Why do we still have US service members dying in Afghanistan?

That is not an application it's just a link..

Come on ...

Need a PDF

This is not the 1980s, all job applicants are done online, hell I bet even your fry cook job at Wendy's was that way

Once again no job application at your link..

And I never worked at Wendy's , fucked a Wendy though..

Yum..

View attachment 231207

Seems you would get tired of it after eating it each day on your lunch break. Did you cook those fries yourself?

You mad bro, that your stuck eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?

jif whipped chocolate peanut butter n welches natural grape jelly is pretty amazing.

Simple . The right thrives in having a military obsessed underclass . They can’t rely on just the rich . Not enough votes .

War plays well in the sticks .

Trump ran as a non interventionalist and won.

Trump lied . Again!

What has he done to pull back our military?

So, can't refute my point that your claim about "the sticks", you bigot, is bullshit?

YOu address that, and I'll be happy to address your new whine.

How is my claim bullshit ? Cons always talk about being “pro military “. They succeeded in turning us into Klingons . A war loving nation .

You admitted that Trump ran as a non interventionalists and won.

That disproves your claim that we are a war loving nation.

Otherwise, he would have lost for running against "War".

Your counter claim that he "lied" is irrelevant to that point.

The Peace Candidate won, regardless of how you view his actual record.

Obama pulled us out of Iraq and the cons complained . He pulled us back from the Isis front line and Cons complained .

We are war loving . We parade troops around constantly . But no one ever says “hey. Why the f are we still fighting these wars ?”

Simple . The right thrives in having a military obsessed underclass . They can’t rely on just the rich . Not enough votes .

War plays well in the sticks .

And he lied. and you are cool with that.

1. Explain how you come to the conclusion that he lied.

2. No, I am not fine with his failure to live up to that.

He has "intervened" in Syria twice at least, we still have troops in places that are intervening.

Completely possible that he meant it when he said it, but underestimated the pressure he would face to actually push such policies.

Do you recall the massive propaganda campaign on Syria and Russia, designed to sabotage any attempts at reducing or avoiding conflict?

You are very willing to give him a free pass....wonder if you were that free 8 years ago with your free passes

This is not the 1980s, all job applicants are done online, hell I bet even your fry cook job at Wendy's was that way

Yum..

View attachment 231207

Seems you would get tired of it after eating it each day on your lunch break. Did you cook those fries yourself?

jif whipped chocolate peanut butter n welches natural grape jelly is pretty amazing.

I would rather have a fluffernutter on toast!

3 US service members killed in Afghanistan blast

Army Ranger killed in Afghanistan likely was accidentally shot by Afghan soldier

In 3 months it will become the longest running "war" in US history and the outcome will be as meaningless as the war it will surpass.

There is no end game, there is no victory. The USSR found this out and we are too stupid to learn from their mistakes and deaths.

Trump needs to get our men and women the hell out of there...NOW.
Trump won’t do that, of course.

He doesn’t want to be the president who ‘lost’ Afghanistan – if we were to leave Afghanistan, he knows he’d never win reelection.

And he lied. and you are cool with that.

1. Explain how you come to the conclusion that he lied.

2. No, I am not fine with his failure to live up to that.

He has "intervened" in Syria twice at least, we still have troops in places that are intervening.

Completely possible that he meant it when he said it, but underestimated the pressure he would face to actually push such policies.

Do you recall the massive propaganda campaign on Syria and Russia, designed to sabotage any attempts at reducing or avoiding conflict?

You are very willing to give him a free pass....wonder if you were that free 8 years ago with your free passes

I'm not giving him a free pass. I'm just not claiming that he made the statements during the campaign in bad faith.

I am very disappointed in his failure to follow up on them.

But I recognize the role that the Political Class and the Deep State and the Media played in that failure.

Yum..

View attachment 231207

I would rather have a fluffernutter on toast!
ok - had to wiki that one...

now i'm hungry.

Bush was given the Constitutional Authority to go to war in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Please post the link to where Obama went before Congress - as Bush did - and asked Congress for the authorization to take the war to help Al Qaeda - who slaughtered 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01 - kill Qadaffi, who was helping the Coalition fight terrorists in Northern Africa, and take over their own country.......

Please post the link to where Obama went before Congress - as Bush did - and asked Congress for the authorization to take the war , thereby committing an International WAR CRIME by invading a sovereign nation without the request or permission of that nation's leader.

Tick tock, snowflake.

It was not a resolution to declare war. It was a resolution that did something entirely different. It transferred the authority, the responsibility, and the power fro mthe Congress to the President so that the President could declare war any time he wants.

In fact, Bush hadn't even mentioned anything about war with Iraq, yet Congress transferred authority to Bush alone to make a full decision, not Congress and not the people by way of the Congress.

Here's what else that resolution did. And not a lot of people talk about it, I imagine most don't even know it. Half that resolution gave the President full authority, but the other half of it instructed the President to enforce and follow all U.N. Resolutions. This was a brand new policy at the time, and as I said, few people even know that. And, of course, was effectively a doctrine endorsing preemptive war with a country who did nothing to us.

Getting back to the specific question in the OP, once the Congress gives up their responsibility to make decisions and passes it off to the President under the instruxction of the U.N. what they're doing is they're depending on the United Nations for instruction. And that's why we still have troops all over the place. At the time of the resolution to transfer power from the Congress to the President and the U.N we were still in the Persian Gulf war, we'd been bombing them for a dozen years, and do you know why Bush SR. didn't go all the way with it? Because he said that the U.N. didn't give him permission. You see? That's how it's been going down.

The reality is this. When we send our men and women off to war through an unconstitutional back door the way Congress did back then instead of the way the Constitution dictates, when Congress transfers responsibility to the U.N. and a President 50/50, these wars last much, much longer, comparable to what we saw in Korea and Vietnam, etc.

Last edited:

Army Ranger killed in Afghanistan likely was accidentally shot by Afghan soldier

In 3 months it will become the longest running "war" in US history and the outcome will be as meaningless as the war it will surpass.

There is no end game, there is no victory. The USSR found this out and we are too stupid to learn from their mistakes and deaths.

Consider your question answered.

Good post, btw. I'd like to see more threads like this.

Because the defense industry pays good money to corrupt politicians to keep the money flowing to the military.

Because the defense industry pays good money to corrupt politicians to keep the money flowing to the military.
nothing but, "gunboat diplomacy".

we have a general welfare clause not a general warfare clause.

Thanks to everyone for the great discussion!

It is telling that not one of the hardcore Trump zealots could bring themselves to say it was bad that US service members are dying over there.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Wetbacks are killing our people here on our soil daily...Bitch about that first and then maybe someone will take you seriously.
Make sense?
(I’d pretend I didn’t see this post if I were you)

Wetbacks are killing our people here on our soil daily...Bitch about that first and then maybe someone will take you seriously.
Make sense?
(I’d pretend I didn’t see this post if I were you)

I have been advocating for my whole time on this board (and much longer) bringing home the troops and stationing them on the southern border to defend this nation for a change.

That fixes both the issues.

Now, 10 to 1 you will never acknowledge this post.

It is telling that not one of the hardcore Trump zealots could bring themselves to say it was bad that US service members are dying over there.
Why is it that every time you hit 'POST REPLY' you lie your ass off?

Oh yeah - that's what you / snowflakes do.

:lmao:

management has no objective.

it is just a drain on our economy that should be used to upgrade infrastructure, here at home.
Like Libya and Syria were / have been / are.

So butt-hurt snowflakes wanted to make themselves feel better on a day where they wake up again to the reality - that they have to deny again - that Hillary lost the 2016 election, that Trump is President, so they create another 'Trump-Hating Thread where they make the same declaration over and over again - I hate Trump because...' and come up with a new reason...every day.

Each statement, in a shallow attempt to pose it as a question - comes with the strict liberally intolerant demand that the statement made has to be taken IN THE MOMENT and AT FACE VALUE, meaning no history or historical perspective regarding the statement is allowed.

In this case it is:

"I hate Trump Because....US Troops are still in Afghanistan."

Pointing out that Obama could have ordered them out before he left office is not allowed.

Pointing out that US troops could have been home by now if bringing them home and concern for US military lives had been apriority at all for Obama.

Pointing out that the Reason Hillary and Obama did not bring US Troops home from Afghanistan is because keeping them there was part of THEIR - the Obama Administration's Foreign Policy - is not allowed.

Pointing out that he prolonged the war by releasing the top 5 enemy leaders in the middle of a war in an attempt to keep a campaign promise is not allowed.

Nope, this thread is all about.....

"Today I hate Donald Trump because US troops are still in Afghanistan, and it is ALL his fault that they are there...and if you disagree or try to bring up actual discussion of this OPINION / STATEMENT I will personally attack you...."

It is a shame US Troops are still in harm's way in Afghanistan.

It is a shame US troops are dying in Afghanistan.

It is a shame President Trump has not brought them home.

It is a shame Obama did not bring them home.

It is a shame US troops were sent into Syria...that they are still there.

It is a shame Obama did not bring them home and Trump has not yet .

It is a shame the US has US troops engage in combat operations in / from about a dozen nations now.

It is a shame that all the President and administrations over the last on-going 2 decades could not come up with a better strategy than 'Keep Troops there because if we ever pull out it will all go to sh!t'

It is a tremendous shame that the only time Democrats / snowflakes have any use for the military is when they use them as a political weapon against the GOP and Republican Presidents....like the way the OP attempted to use them again here.

Last edited:

I did not lie. Show me one post in this thread where you expressed concern for the troops.

All you cared about was bashing Obama while sucking Trump’s dick

I did not lie. Show me one post in this thread where you expressed concern for the troops.

All you cared about was bashing Obama while sucking Trump’s dick

management has no objective.

it is just a drain on our economy that should be used to upgrade infrastructure, here at home.
Like Libya and Syria were / have been / are.

So butt-hurt snowflakes wanted to make themselves feel better on a day where they wake up again to the reality - that they have to deny again - that Hillary lost the 2016 election, that Trump is President, so they create another 'Trump-Hating Thread where they make the same declaration over and over again - I hate Trump because...' and come up with a new reason...every day.

Each statement, in a shallow attempt to pose it as a question - comes with the strict liberally intolerant demand that the statement made has to be taken IN THE MOMENT and AT FACE VALUE, meaning no history or historical perspective regarding the statement is allowed.

In this case it is:

"I hate Trump Because....US Troops are still in Afghanistan."

Pointing out that Obama could have ordered them out before he left office is not allowed.

Pointing out that US troops could have been home by now if bringing them home and concern for US military lives had been apriority at all for Obama.

Pointing out that the Reason Hillary and Obama did not bring US Troops home from Afghanistan is because keeping them there was part of THEIR - the Obama Administration's Foreign Policy - is not allowed.

Pointing out that he prolonged the war by releasing the top 5 enemy leaders in the middle of a war in an attempt to keep a campaign promise is not allowed.

Nope, this thread is all about.....

"Today I hate Donald Trump because US troops are still in Afghanistan, and it is ALL his fault that they are there...and if you disagree or try to bring up actual discussion of this OPINION / STATEMENT I will personally attack you...."

It is a shame US Troops are still in harm's way in Afghanistan.

It is a shame US troops are dying in Afghanistan.

It is a shame President Trump has not brought them home.

It is a shame Obama did not bring them home.

It is a shame US troops were sent into Syria...that they are still there.

It is a shame Obama did not bring them home and Trump has not yet .

It is a shame the US has US troops engage in combat operations in / from about a dozen nations now.

It is a shame that all the President and administrations over the last on-going 2 decades could not come up with a better strategy than 'Keep Troops there because if we ever pull out it will all go to sh!t'

It is a tremendous shame that the only time Democrats / snowflakes have any use for the military is to use them as a political weapon against the GOP and Republican Presidents....like the way the OP attempted to use them again here.
you know our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror are Margin Calls, waiting to happen.

Forum List

Back