Why do so many men online hate women?

Why do you have women buried in your basement?
I don't. ChrisL just likes to bear, False Witness, about that because she, "hates men."

What? You have shown, over and over, that you ONLY like women when you can get in their pants. Period.
dear, sex is a Requirement for something as really really serious and sacred, as a Religious marriage.

I only ask them to come over, take off all of their clothes, and get touched all over; and call them, honey bunches of O's.

Well have you tried some of the dating sites for people over 50? That would be your best bet, but you definitely need to change your strategy or people there will just think you are weird and creepy too! I mean, you probably really ARE weird and creepy, so maybe it's a good thing that you aren't good at hiding your weirdness and your creepiness. :dunno: There is clearly something the matter with you. The question would be whether you are a dangerous psychopath?

He's selfish, self-centered, and entitled.

I can't agree with that because most of the time I seriously have no idea what the poster is babbling incoherently about! :dunno: Maybe he is a schizophrenic or something.

He's just trolling starved for attention.

Nope, he's been on a couple of other forums that I was on too (whether or not he is stalking me - I don't know - let's hope not though! :D) He has always been weird and creepy. This is not some act.

He could be stalking you. Be careful!

Well, if he gets excited by following me from one board to another, then there is really not much to be done about that. I mostly ignore him, so I doubt if he is stalking me. He has no reason to since I rarely speak with him.

I don't. ChrisL just likes to bear, False Witness, about that because she, "hates men."

What? You have shown, over and over, that you ONLY like women when you can get in their pants. Period.
dear, sex is a Requirement for something as really really serious and sacred, as a Religious marriage.

I only ask them to come over, take off all of their clothes, and get touched all over; and call them, honey bunches of O's.

Well have you tried some of the dating sites for people over 50? That would be your best bet, but you definitely need to change your strategy or people there will just think you are weird and creepy too! I mean, you probably really ARE weird and creepy, so maybe it's a good thing that you aren't good at hiding your weirdness and your creepiness. :dunno: There is clearly something the matter with you. The question would be whether you are a dangerous psychopath?

I can't agree with that because most of the time I seriously have no idea what the poster is babbling incoherently about! :dunno: Maybe he is a schizophrenic or something.

He might be. But mental illness or not, He outlines exactly how the woman has to be physically and how she serves his needs. He has an unreasonable expectation in his narratives and none of them talk about being a good person. Its all about a business transaction in exchange for sex because he is too selfish to do the work a real relationship takes at times.

He might be. But mental illness or not, He outlines exactly how the woman has to be physically and how she serves his needs. He has an unreasonable expectation in his narratives and none of them talk about being a good person. Its all about a business transaction in exchange for sex because he is too selfish to do the work a real relationship takes at times.

It would take a real mental case to take him seriously anyways. :eek:

danielpalos makes me think of that one guy..

The Green River Killer. Yes, I read the book. :eusa_shhh:

danielpalos makes me think of that one guy..

The Green River Killer. Yes, I read the book. :eusa_shhh:

What would a person have to gain by pretending to be the opposite sex? :dunno: I can almost understand women pretending to be men online so they aren't bothered by people like danielpalos or so that other members might take their posts more seriously and not refer to them as "dingbats." But what would a man gain by pretending to be a woman on a political messageboard?

People who lie about their gender are in the minority, the ones who do lie about their gender are probably mostly females pretending to be males for the "respect" issue.

Or..lack of getting harassed. I can sympathize with that. For instance, "churning butter" guy. :badgrin:

People who lie about their gender are in the minority, the ones who do lie about their gender are probably mostly females pretending to be males for the "respect" issue.

Or..lack of getting harassed. I can sympathize with that.

It's pretty sad state of affairs actually, that we all can't be considered grownups and some people just have to (because of their own insecurity) be dismissive of a female's opinions and thoughts.

Actually, I do now remember a man on DP who pretended to be a woman. He stole some young girl's FB photos and claimed he was her and was asking men if they would like to cuddle with him. :lol: I don't know what his story was. Maybe he was gay or just trolling the guys on the forum. Kind of funny all the men who wanted to "cuddle up" with him though. :p

Actually, I do now remember a man on DP who pretended to be a woman. He stole some young girl's FB photos and claimed he was her and was asking men if they would like to cuddle with him. :lol: I don't know what his story was. Maybe he was gay or just trolling the guys on the forum. Kind of funny all the men who wanted to "cuddle up" with him though. :p

I'm here to talk smack. :funnyface:

Forum List

Back