Why do you consider Obama a successful president?

ACA was so awesome and popular, Dem's got obliterated in the 2010 elections for passing it. Oh wait :eusa_think:
GOP jobs jobs jobs LOL, super dupe.

LOL go ahead poll Americans and find out if jobs are important to them. Poor franco here have one of these :itsok:
The Great Obama brought us 13 million jobs
yep,those part time jobs and minimum wage jobs....were jobs....
Yep, that PhD and your job moving boxes at WalMart will pay that $200K school loan off in no time!
35 years all of GOP pander to the rich and ruin of the rest just goes on. End of story.

Ask the 10 million people who now get Medicaid. The GOP only helps the rich d u h. And block a living wage, cheap training, Healthcare, good daycare, good vacations Etc. Thanks, silly Dupes!

Dude, Obama was an ABORTION for the economy and for the poor and middle class. That's why Hillary lost. The economy needed someone who was capable of helping it to grow. The amateur had no fucking clue about any of that and Hillary was too crooked and corrupt to care.
That won't change until our GOP Pander 2 the rich tax rates are changed. So we can invest in American s and America. Jackass Dupe.
Ah, tax the rich!

That why Apple pulled billions back into the US and pay taxes they had never paid before?
No
Apple CEO Tim Cook opened up to ABC News after the company announced earlier today that it will be investing $350 billion in the U.S. economy over the next five years, creating more than 20,000 jobs.

In a news release, the company also said it would make a $38 billion tax payment to the U.S. as required by recent changes to the tax law. Apple said this would be the largest tax payment of its kind.

MAGA
Tax Cuts Etc 4 Corporations is something else duh!! Obama wanted that 2.

Obama was the greatest President that cross-dressers ever had
obamatranny1.jpg

The only success he had was in firing up the race war.

His election certainly enraged the White Nationalist and brought out many closet racist across the nation.

His biggest success, pardon me if I steal this from another poster, Obamagas. It was some awesome stuff.
he bought out the jerks on both sides....i was called a racist just for saying i didnt agree with one of his policies by one of the bigger jerks here.....
Really?
Show us
talk to your good buddy dean....he is good at doing that...
So I take it you got nothing

LOL go ahead poll Americans and find out if jobs are important to them. Poor franco here have one of these :itsok:
Yep, that PhD and your job moving boxes at WalMart will pay that $200K school loan off in no time!
35 years all of GOP pander to the rich and ruin of the rest just goes on. End of story.

Democrat Voters hate rich people, but the Democratic Party is run by rich people.....duped again

ACA, the the greatest social reform since LBJ. Will take time to work, with all the sabotage. The problem is cost d u h.

Taking an economy in Great Depression mode 2 7 years straight of growth. Despite pure and idiotic GOP obstruction.

ACA was so awesome and popular, Dem's got obliterated in the 2010 elections for passing it. Oh wait :eusa_think:

You must be confused

Crooked Donnie is delivering part time burger flipping jobs
The Great Obama delivered jobs in construction, manufacturing, personal services , healthcare

Democrat Voters hate rich people, but the Democratic Party is run by rich people.....duped again
Our rich people wants taxes raised on themselves and cut on the non rich. Better 4 business. Super Dupe

The Left Wingers always do the their "historian" poll of who was the greatest president.
It's totally meaningless because they are polling themselves.
Obama's abuse of power was an assault on our democracy.
He purposely divided us by race, religion and region.
His ACA stalled-out our economy.
He is the worst president in our history.

I thought it was 36 years?

Our rich people wants taxes raised on themselves and cut on the non rich. Better 4 business. Super Dupe

They got their wish in blue states, then threw a hissy fit about it.

The Left Wingers always do the their "historian" poll of who was the greatest president.

If all the historians are left wingers.......how do you explain Eisenhower and Reagan being in the top ten?

WTF are you talking about, Super Dupe?

WTF are you talking about, Super Dupe?

The 'rich' in blue states got their tax deductions capped at $10k and now have to pay a lot more in taxes. Why aren't they celebrating?

The Great Obama was given a country in disarray...

Two unnecessary wars killing thousands of Americans
An economy losing 750,000 jobs a month
A stock market that had lost half its value
Negative GDP for five quarters
Auto companies and banks on the verge of collapse

His outstanding leadership rescued our country from the brink and led us to prosperity

The Great Obama was given a country in disarray...

Two unnecessary wars killing thousands of Americans
An economy losing 750,000 jobs a month
A stock market that had lost half its value
Negative GDP for five quarters
Auto companies and banks on the verge of collapse

His outstanding leadership rescued our country from the brink and led us to prosperity

Awesome, so we can cut taxes even further thanks Obama :auiqs.jpg:

If all the historians are left wingers.......how do you explain Eisenhower and Reagan being in the top ten?
How do you explain Obama being ranked higher than John Adams, Reagan, and even Bill Clinton?

The only success he had was in firing up the race war.

His election certainly enraged the White Nationalist and brought out many closet racist across the nation.

His biggest success, pardon me if I steal this from another poster, Obamagas. It was some awesome stuff.
he bought out the jerks on both sides....i was called a racist just for saying i didnt agree with one of his policies by one of the bigger jerks here.....
Really?
Show us
talk to your good buddy dean....he is good at doing that...
So I take it you got nothing
i just told you who....but then its dean,your good buddy...cant have that can we?...

Forum List

Back