Why do so many people deny climate change

Wow, that really is a cardinal sin.

I don't believe in the bible. But, I know that you call others liars, then lie.

That's all I care about, the fact that nothing you say can be taken as anything but bullshit. You can't live up to your own standards. So your not worth much.

So is PMZ a liar because he claimed the video of that ridiculous experiment demonstrated the greenhouse effect?

I don't know, I haven't read any such post. I'm reading yours.

You, on the other hand, are in no position to determine if someone else is lying or to evaluate scientific information.

Your a pathological liar, can't tell your own lies from reality.

Like I said, you need to stop concerning yourself with what other people do and focus on getting your own shit straightened out.

Yes, moron, it's your standard.

Really? Where did I claim that was my standard?

You used it when you claimed that the temperature measurements weren't representative of the ocean by posting the habitat for Northern Elephant Seals as representative of all elephant seals and the ocean temperature readings.

Your lie, your standard.

Wrong, asshole. You're inference is totally unjustified. You just lied, so we can assume everything you say is bullshit.

Or are you going to say that it's okay that someone lied once about ocean temperatures? I guess it's okay, seeing as it is okay that you lie, everyone can lie.

#1. I didn't "lie." I simply posted incorrect information.

#2. According to your own standard you're a liar and everything you say is bullshit.

I posted it simply as a reference I found, asshole. You've only succeeded in pointing out that you're a sanctimonious asshole with no way to defend your con artist heroes.

We know you haven't posted anything about Trenberth because that's a case you don't want to defend.

I don't know anything about Trenberth, so why would it be a case I would want to defend?

All I'm pointing out is that you post complete bullshit while claiming others are liars. That's the only case I am about.

We know you don't want to get into the business of defending Trenberth's bullshit. All you know how to do is fling shit against the wall to see what sticks. You blizzard of ad homimems is only convincing the lurkers that you're an asshole.

Pointing out that you presented the habitat for the Northern Elephant Seal as representative of all elephant seals, showing that there are Elephant Seals in the Antarctic, and showing that the range of migration for foraging for food isn't the same as their habitat isn't ad hominem, it's fact that demonstrates that your full of shit.

If you lie, and someone points out that you have lied, then it is a fact.

Really? Where did I claim that was my standard?

You used it when you claimed that the temperature measurements weren't representative of the ocean by posting the habitat for Northern Elephant Seals as representative of all elephant seals and the ocean temperature readings.

Your lie, your standard.

Wrong, asshole. You're inference is totally unjustified. You just lied, so we can assume everything you say is bullshit.

Or are you going to say that it's okay that someone lied once about ocean temperatures? I guess it's okay, seeing as it is okay that you lie, everyone can lie.

#1. I didn't "lie." I simply posted incorrect information.

#2. According to your own standard you're a liar and everything you say is bullshit.

Yeah, you lied, presenting the Norther Elephant Seal habitat as being representative of all elephant seal migration patterns.

Yeah, you lied. Posting incorrect information when you can just as well have gone and done the proper research is a form of lying. Intentional is lying, negligent is lying, leaving out info in order to imply something that is incorrect is a form of lying.

It's totally justified to call you a liar. You wish to claim that the ocean temperature readings are wrong because Northern Elephant Seals have a small habitat. Your a liar.

You can bs yourself to the end of time, but you can't bs any one with intelligence.

Last edited:
I don't believe in the bible. But, I know that you call others liars, then lie.

That's all I care about, the fact that nothing you say can be taken as anything but bullshit. You can't live up to your own standards. So your not worth much.

So is PMZ a liar because he claimed the video of that ridiculous experiment demonstrated the greenhouse effect?

ROLF! Well, according to your standard, PMZ is a liar and everything he says is bullshit.

You, on the other hand, are in no position to determine if someone else is lying or to evaluate scientific information.

Sure I am.

ROLF! SO no making one wrong statement of a trivial nature makes you a pathological liar? I think you need to look up the definition of "pathological liar." By the way, according to the standard you just enunciated, you're a pathogical liar.

You're also a congenital asshole.

Like I said, you need to stop concerning yourself with what other people do and focus on getting your own shit straightened out.

Your obsession with me is a bit strange, don't you think? You appear to be some kind of neurotic personality.

ROLF! Well, according to your standard, PMZ is a liar and everything he says is bullshit.

Sure I am.

ROLF! SO no making one wrong statement of a trivial nature makes you a pathological liar? I think you need to look up the definition of "pathological liar." By the way, according to the standard you just enunciated, you're a pathogical liar.

Your obsession with me is a bit strange, don't you think? You appear to be some kind of neurotic personality.

I don't have a standard except that you lied when you presented the Northern Elephant Seal habitat as being representative of all elephant seal migration patters.

It isn't about me or PMZ. It's about that your are a chronic and pathological liar.

It is about that you aren't capable of evaluating scientific research because your full of shit, posting bullshit as if it were fact.

There is no "standard" except that you lie. It's about you lie, you do so intentionally, then you try to pass it off as "a mistake".

Your full of shit.

Sure I am.

I'm not anymore obsessed with you than you are with anyone else. I'm just enjoying pointing out that your full of shit when you present the Northern Elephant Seal habitat as representative of all elephant seal migration patterns.

I'm just enjoying pointing out that your not capable of evaluating scientific research.

So far, you haven't presented any reason why anyone should take anything you say seriously seeing as you do sloppy research, are negligent, and lie.

Sure I am.

What I am doesn't change that you are a chronic liar that presented the Northern Elephant Seal habitat as representative of all elephant seal migration.

Oh, look at this.

Global Warming Makes Elephant Seals Dive Deeper, Study Suggests | Diving Marine Mammals | Southern Ocean & Antarctic Wildlife | LiveScience

"The southern elephant seals from Marion Island in the Southern Ocean surrounding Antarctica are some of the most extreme divers, spending 65 percent of their time deeper than about 330 feet (100 meters), with a maximum diving depth of 6,560 feet (2,000 meters). Southern elephant seals are also the largest of the seals, with males reaching up to 22 feet (6.7 m) long and weighing some 11,000 pounds.

Their dive depth, it seems, depends on the prey the elephant seals are searching for. And as their watery world warms, the researchers found, the squid and fish that are usually in waters above 3,280 feet (1,000 m) are forced to deeper waters"

It wasn't hard to find more than just the Northern Elephant Seal.

According to this article, they have a maximum diving depth of 6,560 feet or 2,000 meters.

Oh, look at this.

"Northern elephant seals (Mirounga angustirostris) dive deep, routinely to 1,800 feet (600 meters), sometimes to 4,650 feet (1,550 meters). "

Elephant Seals | TOPP

So Northern seals are reported to go to 1550 meters.

That is just how deep they have been found to go, not how deep they never go. Only an elephant seal knows that for sure.

Here is some more about elephant seals, the Southern ones, and Narwhales.

Battle of the living instrument platforms: Elephant Seals vs Narwhals | Deep Sea News

"These two creatures are some of the brave and the few that are specially selected to be living instrument platforms. In other words, we stick fancy oceanographic instrumentation like miniaturized CTDs onto them. These creatures can go deeper and farther than our human-engineered deep diving contraptions (suck it James Cameron!)."

"Both of these badasses have been observed diving over one mile deep (1800m).

"Seals swim around for up to 80 minutes underwater, while Narwhals can only hold their breath for up to 25 minutes. In addition, seals make over 40 dives a day, spending more than 90% of their day underwater and traveling up to 4000 m vertically."

NBPOV2012_JustinHofman_ElephantSeal.jpg

Sure I am.

No, your a pathological liar.

Oh, look at this.

Global Warming Makes Elephant Seals Dive Deeper, Study Suggests | Diving Marine Mammals | Southern Ocean & Antarctic Wildlife | LiveScience

"The southern elephant seals from Marion Island in the Southern Ocean surrounding Antarctica are some of the most extreme divers, spending 65 percent of their time deeper than about 330 feet (100 meters), with a maximum diving depth of 6,560 feet (2,000 meters). Southern elephant seals are also the largest of the seals, with males reaching up to 22 feet (6.7 m) long and weighing some 11,000 pounds.

Their dive depth, it seems, depends on the prey the elephant seals are searching for. And as their watery world warms, the researchers found, the squid and fish that are usually in waters above 3,280 feet (1,000 m) are forced to deeper waters"

According to this article, they have a maximum diving depth of 6,560 feet or 2,000 meters.

?....... and ur defense of diving skills for seals tells us WHAT about the GLOBAL averages and historical record of deep ocean heating?? Do we need more diving seals? Or just more data and better science?

Oh, look at this.

?....... and ur defense of diving skills for seals tells us WHAT about the GLOBAL averages and historical record of deep ocean heating?? Do we need more diving seals? Or just more data and better science?

Why? Do you have some more data and better science to offer?

Oh, look at this.

Considering all you offer is science fiction, I think anyone else's ideas will have more merit.

Considering all you offer is science fiction, I think anyone else's ideas will have more merit.

Feel free to offer real science beyond the IPCC.

I can't wait.

Oh, look at this.

I've already posted that information, moron.

Forum List

Back