Why do so many men online hate women?

I am not the one who wants a really really serious relations; without "putting in the work"; I just want to have fun practicing, for now.

Women claim to want really really serious "relationship bailouts" instead of just sex.

I tell you what, Daniel. I have a friend who is an attractive woman in her early 40s. She is just now getting into BDSM. She wants to be a good Dominatrix. She also travels a lot for work.

She needs practice. Would you be willing to trade your "free massage with a happy ending" for your practice for getting tied to a rack and letting her whip you with a cat o'nine tail?

Both of you can get the practice you need.
this is why I don't take you seriously about serious topics.

everybody likes full body massage. full body massage is not Only friendly and beneficial, but also therapeutic.

only women with lousy female intuition, turn that down in favor of Only getting used by all of the other ones.

I like my feet tickled. I made one of my husbands do it.
being manipulated for pussy. how wonderful.

I beg your pardon?

He did it for the sheer love of me.
Nice guys do.

Practice simply for the sake of gender relations in modern times.

Guys know, practice makes perfect.

Women know it too. I'm sure plenty like to "practice". But they do so with men who are attractive to them.
Only women with lousy female intuition complain they can't find any more nice guys, if they don't play their game for a relationship, instead of trying to get guys to play their game for pussy.

Money is like pussy, only much more capitally, effective.

That's useful to know.
Yes, it is, especially for guys. We don't even have to try as hard as women to get some, when we merely have enough money.
You speak loser speak. The way you talk abut women is the way men who are losers with women talk, and it emanates from you as a very bad toxic smell. I imagine you drive women off without much difficulty.

If you want to be happy and learn how to really enjoy being with a woman, and I don't mean just sex, get some therapy: you are really messed up.
If Only, I could find nice girls for free when I don't have any money.

I tell you what, Daniel. I have a friend who is an attractive woman in her early 40s. She is just now getting into BDSM. She wants to be a good Dominatrix. She also travels a lot for work.

She needs practice. Would you be willing to trade your "free massage with a happy ending" for your practice for getting tied to a rack and letting her whip you with a cat o'nine tail?

Both of you can get the practice you need.

everybody likes full body massage. full body massage is not Only friendly and beneficial, but also therapeutic.

only women with lousy female intuition, turn that down in favor of Only getting used by all of the other ones.

I beg your pardon?

Nice guys do.

Nice or nasty plays no role in it, where love is concerned.

bow-cupid.png

Women know it too. I'm sure plenty like to "practice". But they do so with men who are attractive to them.
Only women with lousy female intuition complain they can't find any more nice guys, if they don't play their game for a relationship, instead of trying to get guys to play their game for pussy.

That's useful to know.
Yes, it is, especially for guys. We don't even have to try as hard as women to get some, when we merely have enough money.
You speak loser speak. The way you talk abut women is the way men who are losers with women talk, and it emanates from you as a very bad toxic smell. I imagine you drive women off without much difficulty.

If you want to be happy and learn how to really enjoy being with a woman, and I don't mean just sex, get some therapy: you are really messed up.

Try being a nice guy.

I beg your pardon?

Nice guys do.

Nice or nasty plays no role in it, where love is concerned.

bow-cupid.png
Only women with lousy female intuition, say that.

That's useful to know.

Try being a nice guy.
I only claim to be a mostly nice guy.

That's useful to know.

Try being a nice guy.

Sex robots were invented for people like you.

That's useful to know.

Try being a nice guy.

My boyfriend is not a nice guy. But he is nice to me.

My boyfriend is a nice guy. Everyone likes him and he is easy going and easy to get along with.

Try being a nice guy.

Sex robots were invented for people like you.
Woe, is me; wives from Stepford, Inc. is still, Only science fiction.

Babies just love him. It is so weird. Every time see a baby at a restaurant or whatever, it will just stare at him and smile and sometimes laugh. I told him it's because he's funny looking! :lol:

I think you should make a singles thread as an experiment so we can see where you fuck up in your wooing strategy.

I think you should make a singles thread as an experiment so we can see where you fuck up in your wooing strategy.

Is that really necessary? I mean, it is pretty clear, no? Dude is a fucked up mess.

Babies just love him. It is so weird. Every time see a baby at a restaurant or whatever, it will just stare at him and smile and sometimes laugh. I told him it's because he's funny looking! :lol:

So Sweet. My boyfriend is rough around the edges looking so he comes off intimidating but when we are alone he's sweet and funny. We laugh alot together he thinks I'm a weirdo but in a funny way.

Forum List

Back