Why do we still have US service members dying in Afghanistan?

Uhm because they dont accept 53 year old guys?

Blackwater will take you, you fucking coward, they have lots of folks over there.

Once again I don't hear you bitch about removing the troops from Germany, Japan and Korea.

Actually I have called for dozens of times on here, bring them home and put them on the border.

But again, nobody is killing our troops there, they want us there. That is not the case in Afghanistan.

You have an application?

Private Military Companies: Blackwater

Blackwater will take you, you fucking coward, they have lots of folks over there.

Once again I don't hear you bitch about removing the troops from Germany, Japan and Korea.

Actually I have called for dozens of times on here, bring them home and put them on the border.

But again, nobody is killing our troops there, they want us there. That is not the case in Afghanistan.

You have an application?

That is not an application it's just a link..

Come on ...

Need a PDF

You have an application?

Come on ...

Need a PDF

This is not the 1980s, all job applicants are done online, hell I bet even your fry cook job at Wendy's was that way

You have an application?

Come on ...

Need a PDF

This is not the 1980s, all job applicants are done online, hell I bet even your fry cook job at Wendy's was that way

Once again no job application at your link..

And I never worked at Wendy's , fucked a Wendy though..

3 US service members killed in Afghanistan blast

Army Ranger killed in Afghanistan likely was accidentally shot by Afghan soldier

In 3 months it will become the longest running "war" in US history and the outcome will be as meaningless as the war it will surpass.

There is no end game, there is no victory. The USSR found this out and we are too stupid to learn from their mistakes and deaths.

Trump needs to get our men and women the hell out of there...NOW.

Simple . The right thrives in having a military obsessed underclass . They can’t rely on just the rich . Not enough votes .

War plays well in the sticks .

You have an application?

Come on ...

Need a PDF

Yum..

IMG_20181127_153809.jpg

Army Ranger killed in Afghanistan likely was accidentally shot by Afghan soldier

In 3 months it will become the longest running "war" in US history and the outcome will be as meaningless as the war it will surpass.

There is no end game, there is no victory. The USSR found this out and we are too stupid to learn from their mistakes and deaths.

Simple . The right thrives in having a military obsessed underclass . They can’t rely on just the rich . Not enough votes .

Trump ran as a non interventionalist and won.

Why didn't Obama 'get our men and women the hell out of there'?

A better question, though, is why did Obama ever commit an International War Crime to illegally invade Syria without being asked by President Al-Assad to do so, without Congressional approval to do so in violation of the US Constitution, and why are we still fighting and having troops die in Obama's Syrian War?
"Yeah...but what about...[Obama/Clinton/her emails/Soros/Antifa/Liberals/her server (delete as appropriate)]"

You win the argument.

Trump lied . Again!

What has he done to pull back our military?

Come on ...

Need a PDF

Yum..

View attachment 231207

Seems you would get tired of it after eating it each day on your lunch break. Did you cook those fries yourself?

And he lied. and you are cool with that.

Trump lied . Again!

So, can't refute my point that your claim about "the sticks", you bigot, is bullshit?

YOu address that, and I'll be happy to address your new whine.

Come on ...

Need a PDF

Yum..

View attachment 231207

Seems you would get tired of it after eating it each day on your lunch break. Did you cook those fries yourself?

You mad bro, that your stuck eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?

Trump lied . Again!

So, can't refute my point that your claim about "the sticks", you bigot, is bullshit?

How is my claim bullshit ? Cons always talk about being “pro military “. They succeeded in turning us into Klingons . A war loving nation .

1. Explain how you come to the conclusion that he lied.

2. No, I am not fine with his failure to live up to that.

Trump lied . Again!

How is my claim bullshit ? Cons always talk about being “pro military “. They succeeded in turning us into Klingons . A war loving nation .

You admitted that Trump ran as a non interventionalists and won.

That disproves your claim that we are a war loving nation.

Otherwise, he would have lost for running against "War".

Your counter claim that he "lied" is irrelevant to that point.

The Peace Candidate won, regardless of how you view his actual record.

Come on ...

Need a PDF

Yum..

View attachment 231207

You mad bro, that your stuck eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?

not mad at all. I am happy to have people like you cooking fries for me when I choose to do fast food.

He has "intervened" in Syria twice at least, we still have troops in places that are intervening.

He has "intervened" in Syria twice at least, we still have troops in places that are intervening.

Completely possible that he meant it when he said it, but underestimated the pressure he would face to actually push such policies.

Do you recall the massive propaganda campaign on Syria and Russia, designed to sabotage any attempts at reducing or avoiding conflict?

Forum List

Back