Why does “America first” Trump talk about Israel so much ?

Does Don not realize Israel is another country ?

Oh wait! Israel is used for the gop proxy war vs Muslims . And bonus , Israel is used as this convoluted defense to their racism. “We aren’t racist ! They are racist for not sucking up to the Israeli government “.

I think you're full of BS. He talks about China, Iran, NK, and even your mother. Doesn't mean he wants to be your dad, it's just that your mom is a MILF.

Because Israel is a very important ally and has been for decades under both Republican and Democrat administrations.

How is Israel an ally at all?
Israel does not save us any money, but instead costs us over $5 billion a year.
Israel does not let us use any bases or anything at all useful.
Israel cause the whole world to be angry with us since we block all the UN resolutions trying to force Israel to stop stealing home from Palestinians.
Israel makes us look like party to theft and murder.

Lol. Yeah, join the racist gop who hates all minorities. Especially Jews .

Don’t change the subject. You are openly anti Jew. The GOP is getting its act together and standing with Israel.

How so ?

One can’t speak out about the Israeli government and not be an anti Semite ?

Is the Israeli Govt made up of sand and stone? It is made up of people. Jews. My people. If someone said “I hate America” would you interpret that as them liking Americans?

Israel's government is not made up of Jews but atheist Zionists.
Jews were told to atone for the sins of arrogance and greed, and not to attempt to find Zion on earth untill the atonement brings the coming of the Messiah.

You are a loon. Not only is it made up of Jews, everyone is required to serve in the military. You’re a loser, Rigby.

Netanyahu admits he is not a Jew because he believes in atheism instead of Judaism.
You can't be Jewish and not believe in the religious beliefs of Judaism.
Everyone in Israel has to not really be Jewish, because Jews would know they are not supposed to be there.
They are supposed to be in atonement so that the Messiah will come.

When everyone is required to server in the military, that is not a good place.
But Orthodox Jews are not required to server in the IDF, because Zionism is against their religious beliefs.

Last edited:

Oh wait! Israel is used for the gop proxy war vs Muslims . And bonus , Israel is used as this convoluted defense to their racism. “We aren’t racist ! They are racist for not sucking up to the Israeli government “.
I suspect he does it for the same reason he does so many things ... to annoy the kind of people who are triggered by it.

You do know what kind of people are triggered by talk of Israel, right Timmy?

People who like democracy and hate to see Palestine being stolen by Zionists?

Democrats hate Jews.

Really ? Cause most Jews are democrats . While Republicans torch March down the street chanting “Jews will not replace us “.
Democrats had an opportunity to condemn the Anti-Semitic comments of these women and they refused.
Apparently they hatred of Israel goes hand in hand with their love Islam.

Democrats hate Jews.

Really ? Cause most Jews are democrats . While Republicans torch March down the street chanting “Jews will not replace us “.
Democrats had an opportunity to condemn the Anti-Semitic comments of these women and they refused.

All religious Jews also hate Zionism, Netanyahu, and the way Israel is committing crimes.

Jared Kushner
Strange, an agent of a foreign country (Israel) has infiltrated the White House and no one seems to care.

How is Israel an ally at all? Israel does not save us any money, but instead costs us over $5 billion a year. Israel does not let us use any bases or anything at all useful. Israel cause the whole world to be angry with us since we block all the UN resolutions trying to force Israel to stop stealing home from Palestinians. Israel makes us look like party to theft and murder.
I often wonder about this.

It has to be a religious thing. All this fucking grief over a religious thing.

I'd love to see Trump's response to that question. He'd stumble all over himself.

How is Israel an ally at all? Israel does not save us any money, but instead costs us over $5 billion a year. Israel does not let us use any bases or anything at all useful. Israel cause the whole world to be angry with us since we block all the UN resolutions trying to force Israel to stop stealing home from Palestinians. Israel makes us look like party to theft and murder.
I often wonder about this.

It has to be a religious thing. All this fucking grief over a religious thing.

I'd love to see Trump's response to that question. He'd stumble all over himself.
It's about money and power.

Jared Kushner
Strange, an agent of a foreign country (Israel) has infiltrated the White House and no one seems to care.
Jared Kushner was denied a security clearance by our intelligence community. One man overrode it.

lol...timmy, just how much do you miss the mueller investigation? remember that? the good old days, when liberals could still claim the media was honest? when they [media] had professional story tellers who invented stories like the one above so you didn't have to do it?

Timmy, is there some antisemitism you'd like to get off your chest? or was that all of it?

Democrats hate Jews.

Only traitorous fake Jews are Democrats. Still Democrats. My parents voted Blue for 40 years until the party betrayed them. Will be voting red in 2020.

Lol. Yeah, join the racist gop who hates all minorities. Especially Jews .
You deny intersectionality?

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Tapatalk

Democrats hate Jews.

All religious Jews also hate Zionism, Netanyahu, and the way Israel is committing crimes.
Bullshit!!!!

Only traitorous fake Jews are Democrats. Still Democrats. My parents voted Blue for 40 years until the party betrayed them. Will be voting red in 2020.

So 71% of them are traitorous fake Jews, according to you.

FT_16.11.09_Relig_ExitPoll_ReligRace.png

If they still vote Democrat in 2020. Absolutely. Show me the same graph post the 2020 election now that my people have seen how the Democrats are treating them by electing Muslim extremists into Congress.

Based on historical trends, I would guess that it stays in at least the high 60's.

Any Jew voting for the Nazicrats is out of their fucking mind.

Never again, unless you vote the fucking democrats in...

Yea, it's pretty crazy that 79% of them aren't aligning themselves with these guys.

Big.jpg
Um you do know Trump has Jewish grandchildren right? So to say he by association is a antisemite is just plain stupid and lazy

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Tapatalk

Looks like trump has flushed out congress' "death to Isreal" cabal and their supporters are now engaging in an internet jihad.

Because Israel is a very important ally and has been for decades under both Republican and Democrat administrations.

How is Israel an ally at all?
Israel does not save us any money, but instead costs us over $5 billion a year.
Israel does not let us use any bases or anything at all useful.
Israel cause the whole world to be angry with us since we block all the UN resolutions trying to force Israel to stop stealing home from Palestinians.
Israel makes us look like party to theft and murder.
Thank you for the anti semitic viewpoint.

Forum List

Back