why do you sin/free will

lol... I wouldn't go that far.
I know. And that makes you goofy. Especially since you definitely do go that far, and simply find justification for your morality in your custom made allegory. When, in reality, your morality chiefly derives from reason, itself based on the knowledge you were "blessed" to have via the genetic accident of where and when you were born.
lol....

If I am the only person around here that understands that ancient Hebrew adults weren't giving their children a bowl of sugar coated turds when they were hungry to learn the hard truth about the greater world around them and how to deal with the wild beasts of the field that the Lord God had also made, (who were always trying to get them to eat slimy baloney sandwiches with bread baked on human dung), then I surely am very blessed, but it was no accident of birth.
Yes,you are wrong, and the ignorant, iron age fools believed literally every word they wrote.

The ignorant iron age fools that believed every word written were the non Jews who were diverted by their own superstitions and ignorance of the use of literary teaching techniques and figurative expressions whose hidden meanings went whoosh right over their heads just like the words that I have spoken to you have settled above your head like a flame.

And then when a first century Jew wrote that Jesus rose from the dead it was the Gentile nations that ran amok.

If you don't believe me read a history book.

Last edited:
The ignorant iron age fools that believed every word written were the non Jews who were diverted by their own superstitions and ignorance of the use of literary teaching
Hmm, no, the Jews, quite obviously, took all that shit very literally. And for quite a long time. You are kind of pulling stuff out of your ass, now.

And any freshman literary major or philosophy major can reason out a better set of morals and ethics than can be found in the Bible. Heck, most children can . I will leave our first (and worst) attempts at morality and philosophy where they belong...in the library basement, collecting dust. You should, too.

The ignorant iron age fools that believed every word written were the non Jews who were diverted by their own superstitions and ignorance of the use of literary teaching
Hmm, no, the Jews, quite obviously, took all that shit very literally. And for quite a long time. You are kind of pulling stuff out of your ass, now.

And any freshman literary major or philosophy major can reason out a better set of morals and ethics than can be found in the Bible. Heck, most children can . I will leave our first (and worst) attempts at morality and philosophy where they belong...in the library basement, collecting dust. You should, too.

There was the general population, the lay people, and then there were the initiates into the hidden secrets of the law. When the Jews were invaded or exiled their enemies killed everyone who held those secrets leaving behind only fantastical stories that superstitious people could never comprehend and without the keys to understanding would be cursed if ever they tries to follow the instructions.

The torah records that the people lost and found this hidden teaching without specifying what it is time and time again.

That's horseshit. You need to make people believe they are fairy tales when they aren't.

The first five books of the Bible (known as the Torah) were written by Moses - an adopted son of the king of Egypt - in approximately 1400 B.C.. These five books focus on the beginning of the nation of Israel; but the first 11 chapters of the Torah records the history that all nations have in common. These allegorical accounts of the history of the world had been passed down from generation to generation orally for thousands of years. Moses did not write the first 11 chapters of the Bible. Moses was the first Hebrew to record them.

Approximately 1500 years before Moses recorded the allegorical accounts of the history of the world. The Chinese recorded this history as symbols in the Chinese language. They drew pictures to express words or ideas. Simple pictures were combined to make more complex thoughts. They used well known history and common everyday things to make a word so people could easily remember it. The account of Genesis found it's way into the Chinese written language because the Chinese had migrated from the cradle of civilization. Prior to this migration they all shared a common history and religion.

The Bible even explains how it was possible for the Chinese to record the account of Genesis 1500 years before Moses recorded it. The account of the Tower of Babel was the allegorical account of the great migration from Mesopotamia. This also explains why all ancient cultures have an account of a great flood. Because they all shared a common history and religion before the great migration from the cradle of civilization.

So if we start from the belief that the first eleven chapters of the Torah are an allegorical account of world history before the great migration from Mesopotamia - which was an actual historical event - then the first eleven chapters of the Torah takes on new meaning. Seen in this light these accounts should be viewed less like fairy tales and more like how important information was passed down in ancient times. Just as the Chinese used well known history and everyday things as symbols in their written language to make words easier to remember, ancient man used stories to pass down historical events and important knowledge to future generations. Interspersed in these allegorical accounts of history are wisdoms that they deemed important enough to pass down and remember. Such as man knows right from wrong and when he violates it, rather than abandoning the concept of right and wrong he rationalizes he didn't do wrong. Most people don't even realize this wisdom is in the Torah because they read it critically instead of searching for the wisdom that ancient man knew and found important enough to include in his account of world history.

We have to keep in mind that these accounts are 6,000 years old and were passed down orally from one generation to the next for thousands of years. Surely ancient man believed these accounts were of the utmost importance otherwise they would not have been passed down for thousands of years before they were recorded in writing. We shouldn't view these accounts using the context of the modern world. Unfortunately, we are so far removed from these events that we have lost all original meaning. If you were to ask almost any Jew what the Tower of Babel was about he would have no clue that it was the allegorical account of the great migration from the cradle of civilization. That is not intended to be a criticism. It is intended to be an illustration of just how difficult a task it is to discover the original meaning from ancient accounts from 6,000 years ago. We read these texts like they were written yesterday looking for ways to discredit them and make ourselves feel superior rather than seeking the original meaning and wisdom.

That's horseshit. You need to make people believe they are fairy tales when they aren't.
I hate to break the news to you but any story that starts with "In the beginning", just like "Once upon a time", and immediately introduces a talking serpent is a fairy tale.

I've notice that the FBI crime statistics show that blacks rape at an alarmingly high rate.

Blacks tend to use poverty as the reason that blacks commit robbery, murder, theft, and burglary at such high rates.

However, the crime of rape has no monetary payoff for the perp. Therefore, poverty cannot explain why blacks rape at such high rates.

Do any blacks here have any theories to explain why blacks at such a higher rate than all of the other races?

I hate to break the news to you but any story that starts with "In the beginning", just like "Once upon a time", and immediately introduces a talking serpent is a fairy tale.
So how do you believe ancient man passed down information 6,000 years ago?

this hidden teaching
Right. That you know . Divined from the gods. or is it the spirits? The spirit world?

Its called a rational mind. One person reads that Jesus ascended into heaven, immediately imagines him floating up into the sky, and professes to believe. Another person reads that Jesus ascended into heaven, immediately imagines him floating up into the sky, and says thats ridiculous.

You are both idiots.

The bodily ascension of Jesus into heaven is not and never was about Jesus bodily floating up into the sky.

Last edited:
They wrote stories using existing symbols, mythological creatures, and metaphors that are still used in the vernacular of every language to this day.

Its called a rational mind.
Oh, it's that simple, eh? And how did a simple, rational path remain "hidden" for so long?!?! And what does it contain,?

What -- and please be very specific -- are the "first premises", and what is the logical path to the conclusion(s)? Simple form would be nice....premises, operations, conclusions.

Boy, how you found this simple bit of reason, when so many didn't, is quite astounding! It almost sounds like laughable bullshit! Are you about to sell me a used car?

Last edited:

What people?

If you ask a Jew a question they will tell you a story.
I didn't think you could answer that. These accounts served a purpose. They were passed down orally from generation to generation for thousands of years. They aren't fairy tales. They aren't myths. You have never had nor will ever have understanding of their original meaning.

Oh, it's that simple, eh? And how did a simple, rational path remain "hidden" for so long?!?! And what does it contain,?

Boy, how you found this simple bit of reason, when so many didn't, is quite astounding! It almost sounds like laughable bullshit! Are you about to sell me a used car?

How did it remain hidden? Good question.

How could something to simple and easy to see and understand now that I have revealed it, something impossible to resist or refute that has never been seen or heard of before could have escaped the notice of billions of intelligent people over thousands of years until now, unless comprehension had been denied by a superior intelligence that has complete jurisdiction and power over the mind of man?

And how could I have even seen and revealed it unless comprehension was granted to me?

I am not claiming that what I have been showing you is the result of any intelligent effort or reasoning applied by my own mind. It was revealed to me by a greater intelligence..

Last edited:
They wrote stories using existing symbols, mythological creatures, and metaphors that are still used in the vernacular of every language to this day.
You just described allegorical.

How could something to simple and easy to see and understand now that I have revealed it, something impossible to resist or refute that has never been seen or heard of before could have escaped the notice of billions of intelligent people over thousands of years until now, unless comprehension had been denied by a superior intelligence that has complete jurisdiction and power over the mind of man?
Shiny and flowery!

Now, let's trim away all this window dressing and look at the skeleton of this simple, rational path . I.E., an argument.

Phrase it like this:

Premises
Operations
Conclusions

It's simple and rational, so this will be a walk in the park!

Ta da! Very good.

Now what is the subject of the bodily ascension of Jesus literally about professor?

And how could I have even seen and revealed it it unless comprehension was granted to me?

I am not claiming that what I have been showing you is the result of any intelligent effort or reasoning applied by my own mind. It was revealed to me by a greater intelligence..
Start at the beginning and walk us through your understanding of the hidden messages.

Ta da! Very good.

Now what is the subject of the bodily ascension of Jesus literally about professor?
The New Testament is not an allegorical account of the ministry of Christ.

Forum List

Back