šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Why do you think PROG-nation makes martyrs of thugs?

Because level headed law abiding tax paying citizens have turned away from the dem party in droves....all the dems have left are street thugs and criminals and the severely uneducated....
Itā€™s funny that you think poor street thugs and criminals follow politics :cuckoo:
So then what are the demtard protesters doing?...its all political dummy....
Are you thinking that the political protestors and the street thugs are one in the same?
I'm thinking that the street thugs use the political protests as cover for looting, arson and intimidation. When you pretend that they AREN'T thugs then they're protected! They AREN'T protesters. They're using protests to cover up their crimes.
Thatā€™s exactly what I said a few posts ago. Congrats, you agree with a libtard
Now if you could just get CNN to stop pretending that those thugs don't exist...
I donā€™t really care about what CNN says. Itā€™s not to hard to Tell the difference between BS and facts
When the BS is broadcast 24/7 it's no longer even an attempt at news coverage...it's a blatant attempt to brainwash those that aren't smart enough to figure out how biased the coverage is!

do you actually think people are calling burning buildings peaceful?
Are you not paying attention?!?

View attachment 382931
Yes, Iā€™ve seen that image circulating around right wing media. Itā€™s a great little meme but itā€™s not an honest representation of whatā€™s really being discussed. Itā€™s the same as the ā€œgood people on both sides issueā€ so Iā€™ll ask again. Do you really think they are calling burning buildings peaceful or are you just playing games?
That was a real breaking news story/headline on CNN!!!!!
Wow, so you really donā€™t get it! And here I thought you were an intelligent person
No, I really don't understand how people can protest a lie. I really can't. REALLY.

Because level headed law abiding tax paying citizens have turned away from the dem party in droves....all the dems have left are street thugs and criminals and the severely uneducated....
Itā€™s funny that you think poor street thugs and criminals follow politics :cuckoo:
Are you thinking that the political protestors and the street thugs are one in the same?
I'm thinking that the street thugs use the political protests as cover for looting, arson and intimidation. When you pretend that they AREN'T thugs then they're protected! They AREN'T protesters. They're using protests to cover up their crimes.
Thatā€™s exactly what I said a few posts ago. Congrats, you agree with a libtard
Now if you could just get CNN to stop pretending that those thugs don't exist...
I donā€™t really care about what CNN says. Itā€™s not to hard to Tell the difference between BS and facts
When the BS is broadcast 24/7 it's no longer even an attempt at news coverage...it's a blatant attempt to brainwash those that aren't smart enough to figure out how biased the coverage is!
The majority of that BS you speak of is actual statements and interviews and pressers from Trump and elected leaders. Video of them making actual statements. If you donā€™t care for the commentary or analysis then donā€™t watch it. That stuff isnt news, itā€™s analysis and opinion but you still try and use it to call everything ā€œfake newsā€... Very disingenuous .... youā€™re not fooling anybody.

do you actually think people are calling burning buildings peaceful?
Are you not paying attention?!?

View attachment 382931
Yes, Iā€™ve seen that image circulating around right wing media. Itā€™s a great little meme but itā€™s not an honest representation of whatā€™s really being discussed. Itā€™s the same as the ā€œgood people on both sides issueā€ so Iā€™ll ask again. Do you really think they are calling burning buildings peaceful or are you just playing games?
That was a real breaking news story/headline on CNN!!!!!
Wow, so you really donā€™t get it! And here I thought you were an intelligent person
No, I really don't understand how people can protest a lie. I really can't. REALLY.
Perhaps it isnt a lie. Maybe you should listen to other peopleā€™s experiences with an open mind instead of predetermined judgment.

The majority of that BS you speak of is actual statements and interviews and pressers from Trump and elected leaders. Video of them making actual statements. If you donā€™t care for the commentary or analysis then donā€™t watch it. That stuff isnt news, itā€™s analysis and opinion but you still try and use it to call everything ā€œfake newsā€... Very disingenuous .... youā€™re not fooling anybody.
CNN hasn't done "news" in years! They do propaganda.

CNN hasn't done "news" in years! They do propaganda.
I literally just told you what they do. When the POTUS walks out and makes a policy announcement and the answers questions from reporters is video coverage of that event considered news in your opinion?

Maybe you should listen to other peopleā€™s experiences with an open mind instead of predetermined judgment.
No need to listen to OTHER people's experiences, I've been living on this earth and in this country long enough to know racism exists. I've experienced racism personally, but I don't consider myself a victim. Anyone claiming racism in this country today is looking to play the victim and for a handout.

Maybe you should listen to other peopleā€™s experiences with an open mind instead of predetermined judgment.
No need to listen to OTHER people's experiences, I've been living on this earth and in this country long enough to know racism exists. I've experienced racism personally, but I don't consider myself a victim. Anyone claiming racism in this country today is looking to play the victim and for a handout.
Well thatā€™s a rather ignorant presumption. Do you think everybody shares the same life experiences as yourself?

Well thatā€™s a rather ignorant presumption.
Possibly.... But, I believe it's ignorant to think racism holds certain people back while at the same time doesn't effect others. There are many minorities who achieve success despite all the "racism". SMH

Forum List

Back