🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do you think PROG-nation makes martyrs of thugs?

Trump has ignored what 1000s of people have been speaking out for and the demonstrations have escalated.
Trump has no intentions of catering to criminals and I don't blame him. If it was negotiations they wanted, it should have been stated before the burning and looting started. They lost the right to be called "peaceful protests".
Do you think the 1000s of people who are peacefully protesting are all criminals? You know I’m talking about those people and not the people out there rioting right?
Who is protesting peacefully?...I haven't seen a peaceful protest since the first week after Floyd was killed...what do you watch?...where are you getting your news from?.....
1598921272963.png

Trump has ignored what 1000s of people have been speaking out for and the demonstrations have escalated.
Trump has no intentions of catering to criminals and I don't blame him. If it was negotiations they wanted, it should have been stated before the burning and looting started. They lost the right to be called "peaceful protests".
Do you think the 1000s of people who are peacefully protesting are all criminals? You know I’m talking about those people and not the people out there rioting right?
Haven't seen much "peaceful protesting lately. Once the rocks start flying and property starts burning how do you tell the difference?
You haven’t seen the peaceful stuff for the same reasons you don’t know what they are protesting. You either are not interested in learning about it or you are stuck in a right wing media bubble that only focuses on the incidents. I suggest you take a minute to get out of that bubble and gain understanding and insight on the issues being protested. You don’t have to agree but you should at least be objectively informed.

I don’t need the media. I can see the video with my own eyes
Me too, and we have come to different conclusions. Let's see how it plays out.
I don’t expect everybody to see everything the same way. Perhaps if you got that larger perspective of the ongoing problems that Others have with law enforcement then you’d understand why this issue is so important to so many of your fellow countrymen

There doesn't seem to be a rational explanation beyond these people are contaminated. They can't even be honest about why these thugs are killed, as though we're supposed to allow them to control our streets and responsibility is subjective.

118450780_10223165186176408_2447615078605931902_n.jpg

Haven't seen much "peaceful protesting lately. Once the rocks start flying and property starts burning how do you tell the difference?
You haven’t seen the peaceful stuff for the same reasons you don’t know what they are protesting. You either are not interested in learning about it or you are stuck in a right wing media bubble that only focuses on the incidents. I suggest you take a minute to get out of that bubble and gain understanding and insight on the issues being protested. You don’t have to agree but you should at least be objectively informed.
Because we haven't killed them yet.

Who is protesting peacefully?...I haven't seen a peaceful protest since the first week after Floyd was killed...what do you watch?...where are you getting your news from?.....
Then you’re not looking. They are happening in most cities during the day time. The night time has brought most conflicts and different crowds

Because level headed law abiding tax paying citizens have turned away from the dem party in droves....all the dems have left are street thugs and criminals and the severely uneducated....
It’s funny that you think poor street thugs and criminals follow politics :cuckoo:
So then what are the demtard protesters doing?...its all political dummy....
Are you thinking that the political protestors and the street thugs are one in the same?
I'm thinking that the street thugs use the political protests as cover for looting, arson and intimidation. When you pretend that they AREN'T thugs then they're protected! They AREN'T protesters. They're using protests to cover up their crimes.

Perhaps if you got that larger perspective of the ongoing problems that Others have with law enforcement then you’d understand why this issue is so important to so many of your fellow countrymen
Why is it that the criminals are the only ones screaming about the police? SMH

View attachment 382920
Do you all really not understand the peaceful part of this or are you just playing political talking point games?

do you actually think people are calling burning buildings peaceful?

Because level headed law abiding tax paying citizens have turned away from the dem party in droves....all the dems have left are street thugs and criminals and the severely uneducated....
It’s funny that you think poor street thugs and criminals follow politics :cuckoo:
Are you thinking that the political protestors and the street thugs are one in the same?
I'm thinking that the street thugs use the political protests as cover for looting, arson and intimidation. When you pretend that they AREN'T thugs then they're protected! They AREN'T protesters. They're using protests to cover up their crimes.
That’s exactly what I said a few posts ago. Congrats, you agree with a libtard

Perhaps if you got that larger perspective of the ongoing problems that Others have with law enforcement then you’d understand why this issue is so important to so many of your fellow countrymen
Why is it that the criminals are the only ones screaming about the police? SMH
The Criminals aren’t the only ones, they are a very small faction. Again, you aren’t informed, these questions of yours show that.

Are you not paying attention?!?

View attachment 382931
Yes, I’ve seen that image circulating around right wing media. It’s a great little meme but it’s not an honest representation of what’s really being discussed. It’s the same as the “good people on both sides issue” so I’ll ask again. Do you really think they are calling burning buildings peaceful or are you just playing games?

Now if you could just get CNN to stop pretending that those thugs don't exist...

View attachment 382931
Yes, I’ve seen that image circulating around right wing media. It’s a great little meme but it’s not an honest representation of what’s really being discussed. It’s the same as the “good people on both sides issue” so I’ll ask again. Do you really think they are calling burning buildings peaceful or are you just playing games?
That was a real breaking news story/headline on CNN!!!!!

Now if you could just get CNN to stop pretending that those thugs don't exist...
I don’t really care about what CNN says. It’s not to hard to Tell the difference between BS and facts

View attachment 382931
That was a real breaking news story/headline on CNN!!!!!
Wow, so you really don’t get it! And here I thought you were an intelligent person

Forum List

Back