Why do so many men online hate women?

Gay men love women....straight men learn to love women when they grow up, usually after 50
I am a straight man and I have loved women from the dawn of my awareness of gender. Yes, it took me a while longer to learn to respect women, but I came up in an era when sexism was acceptable and when people were still hung up on gender rolls. But later in life I found that women respect men to the extent that men respect them. The premise of this thread is idiotic.

Isn't it time to come out of the closet?
Do you have anything to contribute to the topic or are you just going to continue to employ taunts and snarky comments like a 5th grade special ed student?

I'm sorry! I was just trying to get down to your level!

How were those gender rolls? Do they taste good with butter?
You are reported for modifying my post to change the emphasis Sparky

Sorry! I didn't modify a word! Suck it up buttercup! Try again!

I am a straight man and I have loved women from the dawn of my awareness of gender. Yes, it took me a while longer to learn to respect women, but I came up in an era when sexism was acceptable and when people were still hung up on gender rolls. But later in life I found that women respect men to the extent that men respect them. The premise of this thread is idiotic.

Do you have anything to contribute to the topic or are you just going to continue to employ taunts and snarky comments like a 5th grade special ed student?

You made it look like I was shouting for emphasis when the statement was matter of fact and not central to my comments

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am just pointing out you don't need a woman for sex either friendo. Your problem is you were born good looking so you some women have let you believe your attitude is normal. Handsome men are sometimes deluded.
But you do need a woman for sex, if you aren't a homo. So for a straight male, what does a woman offer a man besides sex; that he can't get from his male peers?

I don't need a woman for sex :lol: a straight male can get sex from his male peers too. I've heard about those down low fellas.
Again you dodge the question. Why?

The answer is a person like you could never get anything from a female that you couldn't get from a male. However, in my relationship with my boyfriend, he gets a lot more tender moments and can be vulnerable with me in ways he cannot be with dudes. The nurturing and loving exchange is different with me his lady then him kicking around bullshit with dudes.
Can be vunerable...? What in the fuck does that mean; and how is it a benefit...?

Again for you, there's nothing but sex. For others much more.

My boyfriend is a nice guy. Everyone likes him and he is easy going and easy to get along with.
Everyone likes a beta. No struggle for the top position...
I don't mind oil wrestling girlfriends to see who gets to be on top in the relationship for the week.
If any of your girlfriends even suspect that the others exist... You have failed...

He doesn't have any girlfriends.

But you do need a woman for sex, if you aren't a homo. So for a straight male, what does a woman offer a man besides sex; that he can't get from his male peers?

I don't need a woman for sex :lol: a straight male can get sex from his male peers too. I've heard about those down low fellas.

The answer is a person like you could never get anything from a female that you couldn't get from a male. However, in my relationship with my boyfriend, he gets a lot more tender moments and can be vulnerable with me in ways he cannot be with dudes. The nurturing and loving exchange is different with me his lady then him kicking around bullshit with dudes.
Can be vunerable...? What in the fuck does that mean; and how is it a benefit...?

Agreed.

Like cooking, cleaning, etc. ...

lol

You made it look like I was shouting for emphasis when the statement was matter of fact and not central to my comments

There are no "all caps" there, so again, suck it up buttercup!

You are embarrassing yourself yet again!

Agreed.

Like cooking, cleaning, etc. ...

lol

shopping too. :lol:

lol. nothing but defletion, chics?

only wo-men are that inferior.

I already know I merely need money; only women are the ones engaged in female fantasy, instead of quantum computing.

Daniel, look at the responses you have gotten from females on these forums. There have been 5 or 6 tell you that you are creepy and crazy. But you still insist the issue is with them? lol
I have; nothing but fallacy for free; they have to have the same opinion, when I have money. We all know, that won't ever happen under Any form of Capitalism.

Try bartering. I'll scratch your back, if you'll scratch mine.

There are no "all caps" there, so again, suck it up buttercup!

You are embarrassing yourself yet again!

Changing it to red and enlarging it is the same thing but you’re to stupid to know that

Last edited:
Through full body massage with happy ending and g-spot focus work?

So how about that swap of practice for practice with my friend?
everybody doesn't enjoy bdsm all the time.
wait until my next girlfriend loses a bet; and it is my turn to cover it.
I'm laughing my ass off at you folks. Sex, BDSM, and cooking. Your banter reminds me of a scene from the ridiculous "Fifty Shades" series. She drags her billionaire off to the supermarket because she doesn't have groceries in her apartment. He is flummoxed. Billionaires don't set foot in supermarkets. They get back to her apartment. She wants sex first. He wants to eat first. So he has to help with the cooking. She sets him to chopping peppers and the man ain't got a clue as to how to do it. She goes about preparing the meal while making sure that she rubs up against him at every opportunity. It was funny. She succeeds in taming the billionaire boy in this story by refusing to be a sycophant like the rest of those he knows and reminding him when necessary that he is an asshole.
Which is why the whole '50 Shades' thing was just so much tripe. Poorly prepared tripe at that!

50 Shades was not about BDSM. It was about rape and a teenagers fantasy of a billionaire.

Actually, it wasn't. It's a fantasy, sure. Little miss modest English Lit major makes up her mind that, having not had sex before, she decides that he is going to be her first. She doesn't change her mind after he shows her his "playroom" and toys, and asks whether he should take her home because she must be disgusted by now. She forges ahead, instead. After many tedious sex scenes that leave them both panting and the unpacking of all of his enormous emotional baggage, her finding a lost boy underneath it all, a helicopter crash that was an attempt by a rival to kill him by tinkering with his helicopter, her being stalked by his deranged ex-lover, his rival's attempt to kidnap her, the interference of the woman who introduced him to BDSM, and more, he ends up wrapped around her little finger, next to the one bearing a very, very large diamond. The wedding is wonderful, their baby is really cute, and they have another one on the way.
I read this on the internet after seeing all of the comments about it, many of which I suspected were wrong, and reading Dave Berry's hilarious column on it:
Dave Barry Learns Everything You Need to Know About Being a Husband From Reading "50 Shades of Grey"

I found the whole thing, particularly the public misconceptions of it, very amusing.
Jane Austin must be rolling over in her grave.

You should all go and live in France. They're civilised about these things there.

Ménage a trois is quite normal.
I am advocating for polygamy so every woman can marry a nice guy.

Who wants a nice guy?
How about, quantum marriage for quantum gender based solutions?

Do you intellectualise every single thing? As opposed to making it up as you go along?
Only when women keep repeating the same mistakes, and claiming they are not really like that, afterward.

How, right wing of them.

lol. nothing but defletion, chics?

only wo-men are that inferior.

I already know I merely need money; only women are the ones engaged in female fantasy, instead of quantum computing.

Daniel, look at the responses you have gotten from females on these forums. There have been 5 or 6 tell you that you are creepy and crazy. But you still insist the issue is with them? lol
I have; nothing but fallacy for free; they have to have the same opinion, when I have money. We all know, that won't ever happen under Any form of Capitalism.

Try bartering. I'll scratch your back, if you'll scratch mine.
full body massage with happy ending; we can claim we are working on our happy camper policy, simply for the sake of gender relations in modern times.

Nothing but ad hominems instead of better friendship at lower cost.

It is mostly all I get for free.

Only Bad girls do that.

The problem for you seems to be that nobody is really vying to get your friendship or any other kind of relationship with you. Perhaps the problem is you and not women or anyone else? Has that thought ever occurred to you before?
not for free, under Any form of Capitalism. Y'all have to say the exact same thing, when I have enough money. :p

Funny, you keep referring to whether it is free or not. Plenty of women engage in delightful relationships for free. At least they do with men who are not you.
Nobody takes right wingers seriously about economics.

Only Bad girls do that.

The problem for you seems to be that nobody is really vying to get your friendship or any other kind of relationship with you. Perhaps the problem is you and not women or anyone else? Has that thought ever occurred to you before?
not for free, under Any form of Capitalism. Y'all have to say the exact same thing, when I have enough money. :p

Funny, you keep referring to whether it is free or not. Plenty of women engage in delightful relationships for free. At least they do with men who are not you.

Is that what you talk about when performing your massages?

Only Bad girls do that.

Is that what you talk about when performing your massages?

You think he's actually talked somebody into it yet? It's like he's trying to throw a guilt-trip about it. Low-low chance of success.

Forum List

Back