🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do you think PROG-nation makes martyrs of thugs?

Because level headed law abiding tax paying citizens have turned away from the dem party in droves....all the dems have left are street thugs and criminals and the severely uneducated....
It’s funny that you think poor street thugs and criminals follow politics :cuckoo:
So then what are the demtard protesters doing?...its all political dummy....
Are you thinking that the political protestors and the street thugs are one in the same?
Not thinking it...I can see it....same thugs BLM signs and guns at their side.....and new 50" TV's in their living rooms.....tell ya what dummy...why don't you go and do a survey for us....
No thanks, I don’t care enough to prove the obvious to small minded partisans who are ignoring the root causes for these protests to politicize the fringe effects
You live in a world of make believe and because of that any further learning is not going to happen....
I think the same thing about you so at least we kinda agree on something
But I can back up my points you can not....

Well then please do back up your points. You have no evidence of any of this.

The rioters and the anarchists are the right wingers that Trump is egging on to ever increasing violence.
I don’t know about that. Seems to me that the Trump supporters are out there trying to fight against the protestors that are damaging property. Those who are damaging property seem to be using the protests as a shield to steal and cause havoc.

where I see Trump failing is in his complete dismissal of the issues that thousands are peacefully protesting about. When leadership does not acknowledge and take action on issues of this nature then protests escalate and people get loud. I don’t know if this is intentional of Trump so he can blame Dems for violence and act like Mr Law and Order or if he just truly doesn’t tunderstand what people are protesting about. Either way there is a huge lack of leadership which is only going to inflame the issues at hand.

There doesn't seem to be a rational explanation beyond these people are contaminated. They can't even be honest about why these thugs are killed, as though we're supposed to allow them to control our streets and responsibility is subjective.

118450780_10223165186176408_2447615078605931902_n.jpg

Rambunctious speakum TRUTH!

There doesn't seem to be a rational explanation beyond these people are contaminated. They can't even be honest about why these thugs are killed, as though we're supposed to allow them to control our streets and responsibility is subjective.

The moment you refer to the victims of police violence as "thugs" you show the reason why there are are protests across the USA. The "thugs" you speak of are the ones wearing blue uniforms and hiding behind their "qualified immunity" shields to kill over 1500 citizens every year. These are people who have not even been charged with crimes, much less convicted, but the NAZI fringe labels them as "thugs" to justify these abuses.
Trayvon Martin was a thug. Michael Brown was a thug. The Minneapolis druggie was a thug. You're not dealing with reality.

The standard "thugification" of every black male murdered by white people, especially white police. Republicans are ignoring the looting of the public treasury by the Trump Administration and their billionaire friends, but the loot of stores must end.

Trayvon Martin was an unarmed 17 year old high school boy on his way home from the corner store with an iced tea and a bag of Skittles. Yet he ended up dead at the end of a vigilante's gun. He had never been charged with a crime, and his father was well off enough to live in a gated community. By the time the right wing media got through with Trayvon, he was a burly gang banger with a grill, who nearly killed that waste of skin, George Zimmerman, who has done nothing but prove that he should be have jailed the first time.

Michael Brown was an unarmed high school kid who stole a chocolate bar, and ended up dead at the end of a police officer's gun. He was a good student, no previous trouble with the law, and yet he's one more in a long sad string of young black men who die every year because cops' first reaction to back talk by black males is to shoot them.
Nations die when the truth is hidden all the time for political reasons. We take snippets of a timeline and make decisions based on them.
I agree but I’ve never seen a politician as bad as Trump when it comes to presenting honest information. Have you?
President Trump isn't a politician.
Haha. The irony of the sentence is amazing.

that’s like saying Quarterback Tom Brady isnt a football player. Ok buddy
Trump has never run for any political office before. Moron.

The moment you refer to the victims of police violence as "thugs" you show the reason why there are are protests across the USA.

thug
[THəɡ]

NOUN
thugs (plural noun)
  1. a violent person, especially a criminal.

Should we count how many crimes J. Blake committed after the police arrived.
We all saw what he did. It’s on video. He acted inappropriately but did not deserve 7 bullets from close range in his back. That’s absurd.

Depends. First he was already threatening. Cops often unload their guns, because due to adrenaline and DRUGS the thugs often won't stop until you do.
From what I saw in the video I don’t buy those two excuses. Deadly force was not warranted.

I’m also having a very hard time believing that he was really going for a knife. They guy was subdued by multiple cops who had their guns drawn in him. What the hell was he going to do with a knife?! Sounds like a cover story.

Hindsight is 20/20. Why should they have waited to see what his intentions were? He already resisted arrest and assaulted a LEO.

The moment you refer to the victims of police violence as "thugs" you show the reason why there are are protests across the USA. The "thugs" you speak of are the ones wearing blue uniforms and hiding behind their "qualified immunity" shields to kill over 1500 citizens every year. These are people who have not even been charged with crimes, much less convicted, but the NAZI fringe labels them as "thugs" to justify these abuses.
Trayvon Martin was a thug. Michael Brown was a thug. The Minneapolis druggie was a thug. You're not dealing with reality.

The standard "thugification" of every black male murdered by white people, especially white police. Republicans are ignoring the looting of the public treasury by the Trump Administration and their billionaire friends, but the loot of stores must end.

Trayvon Martin was an unarmed 17 year old high school boy on his way home from the corner store with an iced tea and a bag of Skittles. Yet he ended up dead at the end of a vigilante's gun. He had never been charged with a crime, and his father was well off enough to live in a gated community. By the time the right wing media got through with Trayvon, he was a burly gang banger with a grill, who nearly killed that waste of skin, George Zimmerman, who has done nothing but prove that he should be have jailed the first time.

Michael Brown was an unarmed high school kid who stole a chocolate bar, and ended up dead at the end of a police officer's gun. He was a good student, no previous trouble with the law, and yet he's one more in a long sad string of young black men who die every year because cops' first reaction to back talk by black males is to shoot them.
Nations die when the truth is hidden all the time for political reasons. We take snippets of a timeline and make decisions based on them.
I agree but I’ve never seen a politician as bad as Trump when it comes to presenting honest information. Have you?

So? I don’t care what he’s done in the past. He holds the highest political office in the land. To say he isn’t a politician is just retarded

The moment you refer to the victims of police violence as "thugs" you show the reason why there are are protests across the USA.

thug
[THəɡ]

NOUN
thugs (plural noun)

We all saw what he did. It’s on video. He acted inappropriately but did not deserve 7 bullets from close range in his back. That’s absurd.

Depends. First he was already threatening. Cops often unload their guns, because due to adrenaline and DRUGS the thugs often won't stop until you do.
From what I saw in the video I don’t buy those two excuses. Deadly force was not warranted.

I’m also having a very hard time believing that he was really going for a knife. They guy was subdued by multiple cops who had their guns drawn in him. What the hell was he going to do with a knife?! Sounds like a cover story.
It's all on video as you stated. Resisting arrest and assaulting the police. These officers will walk.

Hindsight is 20/20. Why should they have waited to see what his intentions were? He already resisted arrest and assaulted a LEO.
I never said they needed to wait to see his intensions. They could have cuffed and arrested him. I’m not saying he wasn’t wrong in his actions. I’m saying he didn’t deserve 7 bullets in his back.

They identify with their own in terms of value systems.

I own a business, so I identify with the productive members of society all the human excrement is targeting, instead.

Filth supports filth. Decency supports decency.

So? I don’t care what he’s done in the past. He holds the highest political office in the land. To say he isn’t a politician is just retarded
He doesn't talk like a politician. He isn't politically correct. He doesn't give a damn about image. Go fuck yourself, loser.

thug
[THəɡ]

NOUN
thugs (plural noun)

It's all on video as you stated. Resisting arrest and assaulting the police. These officers will walk.
He was unarmed. Why were their guns even drawn? The dude was running away. Tackle him and arrest him. Don’t try and kill him

I own a business, so I identify with the productive members of society all the human excrement is targeting, instead.

I own a business too. Never taken a dime from the government except for the stimulus check they just mailed me a few months ago. Yet I get called a libtard all the time. How does that fit your theory?

When leadership does not acknowledge and take action on issues
What more should be done. As far as I know all of the officers involved in the G. Floyd ( where all this started) incident were arrested and charged.

He doesn't talk like a politician. He isn't politically correct. He doesn't give a damn about image. Go fuck yourself, loser.
I don’t give a shit how he sounds or what he looks like. He is the president. He is a politician. He plays politics with every issue more so than any of the establishment typical politicians in Washington. Just because he’s a wolf I’m sheep’s clothing doesn’t mean he isn’t eating the chickens. It’s an act and it’s obviously got you fooled

I don’t give a shit how he sounds or what he looks like. He is the president. He is a politician. He plays politics with every issue more so than any of the establishment typical politicians in Washington. Just because he’s a wolf I’m sheep’s clothing doesn’t mean he isn’t eating the chickens. It’s an act and it’s obviously got you fooled
Oh, go blow a goat.

I never said they needed to wait to see his intensions. They could have cuffed and arrested him. I’m not saying he wasn’t wrong in his actions. I’m saying he didn’t deserve 7 bullets in his back.
That's what they were trying to do. He was RESISTING.

I own a business too. Never taken a dime from the government except for the stimulus check they just mailed me a few months ago. Yet I get called a libtard all the time. How does that fit your theory?
I don't really think wiping down people's windows at traffic lights and then begging for pay is really considered owning a business.

Good try, though.

When leadership does not acknowledge and take action on issues
What more should be done. As far as I know all of the officers involved in the G. Floyd ( where all this started) incident were arrested and charged.
Do you think that these protests going on are only about arresting a couple officers that were involved in the Floyd situation? You don’t think there is a larger issue at play?

In my opinion the Left makes martyrs of thugs to incentivate their base, to motivate them so to speak.

It's a cheap way to increase the savagery of their brownshirts.....they have a cause for fighting, you see?

The thugs feel vindicated when they commit all the atrocities they like so much.

Oh, go blow a goat.
That’s a white flag response. That was easy. Thanks for playing!

Forum List

Back