Why Do You Guys Keep Telling Us that White Racism is in the Past?

Denial or violation of rights by an institution based on skin color is Systemic Racism. A cop pulling you over without cause is individual racism. Someone not wanting to sell you a house because you are black is individual racism.
Wrong. Police policy whereby they target blacks for stops is systemic racism.

Wrong. Police policy whereby they target blacks for stops is systemic racism.
SSDD. There is no Police policy directing cops to target blacks. Those cops are profiling based on their own biases which I have stated MULTIPLE TIMES is wrong. After all your muster and bluster it always comes down to getting pulled over without cause. You've got nothing but hyperbole and anger.

Denial or violation of rights by an institution based on skin color is Systemic Racism. A cop pulling you over without cause is individual racism. Someone not wanting to sell you a house because you are black is individual racism.
Just read this article which addresses systemic racism. It is well worth reading the entire thing. I found it extremely helpful in understanding cause and effect.

46% of whites worry becoming a majority-minority nation will 'weaken American culture,' survey says
A completely unwarranted fear, utterly devoid of merit.

And it’s a fear the consequence of racism and bigotry – the racist, wrongheaded notion that ‘American culture’ is the sole purview of European descendants, when in fact the experience of black Americans is very much American culture, the experience of Hispanic Americans is very much American culture, and the experience of Asian Americans is very much American culture.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
A completely unwarranted fear, utterly devoid of merit.

And it’s a fear the consequence of racism and bigotry – the racist, wrongheaded notion that ‘American culture’ is the sole purview of European descendants, when in fact the experience of black Americans is very much American culture, the experience of Hispanic Americans is very much American culture, and the experience of Asian Americans is very much American culture.
Bolw it out your ass, fucking broken record gasbag.

Just read this article which addresses systemic racism. It is well worth reading the entire thing. I found it extremely helpful in understanding cause and effect.

600 Blacks a day are not dying because of Systemic Racism. They are dying early due to multiple factors most of which are self induced just as in IM2's case. None of the factors are due to a "System" that is clearly bending over backwards for people of color.

SSDD. There is no Police policy directing cops to target blacks. Those cops are profiling based on their own biases which I have stated MULTIPLE TIMES is wrong. After all your muster and bluster it always comes down to getting pulled over without cause. You've got nothing but hyperbole and anger.
You are incorrect. Professionals in the field have admitted it, so your opinion doesn't matter.

600 Blacks a day are not dying because of Systemic Racism. They are dying early due to multiple factors most of which are self induced just as in IM2's case. None of the factors are due to a "System" that is clearly bending over backwards for people of color.
Look idiot, numerous studies show different racial health out comes. What I say is based on evidence. Racism itself is now considered a matter of public health and your racism is considered a mental disorder. Your opinion is not fact and racism has been proven to cause maladaptive behaviors. Go look up the word maladaptive because it's longer than one syllable. Yes, the system is indeed created to favor whites and that creates harm for people of color. You know this because you do it and you see it being done.

I know that scum like you love to dismiss the studies I show as liberal propaganda. You get away with that here. But on a public debate stage in front of humans you would get laughed at for your opinions. Over 600 people a day are dying because of stress induced hypertension and if you don't think dealing with racism, holding in anger, repressing our feelings and speech as to not offend whites so we can get jobs, work on jobs, get promoted or survive senseless stops by police for no damn reason whatsoever, or to not react in kind to the type of white racist bullshit like what happened to Amaud Arbery and the various other white racist crap, creates stress and I mean chronic stress, then you are insane and need to be put in an institution.

Numerous medical studies based on real black peoples health support what I have said. The I am white and it doesn't happen because I say it doesn't is not evidence. It's not logic. It is an emotional response caused by white fragility. And that's all you have, loser.

Ryan C.T. DeLapp, MA, and Monnica T. Williams, Ph.D., “Proactively Coping With Racism, Getting back to our lives in the aftermath of racial violence in the media.”, July 18, 2016, www.psychologytoday,com

Dennis R. Upkins, Denying Racism And Other Forms Of Gaslighting, Aug 24, 2016, Mental Health Matters, derived from: https://mental-health-matters.com/denying-racism-and-other-forms-of-gaslighting/

Mayo Clinic-Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) - Symptoms and causes

Angelique M. Davis & Rose Ernst (2019) Racial gaslighting, Politics, Groups, and Identities, 7:4, 761-774, DOI: 10.1080/21565503.2017.1403934

World Health Organization, Definition of Health, World Health Organization(WHO) Definition Of Health - Public Health

Cheyna Roth, Racism Declared A Public Health Crisis In New Whitmer Executive Directive, Aug 05, 2020, Racism declared a public health crisis in new Whitmer executive directive

Is Racism a Public Health Issue? Center for the Study of Racism, Social Justice & Health, October 9, 2017, Is Racism a Public Health Issue? — Center for the Study of Racism, Social Justice & Health

Camara Jules P. Harrell, Tanisha I. Burford, Brandi N. Cage, Travette McNair Nelson, Sheronda Shearon, Adrian Thompson, and Steven Green, Multiple Pathways Linking Racism to Health Outcomes, US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health

Trauma, Racism, Chronic Stress and the Health of Black Americans,
Compilation by the SAMHSA Office of Behavioral Health Equity, June 3, 2020, https://www.mhanational.org/sites/default/files/AfricanAmericansRaceViolenceandHealth SAMHSA OBHE 6.3.20.pdf

Geronimus, A. T., Hicken, M., Keene, D., & Bound, J. (2006). "Weathering" and age patterns of allostatic load scores among blacks and whites in the United States. American journal of public health, 96(5), 826–833. The American Journal of Public Health (AJPH) from the American Public Health Association (APHA) publications
B.S. McEwen, J.C. Wingfield, Allostasis and Allostatic Load, Encyclopedia of Stress (Second Edition), 2007, Allostasis and Allostatic Load

B.S. McEwen, Stress: Homeostasis, Rheostasis, Allostasis and Allostatic Load, Encyclopedia of Neuroscience, 2009, Stress: Homeostasis, Rheostasis, Reactive Scope, Allostasis and Allostatic Load

Lukachko, Alicia & Hatzenbuehler, Mark & Keyes, Katherine. (2014). Structural racism and myocardial infarction in the United States. Social science & medicine (1982). 103. 42-50. 10.1016/j.socscimed.2013.07.021.

You practice it, so you know what it is.
I avoid lame social constructs but it is sort of sad how blacks (well in truth their dem plantation masters) appropriated a construct first coined in 1902 by a US General meant to benefit Native Americans....But whatever, it's still a construct.

BTW....What are your thoughts feels on blacks that mainly strive to be a permanent underclass as opposed to those blacks who strive to leave your dem master's plantation and do well for themselves?

Look idiot, numerous studies show different racial health out comes. What I say is based on evidence. Racism itself is now considered a matter of public health and your racism is considered a mental disorder. Your opinion is not fact and racism has been proven to cause maladaptive behaviors. Go look up the word maladaptive because it's longer than one syllable. Yes, the system is indeed created to favor whites and that creates harm for people of color. You know this because you do it and you see it being done.

I know that scum like you love to dismiss the studies I show as liberal propaganda. You get away with that here. But on a public debate stage in front of humans you would get laughed at for your opinions. Over 600 people a day are dying because of stress induced hypertension and if you don't think dealing with racism, holding in anger, repressing our feelings and speech as to not offend whites so we can get jobs, work on jobs, get promoted or survive senseless stops by police for no damn reason whatsoever, or to not react in kind to the type of white racist bullshit like what happened to Amaud Arbery and the various other white racist crap, creates stress and I mean chronic stress, then you are insane and need to be put in an institution.

Numerous medical studies based on real black peoples health support what I have said. The I am white and it doesn't happen because I say it doesn't is not evidence. It's not logic. It is an emotional response caused by white fragility. And that's all you have, loser.

Ryan C.T. DeLapp, MA, and Monnica T. Williams, Ph.D., “Proactively Coping With Racism, Getting back to our lives in the aftermath of racial violence in the media.”, July 18, 2016, www.psychologytoday,com

Dennis R. Upkins, Denying Racism And Other Forms Of Gaslighting, Aug 24, 2016, Mental Health Matters, derived from: https://mental-health-matters.com/denying-racism-and-other-forms-of-gaslighting/

Mayo Clinic-Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) - Symptoms and causes

Angelique M. Davis & Rose Ernst (2019) Racial gaslighting, Politics, Groups, and Identities, 7:4, 761-774, DOI: 10.1080/21565503.2017.1403934

World Health Organization, Definition of Health, World Health Organization(WHO) Definition Of Health - Public Health

Cheyna Roth, Racism Declared A Public Health Crisis In New Whitmer Executive Directive, Aug 05, 2020, Racism declared a public health crisis in new Whitmer executive directive

Is Racism a Public Health Issue? Center for the Study of Racism, Social Justice & Health, October 9, 2017, Is Racism a Public Health Issue? — Center for the Study of Racism, Social Justice & Health

Camara Jules P. Harrell, Tanisha I. Burford, Brandi N. Cage, Travette McNair Nelson, Sheronda Shearon, Adrian Thompson, and Steven Green, Multiple Pathways Linking Racism to Health Outcomes, US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health

Trauma, Racism, Chronic Stress and the Health of Black Americans,
Compilation by the SAMHSA Office of Behavioral Health Equity, June 3, 2020, https://www.mhanational.org/sites/default/files/AfricanAmericansRaceViolenceandHealth SAMHSA OBHE 6.3.20.pdf

Geronimus, A. T., Hicken, M., Keene, D., & Bound, J. (2006). "Weathering" and age patterns of allostatic load scores among blacks and whites in the United States. American journal of public health, 96(5), 826–833. The American Journal of Public Health (AJPH) from the American Public Health Association (APHA) publications
B.S. McEwen, J.C. Wingfield, Allostasis and Allostatic Load, Encyclopedia of Stress (Second Edition), 2007, Allostasis and Allostatic Load

B.S. McEwen, Stress: Homeostasis, Rheostasis, Allostasis and Allostatic Load, Encyclopedia of Neuroscience, 2009, Stress: Homeostasis, Rheostasis, Reactive Scope, Allostasis and Allostatic Load

Lukachko, Alicia & Hatzenbuehler, Mark & Keyes, Katherine. (2014). Structural racism and myocardial infarction in the United States. Social science & medicine (1982). 103. 42-50. 10.1016/j.socscimed.2013.07.021.
Lol there is zero evidence proving black deaths are related to white racism. You will grasp at anything to keep your racist anger going against white people.

Forum List

Back