🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do they all love Hillary and Bill?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
The Troubling Friendship of Hillary Clinton and George W. Bush

Bush calls Bill his "brother from another mother".

And this picture was recently taken at the funeral of Nancy Reagan. Wow, do they seem happy or what?

clintonbush.jpg

And then there is this

Trump can't seem to get enough of the Clintons. This shows Trump praising Hillary as Secretary of State, even after Benghazi.

So is everyone being too hard on the Clintons? Are they really great people like the powers that be say they are?

Hm.mm, I can't seem to find pictures or videos of Cruz and the Clintons gushing over each other.

Can anyone else?

I'm not sure "like" is a strong enough word.

Here we see Trump has pictures of he and the Clintons displayed in his living room.

Donald Trump Still Has a Photo of the Clintons on Display

Since he began running for the Republican presidential nomination, one of the harshest attacks Donald Trump has faced is over his friendship with the Clintons.

When Clinton was embattled as president, Trump defended him on TV. When the couple set up the Clinton Foundation, Trump gave at least $100,000. The couple even came to Trump’s wedding in 2005

Last edited:
I view politics as I do professional wrestling. It's all bulls@@@ and staged and fixed.

And this picture was recently taken at the funeral of Nancy Reagan. Wow, do they seem happy or what?

clintonbush.jpg
In 2015, over 600 thousand cases based on fraud were filed in this country. And this is just those that reported it, imagine those that got took and just took the loss. Although a small fragment of our society, the numbers are still alarming. Hillary is a fraud, a moderate republcian, a con artist, a pandering showman and a very couffed politician, complete with a husband equally skilled....and the only people buying her bullshit....nigga black women, terrified illegals and a shit load of old white women...other than that, the bitch got nuttin!!

And then there is this

Trump can't seem to get enough of the Clintons. This shows Trump praising Hillary as Secretary of State, even after Benghazi.

So is everyone being too hard on the Clintons? Are they really great people like the powers that be say they are?

and the irony will be Hillary shown praising the Don....
upload_2016-3-18_6-21-2.jpeg

clintonbush.jpg
In 2015, over 600 thousand cases based on fraud were filed in this country. And this is just those that reported it, imagine those that got took and just took the loss. Although a small fragment of our society, the numbers are still alarming. Hillary is a fraud, a moderate republcian, a con artist, a pandering showman and a very couffed politician, complete with a husband equally skilled....and the only people buying her bullshit....nigga black women, terrified illegals and a shit load of old white women...other than that, the bitch got nuttin!!
gon't ya just laugh at morons like this one ... can we say racist ??? you bet !!!

Hm.mm, I can't seem to find pictures or videos of Cruz and the Clintons gushing over each other.

Can anyone else?
in case you have notice the majority of the republicans in office don't like Cruz so why would the want to have a gushing photo with him ???

Forum List

Back