Why do so many men online hate women?

Only of you're a homo. But then... This thread would be of no interest to you...

I am just pointing out you don't need a woman for sex either friendo. Your problem is you were born good looking so you some women have let you believe your attitude is normal. Handsome men are sometimes deluded.
But you do need a woman for sex, if you aren't a homo. So for a straight male, what does a woman offer a man besides sex; that he can't get from his male peers?

I don't need a woman for sex :lol: a straight male can get sex from his male peers too. I've heard about those down low fellas.
Again you dodge the question. Why?

The answer is a person like you could never get anything from a female that you couldn't get from a male. However, in my relationship with my boyfriend, he gets a lot more tender moments and can be vulnerable with me in ways he cannot be with dudes. The nurturing and loving exchange is different with me his lady then him kicking around bullshit with dudes.
Can be vunerable...? What in the fuck does that mean; and how is it a benefit...?

And reliably, predictably, the discussion has turned to the vagina and sex and that is because that is all some men can think of that is important about women.
Aside from those two things; is there something a woman offers that a mans male peers cannot provide? Minus the expense, and drama to boot?

You can get a blowjob from a male peer and fuck his ass too.

iu

Just helping Vast out. He doesn't have to have a woman if it's just too much work for him. :laugh2:
Why have one when you can have 5+...? Still you avoided my question. That's the second one now. Why?
With polygamy, every woman can marry a nice guy!

Aside from those two things; is there something a woman offers that a mans male peers cannot provide? Minus the expense, and drama to boot?

Only of you're a homo. But then... This thread would be of no interest to you...

I am just pointing out you don't need a woman for sex either friendo. Your problem is you were born good looking so you some women have let you believe your attitude is normal. Handsome men are sometimes deluded.
But you do need a woman for sex, if you aren't a homo. So for a straight male, what does a woman offer a man besides sex; that he can't get from his male peers?
A cook, a maid, someone that will put you first (unless she has kids)
You see folks!? Now that was a good straight forward, no bullshit, answer! Fuck yeah!!!

Last edited:
Gay men love women....straight men learn to love women when they grow up, usually after 50
I am a straight man and I have loved women from the dawn of my awareness of gender. Yes, it took me a while longer to learn to respect women, but I came up in an era when sexism was acceptable and when people were still hung up on gender rolls. But later in life I found that women respect men to the extent that men respect them. The premise of this thread is idiotic.

Isn't it time to come out of the closet?
Do you have anything to contribute to the topic or are you just going to continue to employ taunts and snarky comments like a 5th grade special ed student?

My boyfriend is a nice guy. Everyone likes him and he is easy going and easy to get along with.
Everyone likes a beta. No struggle for the top position...
I don't mind oil wrestling girlfriends to see who gets to be on top in the relationship for the week.
In any of your girlfriends even suspect that the others exist... You have failed...
I looking forward to quantum computing.

And reliably, predictably, the discussion has turned to the vagina and sex and that is because that is all some men can think of that is important about women.

iu

Just helping Vast out. He doesn't have to have a woman if it's just too much work for him. :laugh2:

:eusa_hand:

Gay men love women....straight men learn to love women when they grow up, usually after 50
I am a straight man and I have loved women from the dawn of my awareness of gender. Yes, it took me a while longer to learn to respect women, but I came up in an era when sexism was acceptable and when people were still hung up on gender rolls. But later in life I found that women respect men to the extent that men respect them. The premise of this thread is idiotic.

Do you have anything to contribute to the topic or are you just going to continue to employ taunts and snarky comments like a 5th grade special ed student?

Says the biggest faggot on USMB. So, you're flaming gay on Falena's site, yet straight here, amirite? Bitch, please. :eusa_hand:

My boyfriend is a nice guy. Everyone likes him and he is easy going and easy to get along with.
I don't mind oil wrestling girlfriends to see who gets to be on top in the relationship for the week.
If any of your girlfriends even suspect that the others exist... You have failed...

Spoken like the master of deception. :eek:

If any of your girlfriends even suspect that the others exist... You have failed...

You get found out in the end. :biggrin:

What you do in the dark, will always come into the light.

What you do in the dark, will always come into the light.

Back to Harry Potter.

See you in the next commercial break.

I'm sorry! I was just trying to get down to your level!

How were those gender rolls? Do they taste good with butter?

I'm sorry! I was just trying to get down to your level!

How were those gender rolls? Do they taste good with butter?
You are reported for modifying my post to change the emphasis Sparky

Nothing but ad hominems instead of better friendship at lower cost.

It is mostly all I get for free.

Only Bad girls do that.

The problem for you seems to be that nobody is really vying to get your friendship or any other kind of relationship with you. Perhaps the problem is you and not women or anyone else? Has that thought ever occurred to you before?
not for free, under Any form of Capitalism. Y'all have to say the exact same thing, when I have enough money. :p

Funny, you keep referring to whether it is free or not. Plenty of women engage in delightful relationships for free. At least they do with men who are not you.

Forum List

Back