🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do so many white people try to play dumb in public and then act innocent?

I was in T-mobile waiting to be seen for a technical issue and whenever u go to t mobile for that type of assistance u are supposed to sit and wait to be called. So this retarded white man walks in and never sits down and continued to stand. So I was like......."watch this mutherfucker try and play dumb and go to a cashier when they become available"

That's exactly what he did and I had to yell......."HEY SIR, U DON"T SEE ME SITTING HERE? IT'S NO WAY U CAN BE THIS STUPID?"

Why do white people do this silly shit????????
Wow dude, don't you realize you are making a fool of yourself?

Fucking stop acting like an asshole.

it was obvious he was playing dumb and I had to call him out

I was in T-mobile waiting to be seen for a technical issue and whenever u go to t mobile for that type of assistance u are supposed to sit and wait to be called. So this retarded white man walks in and never sits down and continued to stand. So I was like......."watch this mutherfucker try and play dumb and go to a cashier when they become available"

That's exactly what he did and I had to yell......."HEY SIR, U DON"T SEE ME SITTING HERE? IT'S NO WAY U CAN BE THIS STUPID?"

Correct me if I'm wrong, you're the same fella who has posted about being late to work too many times and blaming it on other people? The same guy who shouts are woment at work until they cry and you get suspended?

You're just being an ass.

Stop it or off yourself.

Make the world a better place.

Because whites typically feel all others are beneath them. Now you have messed up and been labeled as an angry Black negro male.

Bullshit and I have seen the same shit from Blacks, Hispanics, Asians and Whites!

I swear white people are the smallest population in the world and yet get blame for shit those like you do daily!

You were sitting, you may have been waiting on someone else. If you were in line to be next you would be standing. So don't be a Dick.

You were sitting, you may have been waiting on someone else. If you were in line to be next you would be standing. So don't be a Dick.

The first thing u do when u come in t mobile is sit down not stand up

It was obvious he thought you had already been waited on, as you were sitting down.

You're just a dumbass moron, that's all.

Not the first thing I do. I look for a unused sales rep.

Well, stop that; you're making these stupid dumbass racists upset when you act sane. makes them feel inferior and insulted.

Sprint makes you take a number. It doesn't matter who runs up, no ticket no service.

No numbers at t mobile just walk in and see how many people are waiting and wait. But the white dude felt he could walk in and get instant service and I had to make him dumb in front of everyone
Well, you’re an expert at that for sure. With the possible exception of your girlfriend tigerred, no one in here regularly displays the degree of dumbness you’re capable of exhibiting on virtually any issue. Ya da man!

Here’s but one innocent explanation for what could have happened. It was the guy’s first time in the place. Didn’t see a take-a-number thing and wouldn’t be aware of the standing/sitting rule you claim exists, so he walks up to an available cashier to find out what’s what?

But I’m glad you got the opportunity to put a white guy in his place. A small reparation for you if nothing else. Just too bad it wasn’t a white bitch, huh?

Sprint makes you take a number. It doesn't matter who runs up, no ticket no service.

No numbers at t mobile just walk in and see how many people are waiting and wait. But the white dude felt he could walk in and get instant service and I had to make him dumb in front of everyone
Well, you’re an expert at that for sure. With the possible exception of your girlfriend tigerred, no one in here regularly displays the degree of dumbness you’re capable of exhibiting on virtually any issue. Ya da man!

Here’s but one innocent explanation for what could have happened. It was the guy’s first time in the place. Didn’t see a take-a-number thing and wouldn’t be aware of the standing/sitting rule you claim exists, so he walks up to an available cashier to find out what’s what?

But I’m glad you got the opportunity to put a white guy in his place. A small reparation for you if nothing else. Just too bad it wasn’t a white bitch, huh?

LOl what other 'culture' calls blatantly stupid and loud rudeness 'assertiveness', anyway? lol no wonder they shoot each other by the thousands every year.

This little Asian man in a suit tried to cut in front of me in line at the 7-11, I had to put him in his place. He didn't like it much. Tough shit.

It was obvious he thought you had already been waited on, as you were sitting down.

You're just a dumbass moron, that's all.

Well if he thought that then he is retarded because its not Taco bell its t mobile and if u are sitting down it means u are waiting to be seen.

U sup posed to see who is ahead of u so u maybe retarded too

She would have got the same treatment lol

I agree, but I have to admit I chuckled at "unused sales rep". Funny way to put it.

I agree, but I have to admit I chuckled at "unused sales rep". Funny way to put it.

Well I would have screamed at you in the store too for being retarded. You look to see who else is in front of you not a unused sales rep

Forum List

Back