Why do so many people deny climate change

You believe Trenberth and Michal Mann. That means you'll believe virtually anything.

There you go again, making shit up.

What I asked is why should anyone believe you? Obviously, you make shit up.

Unlike Trenberth and Michael Mann, I haven't made up a thing.

So, you are really that delusional? Anyone with half a brain gets that you have misrepresented elephant seal habitats. You lied. You have lied about having knowledge, lied about yhe habitats, lied about the migration patterns, lied about everything. You can't open your mouth or write a post without lying. You pathelogical.

Here ya go, bonehead:

Below is a map show the range of elephant seals. *That's a great coverage area for drawing conclusions about the entire ocean, don't ya thing?

Mirounga_angustirostris_distribution.png

Well, obviously it isn't.

It is a map of the habitat for Northern Elephant seals. *It isn't their "range".

Obviously there are Elephant Seals in the Antarctic and they migrate to forage for food.

That, your post, would be obviously bullshit.

So why should anyone believe you?

Last edited:
Show the range of the others. Furthermore, it's obvious that elephant seals don't get far from land, and there is no record of them diving deeper than 900 meters. The ocean goes down to 5000 meters for much of its extent.

What numskulls like you prove is that cult members are obviously willing to accept whatever their AGW magicians dish out to them without question.

You obviously lied, presenting only the habitat for Norther Elephant Seals and claiming them to represent all elephant seals.

Why should anyone believe anything you have to say?

There is nothing more important to conservatives trying to obfuscate AGW and it's consequences than keeping the conversation off of AGW and it's consequences as they don't have one shred of evidence to support their delusion.

By claiming conservatives "don't have one shred of evidence" you only prove that your just another libtard scientific ignoramus. AGW skeptics don't need to provide a single shred of evidence. The burden of proof is on the brethren of the Holy Church of Anthropogenic Global Warming. So far, the evidence is far, far, far from convincing. Your magicians have all been defrocked and shown to be the frauds they are. Your cult is crumbling. You shot your wad, but the public is no longer fooled. They are waking up to the con you have tried to put over on them.

You obviously lied, presenting only the habitat for Norther Elephant Seals and claiming them to represent all elephant seals.

There is nothing more important to conservatives trying to obfuscate AGW and it's consequences than keeping the conversation off of AGW and it's consequences as they don't have one shred of evidence to support their delusion.

By claiming conservatives "don't have one shred of evidence" you only prove that your just another libtard scientific ignoramus. AGW skeptics don't need to provide a single shred of evidence. The burden of proof is on the brethren of the Holy Church of Anthropogenic Global Warming. So far, the evidence is far, far, far from convincing. Your magicians have all been defrocked and shown to be the frauds they are. Your cult is crumbling. You shot your wad, but the public is no longer fooled. They are waking up to the con you have tried to put over on them.

You need to stop worrying about what others are doing and focus on the fact that you are a habitual liar. You presented complete BS about Elephant Seal habitats, claiming that Northern Seals are ALL seals.

You are not ready to evaluate scientific research.

Here ya go, bonehead:

Below is a map show the range of elephant seals. *That's a great coverage area for drawing conclusions about the entire ocean, don't ya thing?

It is a map of the habitat for Northern Elephant seals. *It isn't their "range".

Obviously there are Elephant Seals in the Antarctic and they migrate to forage for food.

Here's a map from National Geographic that shows there "range:"

map-elephant-seal-160-20041-cb1293637029.gif

Note: It's still a small percentage of the area of the oceans.

Here ya go, bonehead:

I found that for you, moron. And it doesn't change the fact that you posted bullshit to begin with.

It is the habitat, not the migration range.

You need to learn how to research.

The gadgets they've been mounting on elephant seals include GPS units. The location of their data is known. And the advantage of elephants seals is not their range - though that's extensive on a latitudinal basis. It's their depth. Elephant seals routinely dive to more than 1,550 meters.

There you go again, making shit up.

What I asked is why should anyone believe you? Obviously, you make shit up.

So, you are really that delusional? Anyone with half a brain gets that you have misrepresented elephant seal habitats. You lied. You have lied about having knowledge, lied about yhe habitats, lied about the migration patterns, lied about everything. You can't open your mouth or write a post without lying. You pathelogical.

All you're proving is that you're a desperate asshole. You damn well know Trenberth doesn't have the evidence to support his claims, so you're attacking me.

I never claimed to be an expert on elephant seals. Did I get a few details wrong? Yeah, so what. You haven't provided any corrections that alters the essential fact that Elephant seal data is a drop in the bucket. You can attack me all you like, but that won't alter the fact that your magicians have been exposed for the charlatans they are.

Attacking me won't improve the credibility of your tarnished hero one iota.

Suck on it, asshole.

The gadgets they've been mounting on elephant seals include GPS units. The location of their data is known. And the advantage of elephants seals is not their range - though that's extensive on a latitudinal basis. It's their depth. Elephant seals routinely dive to more than 1,550 meters.

Wikipedia says the Northern Elephant seal dives mainly in the 300 - 600 meter ranges.

You have to be joking if you think range isn't important.

I found that for you, moron. And it doesn't change the fact that you posted bullshit to begin with.

It is the habitat, not the migration range.

You need to learn how to research.

You didn't find it for me, asshole. It's on the National Geographic website, and the label on the map says it's "range." That's why I quote it, your moronic weasel.

All you're proving is that you're a desperate asshole. You damn well know Trenberth doesn't have the evidence to support his claims, so you're attacking me.

I never claimed to be an expert on elephant seals. Did I get a few details wrong? Yeah, so what. You haven't provided any corrections that alters the essential fact that Elephant seal data is a drop in the bucket. You can attack me all you like, but that won't alter the fact that your magicians have been exposed for the charlatans they are.

Suck on it, asshole.

You aren't capable of knowing what proof is.

You claimed that Northern Elephant seal habitat is representative of all elephant seals.

Did you get a few details wrong? Uh, you got all of the details wrong except one, the northern elephant seal habitat. That is all you got right. Nothing else.

I'm just pointing out that you post complete bullshit and your postings can't be trusted.

You have no credibility with anyone that has an education or intelligence. Your only credibility is with your own deluded mind.

Last edited:

You need to stop worrying about what others are doing and focus on the fact that you are a habitual liar. You presented complete BS about Elephant Seal habitats, claiming that Northern Seals are ALL seals.

I'm focusing in the fact that you're an asshole desperate to salvage the reputations of your AGW magicians. Attacking me is just a way to divert attention from the fact that priesthood of your church is a gang of con artists. Trenberth is making claims about ocean warming when he has almost no data to base it on. No broadside of ad hominems against his critics is going to change a con man into saint.

Imputed temps? LOL!

This is how the day always ends for the Toddbot. Left with his toxic personality and zero knowledge of science.

You have yet to demonstrate any knowledge of science whatsoever, numbnuts.

I never claimed any.

On the other hand, you claim that Northern Elephant Seal habitat is representative of all elephant seals. That is a real and specific claim you made. And it is demonstrably bullshit. So you call other people liars, then lie. You are the liar and your are your own proof that there are liars.

Last edited:

''AGW skeptics don't need to provide a single shred of evidence.''

Any questions anyone?

Deniers have absolutely no evidence to support what they wish was true and they say that's OK. They are entitled to be right.

They are entitled. They don't need education, they don't need evidence, they don't need to work, they are entitled to what accomplished people work their entire lives for.

Is that an asshole way to look at life or what?

I'm focusing in the fact that you're an asshole desperate to salvage the reputations of your AGW magicians. Attacking me is just a way to divert attention from the fact that priesthood of your church is a gang of con artists. Trenberth is making claims about ocean warming when he has almost no data to base it on. No broadside of ad hominems against his critics is going to change a con man into saint.

Your making shit up again. It isn't an ad hominem to say your make up bull shit when you are demonstrated to make up bullshit. You can't get around your own made up bullshit.

Suck on it, asshole.

You aren't capable of knowing what proof is.

You claimed that Northern Elephant seal habitat is representative of all elephant seals.

Did you get a few details wrong? Uh, you got all of the details wrong except one, the northern elephant seal habitat. That is all you got right. Nothing else.

I'm just pointing out that you post complete bullshit and your postings can't be trusted.

You have no credibility with anyone that has an education or intelligence. Your only credibility is with your own deluded mind.

Attacking me isn't going to support the case for your religion in the slightest. I never claimed to be an expert on Elephant Seals. I simply posted some info I found on the internet. You can't defend Trenberth, so attacking me is a sleazy substitute.

You're not fooling anyone, shit-for-brains.

Your making shit up again. It isn't an ad hominem to say your make up bull shit when you are demonstrated to make up bullshit. You can't get around your own made up bullshit.

You're a lying asshole. That's the bottom line. You got no case, so you attack me. What else can you do? Certainly you can't defend your con artist heroes.

''AGW skeptics don't need to provide a single shred of evidence.''

Any questions anyone?

Deniers have absolutely no evidence to support what they wish was true and they say that's OK. They are entitled to be right.

They are entitled. They don't need education, they don't need evidence, they don't need to work, they are entitled to what accomplished people work their entire lives for.

Is that an asshole way to look at life or what?

The fact that you question my statement only proves that you're a scientific ignoramus.

Why should anyone believe you regarding Trenberth's claims, seeing as you post bullshit about Elephant Seals, claiming the Northern Elephant Seal habitat is representative of all elephant seals?

You need to learn how to focus on the details, do good research, and not get distracted like a dog chasing a squirrel.

Forum List

Back