Why do YOU support capitalism?

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
I mean, do you really think it's 1927 still? With the industrial revolution and everything?
comeon.png

Capitalism creates jobs, that come with paychecks that buy groceries and pay the electric bill.
Let's not pretend that Democrats don't believe in Capitalism. Hitlery loves capitalism as long as it's profitable for the Pacific Rim and not America. America using it's natural resources has become a bad thing, and yet, China using American resources is a good thing. File it under American stupidity.

I support capitalism because I have no desire to be a slave on the government plantation with a bunch of lazy lard ass losers mooching off me.

Capitalism creates jobs, that come with paychecks that buy groceries and pay the electric bill.
Let's not pretend that Democrats don't believe in Capitalism. Hitlery loves capitalism as long as it's profitable for the Pacific Rim and not America. America using it's natural resources has become a bad thing, and yet, China using American resources is a good thing. File it under American stupidity.
A claim like this holds no water. We've had nothing-to-note job growth all my life. Clearly, capitalism doesn't create jobs on an effective enough level to satisfy the problems in the United States today

I support capitalism because I have no desire to be a slave on the government plantation with a bunch of lazy lard ass losers mooching off me.
You're currently already a slave to the 1%. You're a slave to a citizen. That is more insulting than being a slave to the government

I support capitalism but not unregulated capitalism. Everything has its faults.
Of course, I also don't need big brother wiping my ass for me. I take care of me and mine. You should too.

I support capitalism but not unregulated capitalism. Everything has its faults.
Of course, I also don't need big brother wiping my ass for me. I take care of me and mine. You should too.
If 99% of monetary assets weren't relegated to 1% of the population, I think many would be more able to do this.

I mean, do you really think it's 1927 still? With the industrial revolution and everything?
comeon.png

HUH?

WTF

1927?

The reason Ms Rand found that Capitalism is an UNKOWN IDEAL is because it hasn't been implemented anywhere. The US came close from 1787 to 1913.

The industrial revolution counted into the 20s. I just threw the year out there to convey a sense that today's America isn't the happy-go-lucky United States from long ago where capitalism was booming

Capitalism doesn't rely on barbaric coercion, unlike the regressive ideology.

I don't claim that capitalism creates jobs. I know it does. The lack of capitalism creates a dwindling middle class. Middle class is a direct result of income. For instance the oil and gas companies are in Ohio, putting people back to work. Kasich 1%er, wants you to believe that HE is responsible for job growth in Ohio, when it is good old fashion capitalism that has people working again in this area. Steel mills made for a strong economy here. NAFTA destroyed it.

You have been brainwashed into believing that companies are the vile 1%. They are not. The Clintons are the 1%. Soros is the 1%. Obama and JayZ are 1%ers. Clooney is the 1%. Those who are above the law are the 1%. Sharpton is a 1%er, who doesn't have to pay taxes....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back