Why Does Anybody Need a 30-Round Magazine?

I am a gun owner. I have it for protection. You guys have the smallest dicks known to man, don't you. Just get a fucking bazooka and be done with it. I bet your trucks are raised as well, right little ducked ones.

Yeah you got nothing.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........................

What is your fixation on the size of a magazine?

I can do the same damage with 3 10 round magazines in almost the same time frame as a person with 1 30 round mag.

Why don't you just be honest for once and say you want to ban all semi auto rifles?

I want to ban all semi automatic weapons.

YOU go ahead. The rational and free will continue to own and buy them.

And every american should be able to enjoy thier freedom of speech using a 1790's printing press, handwritten text on paper, or standing on the steps of city hall, nothing more.

Oh, and police can't search cars, even with a warrant, because cars were not around then. Come to think of it, planes didnt exist either.... PLANES ARE UNCONSITUTIONAL!!!

/sarcam.

Hey, you're the ones that love to bring up the constitution everytime someone threatens your precious guns. Thanks for pointing out how ridiculous that argument is.

It's only the 4th day of the new year, but I nominate this for the stoopidist post of 2013.

It's pretty fucking dense.

I can do the same damage with 3 10 round magazines in almost the same time frame as a person with 1 30 round mag.

Why don't you just be honest for once and say you want to ban all semi auto rifles?

And I would like to ban all idiotic loudmouth liberals.. and you are protected by the 1st amendment against what I would like to see.. and I am protected by the second amendment from what you would want to see... call it balance

No one needs a 30 round magazine.

I support the constitution the way the founding fathers intended it to be. Every American should be able to own a musket, nothing more.

No one needs more than one pair of shoes.

Right, and I would be advocating for restrictions on shoes if people were using them to intentionally kill each other by the thousands every year.

Let me know when that happens.

I look forward to you advocating for restrictions on hammers and clubs.

FBI: More People Killed with Hammers, Clubs Each Year Than Rifles - Gun Rights - Fox Nation

Thanks to the .0002% of replies that actually tried to respond meaningfully. The rest are the typical "you're dumb" responses were what I would expect from some low brow uneducated rednecks.

Everytime one of you posts, it only further reinforces my point that we as a society are not mature enough to have high powered guns at our disposal.

And I would like to ban all idiotic loudmouth liberals.. and you are protected by the 1st amendment against what I would like to see.. and I am protected by the second amendment from what you would want to see... call it balance

Someone is missing the point....again. Let me see who it I'm talking to. Oh, DiamondDave. Ok that explains it.

No one needs more than one pair of shoes.

Right, and I would be advocating for restrictions on shoes if people were using them to intentionally kill each other by the thousands every year.

FBI: More People Killed with Hammers, Clubs Each Year Than Rifles - Gun Rights - Fox Nation

Ok, good example. Only problem is I can think of an actual useful purpose in society for a hammer other than killing that people actually need hammers for. Can you say the same for semi-automatic weapons?

Thanks to the .0002% of replies that actually tried to respond meaningfully. The rest are the typical "you're dumb" responses were what I would expect from some low brow uneducated rednecks.

Everytime one of you posts, it only further reinforces my point that we as a society are not mature enough to have high powered guns at our disposal.

Dude, your idiotic posts don't deserve respect.

When someone does answer you, which I have several times, you ignore them. The only response to your stupidity is to point and laugh at it.

Dumbass.

Ok, good example. Only problem is I can think of an actual useful purpose in society for a hammer other than killing that people actually need hammers for. Can you say the same for semi-automatic weapons?

Self defense you twit.

of course you do.....

and then you idiot liberals want to ban all revolvers.....

and then BB guns.....

and then fingers that point when you say "pow"....

:cuckoo:

Boy Suspended For Making Gun Gesture With Hand, Saying 'Pow' At Maryland School

Dude, your idiotic posts don't deserve respect.

When someone does answer you, which I have several times, you ignore them. The only response to your stupidity is to point and laugh at it.

Dumbass.

I have answered everyone who responded with something even close to resembling something meaningful. "Make fun of him, because thats what I do" hardly qualifies.

Self defense you twit.

So no other need, other than, "well they have guns, so we need guns".

There is no useful purpose in and of itself.

Got it.

Yes, but you've already proven yourself to be to stupid to understand.

Someone is missing the point....again. Let me see who it I'm talking to. Oh, DiamondDave. Ok that explains it.

The point is you want to ban something that is indeed protected in the constitution.. even if your feeble brain can not understand the language it was written in....

And even though I would love to see idiotic loudmouth liberals like yourself banned from speaking, your stance and right is also protected, regardless of my wish to have you shut up and go away.... But I fully understand and support the right as granted in the constitution, unlike you with the second amendment

Seems like the constitution is only good when it supports your opinion.. typical for a progressive

of course you do.....

and then BB guns.....

Nope, just semi-automatics. I do have enough of a brain to be able to separate my opinion. I know this is shocking to people who think in terms of all or nothing, but yes there are people who can be for one thing but against another.

Yes, but you've already proven yourself to be to stupid to understand.

Didn't think you'd have an answer. Thanks for proving me right again.

of course you do.....

and then BB guns.....

Nope, just semi-automatics. I do have enough of a brain to be able to separate my opinion. I know this is shocking to people who think in terms of all or nothing, but yes there are people who can be for one thing but against another.

I assume good sir that you will require the citizens of the USA that work in government to only have access to non-semiautomatic weapons in their protection arsenal as well. I mean you wouldn't put Senator Joe Blows life above that of your wife/daughter/mom/etc, right?

Well you must have been frighten of this response
For some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well regulated militia 30 round magazines are a necessity

of course you do.....

and then BB guns.....

I assume good sir that you will require the citizens of the USA that work in government to only have access to non-semiautomatic weapons in their protection arsenal as well. I mean you wouldn't put Senator Joe Blows life above that of your wife/daughter/mom/etc, right?

Ideally, yes for those people within the country. Not necessarily for our military who have to fight overseas.

Forum List

Back