Why do we still have US service members dying in Afghanistan?

management has no objective.

it is just a drain on our economy that should be used to upgrade infrastructure, here at home.
Like Libya and Syria were / have been / are.

So butt-hurt snowflakes wanted to make themselves feel better on a day where they wake up again to the reality - that they have to deny again - that Hillary lost the 2016 election, that Trump is President, so they create another 'Trump-Hating Thread where they make the same declaration over and over again - I hate Trump because...' and come up with a new reason...every day.

Each statement, in a shallow attempt to pose it as a question - comes with the strict liberally intolerant demand that the statement made has to be taken IN THE MOMENT and AT FACE VALUE, meaning no history or historical perspective regarding the statement is allowed.

In this case it is:

"I hate Trump Because....US Troops are still in Afghanistan."

Pointing out that Obama could have ordered them out before he left office is not allowed.

Pointing out that US troops could have been home by now if bringing them home and concern for US military lives had been apriority at all for Obama.

Pointing out that the Reason Hillary and Obama did not bring US Troops home from Afghanistan is because keeping them there was part of THEIR - the Obama Administration's Foreign Policy - is not allowed.

Pointing out that he prolonged the war by releasing the top 5 enemy leaders in the middle of a war in an attempt to keep a campaign promise is not allowed.

Nope, this thread is all about.....

"Today I hate Donald Trump because US troops are still in Afghanistan, and it is ALL his fault that they are there...and if you disagree or try to bring up actual discussion of this OPINION / STATEMENT I will personally attack you...."

It is a shame US Troops are still in harm's way in Afghanistan.

It is a shame US troops are dying in Afghanistan.

It is a shame President Trump has not brought them home.

It is a shame Obama did not bring them home.

It is a shame US troops were sent into Syria...that they are still there.

It is a shame Obama did not bring them home and Trump has not yet .

It is a shame the US has US troops engage in combat operations in / from about a dozen nations now.

It is a shame that all the President and administrations over the last on-going 2 decades could not come up with a better strategy than 'Keep Troops there because if we ever pull out it will all go to sh!t'

It is a tremendous shame that the only time Democrats / snowflakes have any use for the military is to use them as a political weapon against the GOP and Republican Presidents....like the way the OP attempted to use them again here.

Now after being called out you post your deep concern for the troops.

What a fraud

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

it is just a drain on our economy that should be used to upgrade infrastructure, here at home.

So butt-hurt snowflakes wanted to make themselves feel better on a day where they wake up again to the reality - that they have to deny again - that Hillary lost the 2016 election, that Trump is President, so they create another 'Trump-Hating Thread where they make the same declaration over and over again - I hate Trump because...' and come up with a new reason...every day.

Each statement, in a shallow attempt to pose it as a question - comes with the strict liberally intolerant demand that the statement made has to be taken IN THE MOMENT and AT FACE VALUE, meaning no history or historical perspective regarding the statement is allowed.

In this case it is:

Pointing out that Obama could have ordered them out before he left office is not allowed.

Pointing out that US troops could have been home by now if bringing them home and concern for US military lives had been apriority at all for Obama.

Pointing out that the Reason Hillary and Obama did not bring US Troops home from Afghanistan is because keeping them there was part of THEIR - the Obama Administration's Foreign Policy - is not allowed.

Pointing out that he prolonged the war by releasing the top 5 enemy leaders in the middle of a war in an attempt to keep a campaign promise is not allowed.

"Today I hate Donald Trump because US troops are still in Afghanistan, and it is ALL his fault that they are there...and if you disagree or try to bring up actual discussion of this OPINION / STATEMENT I will personally attack you...."

It is a shame the US has US troops engage in combat operations in / from about a dozen nations now.

It is a shame that all the President and administrations over the last on-going 2 decades could not come up with a better strategy than 'Keep Troops there because if we ever pull out it will all go to sh!t'

It is a tremendous shame that the only time Democrats / snowflakes have any use for the military is to use them as a political weapon against the GOP and Republican Presidents....like the way the OP attempted to use them again here.
you know our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror are Margin Calls, waiting to happen.

He does not give a shit. All that matters to him is bashing Obama and sucking off Trump.

I did not lie. Show me one post in this thread where you expressed concern for the troops.
It is HILARIOUS how you posted this garbage immediately after I did just that, showed more compassion for troops and a lack of tolerance for assholes who only have use for the military when they can use them to bash Republicans and GOP Presidents.

In this case it is:

What a fraud

Why is it that every time you hit 'POST REPLY' you lie your ass off?

Oh yeah - that's what you / snowflakes do.

:lmao:

In this case it is:

What a fraud

You are a fraud, I bet you are even lying about serving in the military.

I did not lie. Show me one post in this thread where you expressed concern for the troops.
It is HILARIOUS how you posted this garbage immediately after I did just that, showed more compassion for troops and a lack of tolerance for assholes who only have use for the military when they can use them to bash Republicans and GOP Presidents.
yet to date you're still mad obama didn't do something but not mad trump has not either.

In this case it is:

you know our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror are Margin Calls, waiting to happen.

He does not give a shit. All that matters to him is bashing Obama and sucking off Trump.

Again, you can always tell when you're lying -

You attempt to speak for others
Your lips are moving
...and it's right after you hit 'POST REPLY'

:p

3 US service members killed in Afghanistan blast

Army Ranger killed in Afghanistan likely was accidentally shot by Afghan soldier

In 3 months it will become the longest running "war" in US history and the outcome will be as meaningless as the war it will surpass.

There is no end game, there is no victory. The USSR found this out and we are too stupid to learn from their mistakes and deaths.

Trump needs to get our men and women the hell out of there...NOW.

Mining in Afghanistan - Wikipedia

Afghanistan has over 1400 mineralfields, containing barite, chromite, coal, copper, gold, iron ore, lead, natural gas, petroleum, precious and semi-precious stones, salt, sulfur, talc, and zinc, among many other minerals. Gemstones include high-quality emerald, lapis lazuli, red garnet and ruby.

Cuz money...

Army Ranger killed in Afghanistan likely was accidentally shot by Afghan soldier

In 3 months it will become the longest running "war" in US history and the outcome will be as meaningless as the war it will surpass.

There is no end game, there is no victory. The USSR found this out and we are too stupid to learn from their mistakes and deaths.

Wetbacks are killing our people here on our soil daily...Bitch about that first and then maybe someone will take you seriously.
Make sense?
(I’d pretend I didn’t see this post if I were you)

I have been advocating for my whole time on this board (and much longer) bringing home the troops and stationing them on the southern border to defend this nation for a change.

That fixes both the issues.

Now, 10 to 1 you will never acknowledge this post.

Yeah, you have been quite vocal about troops protecting our border, I’ll give you that.
Now link us to all your posts showing your support for mass deportations and revisions of law to streamline the process and allow federal authorities to get as aggressive as they need to to make shit happen.

Wetbacks are killing our people here on our soil daily...Bitch about that first and then maybe someone will take you seriously.
Make sense?

I have been advocating for my whole time on this board (and much longer) bringing home the troops and stationing them on the southern border to defend this nation for a change.

Yeah, you have been quite vocal about troops protecting our border, I’ll give you that.
Now link us to all your posts showing your support for mass deportations and revisions of law to streamline the process and allow federal authorities to get as aggressive as they need to to make shit happen.
did i miss that topic?

Make sense?

Upgrading Ellis Island is more cost effective.

Make sense?

that would be a longer walk from honduras.

Make sense?

that would be a longer walk from honduras.
a potential market for commercial service?

You are a fraud, I bet you are even lying about serving in the military.

BY THE WAY......

I bet you are even lying about serving in the military.

My level of concern regarding what you think.....

View attachment 231360

You sir are a

liar-fraud-memes-com-16080528.png

Make sense?

did i miss that topic?

I seem to have missed those threads as well.

You will find though multiple post from me about going after the folks that hire the illegals and making the fines so high a few go bankrupt to discourage others from doing it. As long as we have people willing to pay them after they come here illegally they will never stop coming.

Make sense?

did i miss that topic?

You will find though multiple post from me about going after the folks that hire the illegals and making the fines so high a few go bankrupt to discourage others from doing it. As long as we have people willing to pay them after they come here illegally they will never stop coming.

Oh I get it...you’re that “once they’re here and had already committed the crime let them stay” kind of guy?
Wouldn’t it be cool if all of our laws worked liked that...if one had to get caught while in the act to be arrested because law enforcement wouldn’t pursue criminals after the fact?
Imagine the public supporting and pulling for bank robbers once they left the bank with the loot...that would be cool huh?

Make sense?

did i miss that topic?

Oh I get it...you’re that “once they’re here and had already committed the crime let them stay” kind of guy?
Wouldn’t it be cool if all of our laws worked liked that...if one had to get caught while in the act to be arrested because law enforcement wouldn’t pursue criminals after the fact?
Imagine the public supporting and pulling for bank robbers once they left the bank with the loot...that would be cool huh?

You are just not very smart, so you have to make up things that people said.

I am making a separate post indicating President Trump is considering removing ALL troops from Afghanistan in 2020!!!!!

I am making a separate post indicating President Trump is considering removing ALL troops from Afghanistan in 2020!!!!!

I will believe it when I see it. (not your post, but Trump actually doing that and not just talking about it)

Forum List

Back