Why Do White Leftists Side With Black Criminals?

I guess white leftists (and other color leftists, too) just think that everyone deserves due process under the law, no matter what kind of unflattering photos you've got of a dead kid.

They're funny that way.
And that happened in this case

Be happy, Justice was achieved

I am not one of "those people".

As I understand the law, a different grand jury, if called, could indict.

I am not a lawyer though, but I recall grand juries not indicting Klansmen in the 60's who were later indicted, tried and convicted up to 30 years after the original no bill by the grand jury.

But that aside, and ignoring you being so unfamiliar with my posts, I said from day one, it was simply a case of instant karma.

The punk stole, then roughed up the store clerk, strutted down the street high on his bigass self and probably weed too, and just got too fuckin' full of self-esteem, and bit off more than he could chew.

Minutes later, dead on the street, his karma levelled.

I hope he comes back as an Oriental shopkeeper in a black slum.

If he had been moved quickly, the left would have said evidence was destroyed on purpose.

Left until a thorough investigation of the scene was done, the left howled that his corpse had been disrespected.

There is no winning with the left.

BTW, next time you lump me with the left, I ain't gonna be so polite.

PERFECT..especially the part about him coming back as an oriental shopkeeper. Sometimes my brother here makes my jaw drop the way he puts things.....Ma always said he was the smart one. :udaman:
Does it still hurt where she shot you when it rains?

She never thought enough of me to shoot me.

I guess white leftists (and other color leftists, too) just think that everyone deserves due process under the law, no matter what kind of unflattering photos you've got of a dead kid.

They're funny that way.

You again? So you find the photo of him roughing up a much smaller man he was robbing "unflattering"?

I think my point has clearly been proven. :eusa_whistle:

Well, it's not a flattering portrayal.

Still, what that photo showed should have been dealt with in a court of law. Yet it never was.

The FPD told everyone early on that Brown's status as a suspect in a robbery had nothing to do with the stop and the shooting......but released the photo anyway.

To what purpose? To portray the dead kid in a way as to influence public opinion. Even though supposedly that act had nothing to do with the shooting.

And the cop had no knowledge of the video or the shoplifting.
Dead ass wrong it had gone out on the radio prior to the shooting Along with a description of the perps

Perhaps if you were up to date on facts, hoof in mouth disease would not be such an issue

Last edited:
Why SHOULDN'T the photo have been released?

Because it had nothing to do with the shooting. So we were told by FPD.
Of course it did. Brown knew he had just committed a robbery and behaved like a fleeing felon no matter what the officer knew.

Of course it did. Brown knew he had just committed a robbery and behaved like a fleeing felon no matter what the officer knew.

So, you think a kid who just committed a crime would REALLY attract the attention of an officer by arguing with him about walking down the middle of the street?

Yeah, that makes sense........if he wanted to get caught.
No one ever claimed he was the brightest bulb in the box

Because white lefties love diversity so much that they all live in insulated white neighborhoods filled with all different kinds of white people (diversity) and the black man's struggle is something that happens 'over there'. Their guilt makes them feel they should demonstrate for the poor black man.
Nothing makes a lib more prone to express his solidarity with "the black struggle" than living in a gated community.

We were told no such thing...they withheld comment until the officer was debriefed and then related the sequence of events leading up to the encounter. You've confused that with media hacks with an agenda after the Zimmerman acquittal.

I clearly recall news stories about the police saying that Wilson knew nothing about the robbery, or that MB was a suspect.
There were also news stories saying he was on his knees with his arms in the air. That proved to be bull shit. Don't believe every thing you hear, wait for facts and it will serve you better

Shoplifting is now punishable by death because racist RWs can read minds. At the time of the shooting, the cop did not know about that video of that incident.

No one has sided with "black criminals" but really, there was no reason for that cop to shoot that kid. By his own testimony, the kid was walking away when the cop decided to escalate the situation and then blow him away.

Being big and having a 'mean face' is not just cause for shooting to kill. Even if the cop had known he shoplifted or roughed up someone, that's not just cause either.

"Shoplifting"? :laugh: Uh no Diddly....that's robbery and assault. The "kid" then assaulted a police officer and tried to take his weapon. This "escalation" you speak of is PERFECT.....does anybody need any further proof how correct my OP is? :dunno:

Nope.

The cop didn't know about the assault and the kid had not been accused, tried, found guilty and sentenced to death for it.

Assaulting a cop isn't a capital crime either.

Nor had he been accused, tried and convicted of assaulting a cop.
Your right assaulting a cop is not a capital offense, however the cop just like myself has the right to use up to lethal force to protect himself from death or bodily harm

Because white lefties love diversity so much that they all live in insulated white neighborhoods filled with all different kinds of white people (diversity) and the black man's struggle is something that happens 'over there'. Their guilt makes them feel they should demonstrate for the poor black man.
Nothing makes a lib more prone to express his solidarity with "the black struggle" than living in a gated community.
With all different kinds of white people.

We were told no such thing...they withheld comment until the officer was debriefed and then related the sequence of events leading up to the encounter. You've confused that with media hacks with an agenda after the Zimmerman acquittal.

I clearly recall news stories about the police saying that Wilson knew nothing about the robbery, or that MB was a suspect.
There were also news stories saying he was on his knees with his arms in the air. That proved to be bull shit. Don't believe every thing you hear, wait for facts and it will serve you better

I read it, when the Ferguson PD stated it.

I guess I shouldn't believe the police department. What do they know?

It's not like the "progs" here know anything about black culture or criminality....they're smug little white, suburban morons and show it on a regular basis. So what's the attraction to defending a supposed "underdog" when that individual, in reality, is nothing but a violent thug? All one needs to see is this picture to see Brown's state of mind the day he committed suicide-by-cop:

michael-brown-suspected-of-stealing-cigars-600x338.jpg

Somehow the leftists find it "boring" or trivial that Brown thought he could walk into this shop, grab what he wanted, menace and then assault the owner trying to stop him. No compassion or respect for the little fella who stood up to him. Yet they'll believe the criminals around Brown who lied out their asses about what happened. Same deal with Trayvon....his young thuggery quickly escalating into full-blown criminality the left blithely ignores, even admires.

I'm reminded of the Dylan song years ago about Ruben "Hurricane" Carter that started a leftist movement to have him released from a mulitple-murder sentence he was clearly guilty of. The song was the clarion call for the hippie dipshits to get Carter sprung.... which was followed by Carter beating the hell out of the woman doing the fundraising for his retrial. Bob quietly retreated with his royalties check counting on his fan's short memories/fried brains. :eusa_snooty:

Why do racists like yourself see people in such broad terms?

:doubt::doubt:
Does it still hurt where she shot you when it rains?

She never thought enough of me to shoot me.

Not much anymore but the scar still itches on Mother's Day.

I figure I'm lucky I didn't end up in the trunk of her Hudson Hornet...you're the only one who made it out of there alive far as I remember....you could talk her out of about anything except shooting me...crazy old bat. :tomato:

Forum List

Back