Why do so many people deny climate change

Here ya go, bonehead:

Below is a map show the range of elephant seals. That's a great coverage area for drawing conclusions about the entire ocean, don't ya thing?

Mirounga_angustirostris_distribution.png

Obviously, you are wrong here. It is the range of SOME, not all.

This may be a good example that highlights your cognitive issues.

Show the range of the others. Furthermore, it's obvious that elephant seals don't get far from land, and there is no record of them diving deeper than 900 meters. The ocean goes down to 5000 meters for much of its extent.

What numskulls like you prove is that cult members are obviously willing to accept whatever their AGW magicians dish out to them without question.

You suck at research and independent learning.

Clearly, your statements are just BS with no basis. Obviously there is a record of them diving and providing deep ocean temperatures, dipwad. You just make shit up.

Last edited:
I told you that you wouldn't understand a word of it.

Here ya go, bonehead:

Below is a map show the range of elephant seals. That's a great coverage area for drawing conclusions about the entire ocean, don't ya thing?

There are two main populations of Elephant seals: the Northern Elephant seal inhabits the West coast of North America and the Southern Elephant seal inhabits the region immediately surrounding Antarctica - not a huge percentage of the World's oceans. The species was almost entire wiped out by the end of the 19th century. There were only about 100 know examples at that time. All modern elephant seals are descended from those 100 individuals.

Elephant Seals - Earthguide

BTW, elephant seal depth and temperature records only go back to the mid 1990s

Last edited:
Here ya go, bonehead:

Show the range of the others. Furthermore, it's obvious that elephant seals don't get far from land, and there is no record of them diving deeper than 900 meters. The ocean goes down to 5000 meters for much of its extent.

What numskulls like you prove is that cult members are obviously willing to accept whatever their AGW magicians dish out to them without question.

You obviously lied, presenting only the habitat for Norther Elephant Seals and claiming them to represent all elephant seals.

Why should anyone believe anything you have to say?

Clearly, your statements are just BS with no basis. Obviously there is a record of them diving and providing deep ocean temperatures, dipwad. You just make shit up.

Not deeper than 900 meters, asshole. The records only go back to the mid 1990s.

Here ya go, bonehead:

Actually, I think it is the range of all elephant seals. The species was almost entire wiped out by the end of the 19th century. There were only about 100 know examples at that time. All modern elephant seals are descended from those 100 individuals.

BTW, like I said, you suck at research. You present biased and incomplete informtion that supports only you biased predisposition.

You screwed the pooch. Can't be trusted. Lied.

Actually, I think it is the range of all elephant seals. The species was almost entire wiped out by the end of the 19th century. There were only about 100 know examples at that time. All modern elephant seals are descended from those 100 individuals.

BTW, like I said, you suck at research. You present biased and incomplete informtion that supports only you biased predisposition.

ROFL! so you found some better data. They dive down to 2000 meters in Antarctica. The bottom line is that the data is very limited. It only goes back to the mid 1990s, and only covers a small fraction of the world's oceans.

Last edited:

Not deeper than 900 meters, asshole. The records only go back to the mid 1990s.

So you say, But then, you lied about elephant seal habitats from the start. You are not to be trusted to present accurate info.

You obviously lied, presenting only the habitat for Norther Elephant Seals and claiming them to represent all elephant seals.

You believe Trenberth and Michal Mann. That means you'll believe virtually anything.

ROFL! so you found some better data. They dive down to 2000 meters in Antarctica. The bottom line is that the data is very limited. It only goes back to the mid 1990, and only covers a small fraction of the world's oceans.

The bottom line is you were wrong about the habitats of elephant seals, presenting only Northern seals.

I have no idea how far they dive. Obviously you don't either.

You believe Trenberth and Michal Mann. That means you'll believe virtually anything.

There you go again, making shit up.

What I asked is why should anyone believe you? Obviously, you make shit up.

ROFL! so you found some better data. They dive down to 2000 meters in Antarctica. The bottom line is that the data is very limited. It only goes back to the mid 1990, and only covers a small fraction of the world's oceans.

The bottom line is you were wrong about the habitats of elephant seals, presenting only Northern seals.

I have no idea how far they dive. Obviously you don't either.

The website you posted says 2000 meters. Can't you even read your own material?

I posted the information I had. You had access to more information. Big whoop. How does that prove Trenberth has the data to backup his claims? Short answer: it doesn't.

You're attempting the age-old liberal propaganda technique of finding one minute error and blowing it up to mean all the information is wrong. However, there are holes in the information of the AGW magicians that you could drive a semi through. Trenberth's claims are based on virtually no data. That's the bottom line.

There you go again, making shit up.

What I asked is why should anyone believe you? Obviously, you make shit up.

Unlike Trenberth and Michael Mann, I haven't made up a thing.

The Toddbot is apparently under the impression that the ocean is all one temperature.

I'm under the impression you lied, again.

I said Trenberth imputed deep ocean heat buildup. You reasoned that the only way to do that was to measure temperature. That's because of your limited education. We don't owe you anything because you chose not to get educated.

Obviously Abbott and Costello here are trying hard to avoid the point that has been true from the beginning of the conservative AGW obfuscation movement that there is absolutely no scientific basis behind their claims. It is 100 percent a dirty politics character assassination effort as they're famous for.

Hoping that dirty politics will trump science in the minds of those who don't know science.

What the electorate has figured out though, whether or not they understand science, is the big picture.

Conservative politics has been an immense failure in practice in the US. Even now Republicans are campaigning by demonstrating that they are completely unable to govern and the best that they can do is shut down Congress. I think that even Boehner may change parties soon.

My claim is you're a liar.

Prove me wrong.

Why? With your credibility here everyone will know the truth is almost always opposite of what you claim.

The Toddbot is apparently under the impression that the ocean is all one temperature.

I'm under the impression you lied, again.

I said Trenberth imputed deep ocean heat buildup. You reasoned that the only way to do that was to measure temperature. That's because of your limited education. We don't owe you anything because you chose not to get educated.

I said Trenberth imputed deep ocean heat buildup.

You said he imputed temperature. Liar.

There is nothing more important to conservatives trying to obfuscate AGW and it's consequences than keeping the conversation off of AGW and it's consequences as they don't have one shred of evidence to support their delusion.

Obviously Abbott and Costello here are trying hard to avoid the point that has been true from the beginning of the conservative AGW obfuscation movement that there is absolutely no scientific basis behind their claims. It is 100 percent a dirty politics character assassination effort as they're famous for.

Hoping that dirty politics will trump science in the minds of those who don't know science.

What the electorate has figured out though, whether or not they understand science, is the big picture.

Conservative politics has been an immense failure in practice in the US. Even now Republicans are campaigning by demonstrating that they are completely unable to govern and the best that they can do is shut down Congress. I think that even Boehner may change parties soon.

My claim is you're a liar.

Prove me wrong.

Why? With your credibility here everyone will know the truth is almost always opposite of what you claim.

Imputed temps? LOL!

Forum List

Back