkets. They get back to her apartment. She wants sex first. He wants to eat first. So he has to help with the cooking. She sets him to chopping peppers and the man ain't got a clue as to how to do it. She goes about preparing the meal while making sure that she rubs up against him at every opportunity. It was funny. She succeeds in taming the billionaire boy in this story by refusing to be a sycophant like the rest of those he knows and reminding him when necessary that he is an asshole.
Which is why the whole '50 Shades' thing was just so much tripe. Poorly prepared tripe at that!

50 Shades was not about BDSM. It was about rape and a teenagers fantasy of a billionaire.

I like my feet tickled. I made one of my husbands do it.
being manipulated for pussy. how wonderful.

I beg your pardon?

He did it for the sheer love of me.
Nice guys do.

Nice or nasty plays no role in it, where love is concerned.

bow-cupid.png
Only women with lousy female intuition, say that.

Only a boy who has never experienced love would say it has anything to do with intuition.

And your profile claims you are 54 years old?

being manipulated for pussy. how wonderful.

I beg your pardon?

He did it for the sheer love of me.
Nice guys do.

Nice or nasty plays no role in it, where love is concerned.

bow-cupid.png
Only women with lousy female intuition, say that.

Only a boy who has never experienced love would say it has anything to do with intuition.

And your profile claims you are 54 years old?

Deranged and desperate.

lol. nothing but defletion, chics?

only wo-men are that inferior.

I already know I merely need money; only women are the ones engaged in female fantasy, instead of quantum computing.

Daniel, look at the responses you have gotten from females on these forums. There have been 5 or 6 tell you that you are creepy and crazy. But you still insist the issue is with them? lol

Through full body massage with happy ending and g-spot focus work?

So how about that swap of practice for practice with my friend?
everybody doesn't enjoy bdsm all the time.
wait until my next girlfriend loses a bet; and it is my turn to cover it.
I'm laughing my ass off at you folks. Sex, BDSM, and cooking. Your banter reminds me of a scene from the ridiculous "Fifty Shades" series. She drags her billionaire off to the supermarket because she doesn't have groceries in her apartment. He is flummoxed. Billionaires don't set foot in supermarkets. They get back to her apartment. She wants sex first. He wants to eat first. So he has to help with the cooking. She sets him to chopping peppers and the man ain't got a clue as to how to do it. She goes about preparing the meal while making sure that she rubs up against him at every opportunity. It was funny. She succeeds in taming the billionaire boy in this story by refusing to be a sycophant like the rest of those he knows and reminding him when necessary that he is an asshole.
Which is why the whole '50 Shades' thing was just so much tripe. Poorly prepared tripe at that!

50 Shades was not about BDSM. It was about rape and a teenagers fantasy of a billionaire.
It was about as poorly written a novel on any subject as could be found. I don't think the author knew what it was about.

And reliably, predictably, the discussion has turned to the vagina and sex and that is because that is all some men can think of that is important about women.
Aside from those two things; is there something a woman offers that a mans male peers cannot provide? Minus the expense, and drama to boot?

You can get a blowjob from a male peer and fuck his ass too.
Only of you're a homo. But then... This thread would be of no interest to you...

Because so many women hate men.

They hate seeing men be successful
They hate seeing men be happy
They hate when men want something special for themselves like a mag or club...So they have it closed down all while women can have their own.
They hate fairness with men and want to rule over them
They want to silence men and men won't have it

Wake up

Still haven't found a woman willing to go a date with you, eh matty?

There IS a reason for that....

I love women.
But that doesnt mean a lot of them dont suck greasy prison dick

Forum List

Back