Why do we still have US service members dying in Afghanistan?

star-wars-empire-recruitment-poster-15.jpg

3 US service members killed in Afghanistan blast

Army Ranger killed in Afghanistan likely was accidentally shot by Afghan soldier

In 3 months it will become the longest running "war" in US history and the outcome will be as meaningless as the war it will surpass.

There is no end game, there is no victory. The USSR found this out and we are too stupid to learn from their mistakes and deaths.

Trump needs to get our men and women the hell out of there...NOW.

Wetbacks are killing our people here on our soil daily...Bitch about that first and then maybe someone will take you seriously.
Make sense?
(I’d pretend I didn’t see this post if I were you)

I have been advocating for my whole time on this board (and much longer) bringing home the troops and stationing them on the southern border to defend this nation for a change.

That fixes both the issues.

Now, 10 to 1 you will never acknowledge this post.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yeah, you have been quite vocal about troops protecting our border, I’ll give you that.
Now link us to all your posts showing your support for mass deportations and revisions of law to streamline the process and allow federal authorities to get as aggressive as they need to to make shit happen.
did i miss that topic?

I seem to have missed those threads as well.

You will find though multiple post from me about going after the folks that hire the illegals and making the fines so high a few go bankrupt to discourage others from doing it. As long as we have people willing to pay them after they come here illegally they will never stop coming.
let's fine employers who leave merely for Cheap labor in our First World economy.

Wetbacks are killing our people here on our soil daily...Bitch about that first and then maybe someone will take you seriously.
Make sense?

I have been advocating for my whole time on this board (and much longer) bringing home the troops and stationing them on the southern border to defend this nation for a change.

Yeah, you have been quite vocal about troops protecting our border, I’ll give you that.
Now link us to all your posts showing your support for mass deportations and revisions of law to streamline the process and allow federal authorities to get as aggressive as they need to to make shit happen.
did i miss that topic?

You will find though multiple post from me about going after the folks that hire the illegals and making the fines so high a few go bankrupt to discourage others from doing it. As long as we have people willing to pay them after they come here illegally they will never stop coming.

Oh I get it...you’re that “once they’re here and had already committed the crime let them stay” kind of guy?
Wouldn’t it be cool if all of our laws worked liked that...if one had to get caught while in the act to be arrested because law enforcement wouldn’t pursue criminals after the fact?
Imagine the public supporting and pulling for bank robbers once they left the bank with the loot...that would be cool huh?
like Robin of the Hood?

A strange "war." W ignored it and invaded the wrong country. Obama touted it, but didn't really want to mess with it. Hillary wanted to nationbuild. Biden wanted to keep some special forces around and tell them any hanky panky from the Taliban letting terrorist threaten us would mean every Taliban Hut took a hellfire .....

Trump really wants to let Blackwater suck money off of it.

How was Iraq the wrong country again, more of the same old lies. Damn let’s see Iran didn’t have anything to do with 9-11 lie. There were NO wmds lie. >>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!! billy boy was the one who bombed Afghanistan. Our soldiers who btw are fighting way to much each because dimshit scum won’t take responsibility for their own asses and this country’s safety are fighting for more than some political football now, they are fighting for the world not to have their children blown up at McDonalds in Chicago La Vegas Memphis Boston >>>>>>.

Make sense?

did i miss that topic?

let's fine employers who leave merely for Cheap labor in our First World economy.

They are not breaking any laws, why would we fine them?

A strange "war." W ignored it and invaded the wrong country. Obama touted it, but didn't really want to mess with it. Hillary wanted to nationbuild. Biden wanted to keep some special forces around and tell them any hanky panky from the Taliban letting terrorist threaten us would mean every Taliban Hut took a hellfire .....

How was Iraq the wrong country again, more of the same old lies. Damn let’s see Iran didn’t have anything to do with 9-11 lie. There were NO wmds lie. >>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!! billy boy was the one who bombed Afghanistan. Our soldiers who btw are fighting way to much each because dimshit scum won’t take responsibility for their own asses and this country’s safety are fighting for more than some political football now, they are fighting for the world not to have their children blown up at McDonalds in Chicago La Vegas Memphis Boston >>>>>>.

You are correct, Iran had nothign to do with 9-11 and the only WMDs we found in Iraq were 30 year old arty shells that we gave them the material for.

Iraq was the wrong country because they were no threat to the United States.

did i miss that topic?

let's just manufacture those laws, silly. we need manufacturing jobs here, not there.

did i miss that topic?

let's just manufacture those laws, silly. we need manufacturing jobs here, not there.

Give that a try and let me know how it works.

As a small government libertarian, I will be fighting you at ever step.

The good news for you is that you have Trump on your side so maybe you can pull if off.

Make sense?

did i miss that topic?

LefTard Logic:
“Why farm out labor to slaves when we can bring the slaves in to man our labor.”

did i miss that topic?

LefTard Logic:
“Why farm out labor to slaves when we can bring the slaves in to man our labor.”
the right only blames the Poor never encourages them like they do Rich.

You are correct, Iran had nothign to do with 9-11 and the only WMDs we found in Iraq were 30 year old arty shells that we gave them the material for.

Iraq was the wrong country because they were no threat to the United States.
Can you please translate for me and tell me what the fuck he is talking about? LOL

Forum List

Back