🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do you think PROG-nation makes martyrs of thugs?

Hindsight is 20/20. Why should they have waited to see what his intentions were? He already resisted arrest and assaulted a LEO.
I never said they needed to wait to see his intensions. They could have cuffed and arrested him. I’m not saying he wasn’t wrong in his actions. I’m saying he didn’t deserve 7 bullets in his back.
That's what they were trying to do. He was RESISTING.
No shit. He didn’t deserve 7 bullets in his back for running away from cops. I don’t know why this is so hard for you to understand

They identify with their own in terms of value systems.

I own a business, so I identify with the productive members of society all the human excrement is targeting, instead.

Filth supports filth. Decency supports decency.
I own a business too. Never taken a dime from the government except for the stimulus check they just mailed me a few months ago. Yet I get called a libtard all the time. How does that fit your theory?
I don't really think wiping down people's windows at traffic lights and then begging for pay is really considered owning a business.

Good try, though.
Wow. That was funny. You got me.

You don’t think there is a larger issue at play?
What is it. I don't even think the "protestors" know at this point.
See you just admitted that you are ignorant to the root cause and issues surrounding what’s happening in our streets. Don’t you think that’s an important element to understand? We can start another thread and litigate that issue if you Are really interested in learning the perspective of the protestors.

See you just admitted that you are ignorant to the root cause and issues surrounding what’s happening in our streets. Don’t you think that’s an important element to understand? We can start another thread and litigate that issue if you Are really interested in learning the perspective of the protestors.
It matters not what the "root cause" is. It's not a good enough excuse to burn and steal innocent people's property. No, I'm not really interested in the excuses. I might stop by and laugh a little though.

It matters not what the "root cause" is. It's not a good enough excuse to burn and steal innocent people's property. No, I'm not really interested in the excuses. I might stop by and laugh a little though.
I’m not making an excuse for the looting and rioting. That’s inappropriate. But a good leader understands the issues and addresses them appropriately. Trump has ignored what 1000s of people have been speaking out for and the demonstrations have escalated.

You also don’t shoot somebody 7 times in the back of you haven’t seen a weapon

You might not, but it's pretty obvious this person did. He stopped the threat, period.
That he did and many people are speaking out against the way that was handled as inappropriate and an abuse of his power and responsibility as a peace officer

Trump has ignored what 1000s of people have been speaking out for and the demonstrations have escalated.
Trump has no intentions of catering to criminals and I don't blame him. If it was negotiations they wanted, it should have been stated before the burning and looting started. They lost the right to be called "peaceful protests".

You might not, but it's pretty obvious this person did. He stopped the threat, period.
That he did and many people are speaking out against the way that was handled as inappropriate and an abuse of his power and responsibility as a peace officer
Probably because of the BS narrative the MSM put out. The truth comes out eventually.

1598919197168.png

Trump has ignored what 1000s of people have been speaking out for and the demonstrations have escalated.
Trump has no intentions of catering to criminals and I don't blame him. If it was negotiations they wanted, it should have been stated before the burning and looting started. They lost the right to be called "peaceful protests".
Do you think the 1000s of people who are peacefully protesting are all criminals? You know I’m talking about those people and not the people out there rioting right?

Probably because of the BS narrative the MSM put out. The truth comes out eventually.

View attachment 382904
I don’t need the media. I can see the video with my own eyes

Do you think the 1000s of people who are peacefully protesting are all criminals? You know I’m talking about those people and not the people out there rioting right?
Haven't seen much "peaceful protesting lately. Once the rocks start flying and property starts burning how do you tell the difference?

Who is protesting peacefully?...I haven't seen a peaceful protest since the first week after Floyd was killed...what do you watch?...where are you getting your news from?.....

Forum List

Back