Why do so many people deny climate change

By claiming conservatives "don't have one shred of evidence" you only prove that your just another libtard scientific ignoramus. AGW skeptics don't need to provide a single shred of evidence. The burden of proof is on the brethren of the Holy Church of Anthropogenic Global Warming. So far, the evidence is far, far, far from convincing. Your magicians have all been defrocked and shown to be the frauds they are. Your cult is crumbling. You shot your wad, but the public is no longer fooled. They are waking up to the con you have tried to put over on them.

''AGW skeptics don't need to provide a single shred of evidence.''

Any questions anyone?

Deniers have absolutely no evidence to support what they wish was true and they say that's OK. They are entitled to be right.

They are entitled. They don't need education, they don't need evidence, they don't need to work, they are entitled to what accomplished people work their entire lives for.

Is that an asshole way to look at life or what?

The fact that you question my statement only proves that you're a scientific ignoramus.

All your statements are questionable bullshit. You have already demonstrated that by claiming that the Northern Elephant Seal habitat is representative of all elephant seals.

I'm focusing in the fact that you're an asshole desperate to salvage the reputations of your AGW magicians. Attacking me is just a way to divert attention from the fact that priesthood of your church is a gang of con artists. Trenberth is making claims about ocean warming when he has almost no data to base it on. No broadside of ad hominems against his critics is going to change a con man into saint.

Your making shit up again. It isn't an ad hominem to say your make up bull shit when you are demonstrated to make up bullshit. You can't get around your own made up bullshit.

You're a lying asshole. That's the bottom line. You got no case, so you attack me. What else can you do? Certainly you can't defend your con artist heroes.

I haven't lied about anything. You can't present anything I have lied about.

On the other hand, you lied when you claimed that the Northern Elephant Seal habitat is representative of the range of all elephant seals.

That is demonstrated and proven.

All you're proving is that you're a desperate asshole. You damn well know Trenberth doesn't have the evidence to support his claims, so you're attacking me.

I never claimed to be an expert on elephant seals. Did I get a few details wrong? Yeah, so what. You haven't provided any corrections that alters the essential fact that Elephant seal data is a drop in the bucket. You can attack me all you like, but that won't alter the fact that your magicians have been exposed for the charlatans they are.

Attacking me won't improve the credibility of your tarnished hero one iota.

Suck on it, asshole.

You aren't capable of knowing what proof is.

You claimed that Northern Elephant seal habitat is representative of all elephant seals.

Did you get a few details wrong? Uh, you got all of the details wrong except one, the northern elephant seal habitat. That is all you got right. Nothing else.

I'm just pointing out that you post complete bullshit and your postings can't be trusted.

You have no credibility with anyone that has an education or intelligence. Your only credibility is with your own deluded mind.

Attacking me isn't going to support the case for your religion in the slightest. I never claimed to be an expert on Elephant Seals. I simply posted some info I found on the internet. You can't defend Trenberth, so attacking me is a sleazy substitute.

You're not fooling anyone, shit-for-brains.

Your making up bullshit again.

You not only posted some info you found, you presented it as definitive. That is called "bullshit" and "lying".

I'm not supporting any case except that you call other's a liar yet are proven to have lied about the range of elephant seals.

I haven't once said anything about Trenberth. All I've pointed out is that your full of shit.

Last edited:
You need to stop worrying about what others are doing and focus on the fact that you are a habitual liar. You presented complete BS about Elephant Seal habitats, claiming that Northern Seals are ALL seals.

You are not ready to evaluate scientific research.

I'm focusing in the fact that you're an asshole desperate to salvage the reputations of your AGW magicians. Attacking me is just a way to divert attention from the fact that priesthood of your church is a gang of con artists. Trenberth is making claims about ocean warming when he has almost no data to base it on. No broadside of ad hominems against his critics is going to change a con man into saint.

Why should anyone believe you regarding Trenberth's claims, seeing as you post bullshit about Elephant Seals, claiming the Northern Elephant Seal habitat is representative of all elephant seals?

You need to learn how to focus on the details, do good research, and not get distracted like a dog chasing a squirrel.

What evidence have you posted that supports Trenberth's claims? Short answer: none. As for focusing on the details, you made a few mistakes yourself, shithead. Several times you called the map I posted the "range" of the Northern Elephant seal.

It must suck to be such a sanctimonious imbecile.

You aren't capable of knowing what proof is.

You claimed that Northern Elephant seal habitat is representative of all elephant seals.

Did you get a few details wrong? Uh, you got all of the details wrong except one, the northern elephant seal habitat. That is all you got right. Nothing else.

I'm just pointing out that you post complete bullshit and your postings can't be trusted.

You have no credibility with anyone that has an education or intelligence. Your only credibility is with your own deluded mind.

Attacking me isn't going to support the case for your religion in the slightest. I never claimed to be an expert on Elephant Seals. I simply posted some info I found on the internet. You can't defend Trenberth, so attacking me is a sleazy substitute.

You not only posted some info you found, you presented it as definitive. That is called "bullshit" and "lying".

I'm not supporting any case except that you call other's a liar yet are proven to have lied about the range of elephant seals.

I haven't once said anything about Trenberth. All I've pointed out is that your full of shit.

I posted it simply as a reference I found, asshole. You've only succeeded in pointing out that you're a sanctimonious asshole with no way to defend your con artist heroes.

We know you haven't posted anything about Trenberth because that's a case you don't want to defend.

Here, I bumped your bs up for your review.

Here ya go, bonehead:

Below is a map show the range of elephant seals. That's a great coverage area for drawing conclusions about the entire ocean, don't ya thing?

Mirounga_angustirostris_distribution.png

See!! Bullshit post presenting the Northern Elephant Seal habitat as being representative of all elephant seals and the coverage for ocean temperatures.

You lied. Or your just stupid.

''AGW skeptics don't need to provide a single shred of evidence.''

Any questions anyone?

Deniers have absolutely no evidence to support what they wish was true and they say that's OK. They are entitled to be right.

They are entitled. They don't need education, they don't need evidence, they don't need to work, they are entitled to what accomplished people work their entire lives for.

Is that an asshole way to look at life or what?

The fact that you question my statement only proves that you're a scientific ignoramus.

All your statements are questionable bullshit. You have already demonstrated that by claiming that the Northern Elephant Seal habitat is representative of all elephant seals.

So one wrong claim means everything you say after that is bullshit? Is that really what you're claiming?

I posted it simply as a reference I found, asshole. You've only succeeded in pointing out that you're a sanctimonious asshole with no way to defend your con artist heroes.

We know you haven't posted anything about Trenberth because that's a case you don't want to defend.

I don't know anything about Trenberth, so why would it be a case I would want to defend?

All I'm pointing out is that you post complete bullshit while claiming others are liars. That's the only case I am about.

Here ya go, bonehead:

Below is a map show the range of elephant seals. That's a great coverage area for drawing conclusions about the entire ocean, don't ya thing?

See!! Bullshit post presenting the Northern Elephant Seal habitat as being representative of all elephant seals and the coverage for ocean temperatures.

Wow, that really is a cardinal sin.

So one wrong claim means everything you say after that is bullshit? Is that really what you're claiming?

Yes, one wrong claim from you and your full of bullshit. Absolutely, because it isn't one wrong claim. It is your pattern of behavior. It represents your best effort at research.

You have all the time in the world to get it right, and you can't.

Here ya go, bonehead:

I don't believe in the bible. But, I know that you call others liars, then lie.

That's all I care about, the fact that nothing you say can be taken as anything but bullshit. You can't live up to your own standards. So your not worth much.

I don't know anything about Trenberth, so why would it be a case I would want to defend?

All I'm pointing out is that you post complete bullshit while claiming others are liars. That's the only case I am about.

We know you don't want to get into the business of defending Trenberth's bullshit. All you know how to do is fling shit against the wall to see what sticks. You blizzard of ad homimems is only convincing the lurkers that you're an asshole.

I don't believe in the bible. But, I know that you call others liars, then lie.

That's all I care about, the fact that nothing you say can be taken as anything but bullshit. You can't live up to your own standards. So your not worth much.

So is PMZ a liar because he claimed the video of that ridiculous experiment demonstrated the greenhouse effect?

Yes, moron, it's your standard.

Yes, one wrong claim from you and your full of bullshit. Absolutely, because it isn't one wrong claim. It is your pattern of behavior. It represents your best effort at research.

Then all your fellow AGW cult members in here are liars. You're also a liar.

Of course, we already know that.

I have no idea who the "AWG cult members" are. Your making up bs again.

You present a lie, about elephant seals, as "proof" that someone else is lying.

Your a moron.

Your a moron.

Of course you don't know. You're one of them, obviously.

Yes, moron, it's your standard.

Really? Where did I claim that was my standard?

You used it when you claimed that the temperature measurements weren't representative of the ocean by posting the habitat for Northern Elephant Seals as representative of all elephant seals and the ocean temperature readings.

Your lie, your standard.

Or are you going to say that it's okay that someone lied once about ocean temperatures? I guess it's okay, seeing as it is okay that you lie, everyone can lie.

Your a moron.

Of course you don't know. You're one of them, obviously.

What I am is someone who actually researches the information, like finding all the habitats for elephant seals before making claims regarding it. There are, easily found, elephant seals in the Antarctic. And, the migrate while feeding.

On the other hand, you take the first piece of info you run across, that fit's your biased position, and post it as being representative.

Your an idiot.

Forum List

Back