Why do so many men online hate women?

And reliably, predictably, the discussion has turned to the vagina and sex and that is because that is all some men can think of that is important about women.
Aside from those two things; is there something a woman offers that a mans male peers cannot provide? Minus the expense, and drama to boot?

You can get a blowjob from a male peer and fuck his ass too.

iu

Just helping Vast out. He doesn't have to have a woman if it's just too much work for him. :laugh2:
Why have one when you can have 5+...? Still you avoided my question. That's the second one now. Why?

And reliably, predictably, the discussion has turned to the vagina and sex and that is because that is all some men can think of that is important about women.
Aside from those two things; is there something a woman offers that a mans male peers cannot provide? Minus the expense, and drama to boot?

Only of you're a homo. But then... This thread would be of no interest to you...

I am just pointing out you don't need a woman for sex either friendo. Your problem is you were born good looking so you some women have let you believe your attitude is normal. Handsome men are sometimes deluded.

Only of you're a homo. But then... This thread would be of no interest to you...

I am just pointing out you don't need a woman for sex either friendo. Your problem is you were born good looking so you some women have let you believe your attitude is normal. Handsome men are sometimes deluded.
But you do need a woman for sex, if you aren't a homo. So for a straight male, what does a woman offer a man besides sex; that he can't get from his male peers?

Because so many women hate men.

They hate seeing men be successful
They hate seeing men be happy
They hate when men want something special for themselves like a mag or club...So they have it closed down all while women can have their own.
They hate fairness with men and want to rule over them
They want to silence men and men won't have it

Wake up

Spoken like a true homosexual male. Why do you want to be like them?

Men in general don't like repression and attempts at silencing our freedom of speech or ability to live the way we wish.

Women want to silence us and put under their boot heal. That's not going to work as men are very good at getting out from under the heal of other men that are far more violent and capable.

Under the "heal"? Do you need a doctor?

But you do need a woman for sex, if you aren't a homo. So for a straight male, what does a woman offer a man besides sex; that he can't get from his male peers?

I don't need a woman for sex :lol: a straight male can get sex from his male peers too. I've heard about those down low fellas.

I don't need a woman for sex :lol: a straight male can get sex from his male peers too. I've heard about those down low fellas.
Again you dodge the question. Why?

Again you dodge the question. Why?

The answer is a person like you could never get anything from a female that you couldn't get from a male. However, in my relationship with my boyfriend, he gets a lot more tender moments and can be vulnerable with me in ways he cannot be with dudes. The nurturing and loving exchange is different with me his lady then him kicking around bullshit with dudes.

Gay men love women....straight men learn to love women when they grow up, usually after 50
I am a straight man and I have loved women from the dawn of my awareness of gender. Yes, it took me a while longer to learn to respect women, but I came up in an era when sexism was acceptable and when people were still hung up on gender rolls. But later in life I found that women respect men to the extent that men respect them. The premise of this thread is idiotic.

Isn't it time to come out of the closet?

A brilliant intellect?

Gay men love women....straight men learn to love women when they grow up, usually after 50
I am a straight man and I have loved women from the dawn of my awareness of gender. Yes, it took me a while longer to learn to respect women, but I came up in an era when sexism was acceptable and when people were still hung up on gender rolls. But later in life I found that women respect men to the extent that men respect them. The premise of this thread is idiotic.

Gender rolls? Is that anything like cinnamon rolls? Do they resemble hot dog buns?

Nothing but ad hominems instead of better friendship at lower cost.

It is mostly all I get for free.

Only Bad girls do that.

The problem for you seems to be that nobody is really vying to get your friendship or any other kind of relationship with you. Perhaps the problem is you and not women or anyone else? Has that thought ever occurred to you before?
not for free, under Any form of Capitalism. Y'all have to say the exact same thing, when I have enough money. :p

Emotional intimacy.

A soft place to land at the end of the day.

lol. nothing but defletion, chics?

only wo-men are that inferior.

I already know I merely need money; only women are the ones engaged in female fantasy, instead of quantum computing.

Daniel, look at the responses you have gotten from females on these forums. There have been 5 or 6 tell you that you are creepy and crazy. But you still insist the issue is with them? lol
I have; nothing but fallacy for free; they have to have the same opinion, when I have money. We all know, that won't ever happen under Any form of Capitalism.

A cook, a maid, someone that will put you first (unless she has kids)

Forum List

Back