Why Does Anybody Need a 30-Round Magazine?

And I would like to ban all idiotic loudmouth liberals.. and you are protected by the 1st amendment against what I would like to see.. and I am protected by the second amendment from what you would want to see... call it balance

Someone is missing the point....again. Let me see who it I'm talking to. Oh, DiamondDave. Ok that explains it.

The point is you want to ban something that is indeed protected in the constitution.. even if your feeble brain can not understand the language it was written in....

And even though I would love to see idiotic loudmouth liberals like yourself banned from speaking, your stance and right is also protected, regardless of my wish to have you shut up and go away.... But I fully understand and support the right as granted in the constitution, unlike you with the second amendment

Seems like the constitution is only good when it supports your opinion.. typical for a progressive

You all are not convincing anyone that assault weapons and magazine clips are good for anything but gunning down masses of people. At least some of these are going to be banned so you might want to give them up now and not risk the consequences.

I know I am sick to death of hearing about mass shootings. These innocents are in no way responsible for their collective fate because Republicans are crazy enough to want these maniacs walking around with them.

Nope, just semi-automatics. I do have enough of a brain to be able to separate my opinion. I know this is shocking to people who think in terms of all or nothing, but yes there are people who can be for one thing but against another.

I assume good sir that you will require the citizens of the USA that work in government to only have access to non-semiautomatic weapons in their protection arsenal as well. I mean you wouldn't put Senator Joe Blows life above that of your wife/daughter/mom/etc, right?

Ideally, yes for those people within the country. Not necessarily for our military who have to fight overseas.

That is certainly debatable. I don't know that we have been literally forced to invade any of the countries we have invaded lately.

Do you think the Government, who already murders innocent people mind you, should be allowed to enter the private property of every citizen to ensure they have no outlawed weapons?

Thanks to the .0002% of replies that actually tried to respond meaningfully. The rest are the typical "you're dumb" responses were what I would expect from some low brow uneducated rednecks.

Everytime one of you posts, it only further reinforces my point that we as a society are not mature enough to have high powered guns at our disposal.
Well you must have been frighten of this response
For some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well regulated militia 30 round magazines are a necessity

I was waiting for someone to translate that in to English for me. But yes I was very frighten of your response.

Thanks to the .0002% of replies that actually tried to respond meaningfully. The rest are the typical "you're dumb" responses were what I would expect from some low brow uneducated rednecks.

Everytime one of you posts, it only further reinforces my point that we as a society are not mature enough to have high powered guns at our disposal.
Well you must have been frighten of this response
For some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well regulated militia 30 round magazines are a necessity

I was waiting for someone to translate that in to English for me. But yes I was very frighten of your response.

I think he's trying to say that we might need 30 round magazines to form a proper well regulated militia.

Senator Dianne Feinstein's latest divide-and-conquer attack on the Second Amendment has made even Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV) a sucker for the argument that private citizens do not need high-capacity magazines. These include not only 30-round rifle magazines, but 17-round magazines for handguns like the Glock.

Why does anybody need a high capacity magazine? If Senator Manchin were to educate himself by, for example, attending Front Sight's four-day defensive handgun class, he would learn the two primary answers:

(1) Failure to stop the aggressor
(crazies will not stop)

(2) Multiple aggressors
(gang bangers don't play nice)

Read more: Articles: Why Does Anybody Need a 30-Round Magazine?
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

I wish you idiots would stop letting the other idiots drag you down this path..

Of course no one NEEDS a 30 round magazine. Multiple aggressors LOL just stupid, 99.9% of Americans will never even come close to encountering such a situation.

Doesn't matter though, most will also never NEED their fourth amendment rights either, but they are there just the same.

I assume good sir that you will require the citizens of the USA that work in government to only have access to non-semiautomatic weapons in their protection arsenal as well. I mean you wouldn't put Senator Joe Blows life above that of your wife/daughter/mom/etc, right?

Ideally, yes for those people within the country. Not necessarily for our military who have to fight overseas.

That is certainly debatable. I don't know that we have been literally forced to invade any of the countries we have invaded lately.

Right, we aren't forced to fight anyone overseas. That's another topic, but I am in favor of arming our military to defend us from foreign nations in any manner needed. I trust a solider with an semi-automatic weapon way more than I do than the average hillbilly who "knows his rights".

Do you think the Government, who already murders innocent people mind you, should be allowed to enter the private property of every citizen to ensure they have no outlawed weapons?

Nope. I don't.

Last edited:
That worked out well in Fort Hood.

You do realize the military is just made up of people like you and me and other citizens who decide to join right?

Tell me how we were forced to invade Iraq, Vietnam, Korea, etc. What cosmic deity held a pistol made of rain clouds at the White House and forced troops overseas?

Someone is missing the point....again. Let me see who it I'm talking to. Oh, DiamondDave. Ok that explains it.

The point is you want to ban something that is indeed protected in the constitution.. even if your feeble brain can not understand the language it was written in....

And even though I would love to see idiotic loudmouth liberals like yourself banned from speaking, your stance and right is also protected, regardless of my wish to have you shut up and go away.... But I fully understand and support the right as granted in the constitution, unlike you with the second amendment

Seems like the constitution is only good when it supports your opinion.. typical for a progressive

You all are not convincing anyone that assault weapons and magazine clips are good for anything but gunning down masses of people. At least some of these are going to be banned so you might want to give them up now and not risk the consequences.

I know I am sick to death of hearing about mass shootings. These innocents are in no way responsible for their collective fate because Republicans are crazy enough to want these maniacs walking around with them.

I am sick to death with your type of mentality.
During the last assault weapons ban we had several mass shootings.

At least some of these are going to be banned so you might want to give them up now and not risk the consequences.
What consequences are you speaking of? I guess it will be time to start using them use them or lose them is that what you are saying? If so why don';t you lead the charge and come and get'em?

I want to ban all semi automatic weapons.

of course you do.....

and then you idiot liberals want to ban all revolvers.....

and then BB guns.....

and then fingers that point when you say "pow"....

:cuckoo:

Boy Suspended For Making Gun Gesture With Hand, Saying 'Pow' At Maryland School

Nope, just semi-automatics. I do have enough of a brain to be able to separate my opinion. I know this is shocking to people who think in terms of all or nothing, but yes there are people who can be for one thing but against another.

do you have enough of a brain to realize that if you are attacked by a group a revolver holding just 6 shots will probably not be enough to protect yourself....?

A lot of those "hillbillies" are the military dimwit.

They also make car parts, run large farms and are as employable as most of America.

That worked out well in Fort Hood.

You do realize the military is just made up of people like you and me and other citizens who decide to join right?

Right and they use those weapons after being trained and while on the job. Average Joe is a much different story.

Tell me how we were forced to invade Iraq, Vietnam, Korea, etc. What cosmic deity held a pistol made of rain clouds at the White House and forced troops overseas?

Huh? I said that was a different topic all-together. And no we weren't forced. I used a poor choice of words, but I am honestly not even sure where you are going with this anyway.

They also make car parts, run large farms and are as employable as most of America.

Great, in the military they should have those weapons. They're not needed to make car parts or run a farm the last time I checked.

Great, in the military they should have those weapons. They're not needed to make car parts or run a farm the last time I checked.

As a member of a militia they would also need them.

Folks you're not gonna convince these people that and 11th law wont matter to people who already break the first 10. Let them beg to be stripped of more freedom. It's the trendy thing to do these days.

Dude, your idiotic posts don't deserve respect.

When someone does answer you, which I have several times, you ignore them. The only response to your stupidity is to point and laugh at it.

Dumbass.

I have answered everyone who responded with something even close to resembling something meaningful. "Make fun of him, because thats what I do" hardly qualifies.

Bull shit.
"Make fun of him, that's what I do" came after your refusal to address my answers to your questions.

As a member of a militia they would also need them.

Nope. The militia is of the "well regulated" variety. Hence, not needed.

Ok, good example. Only problem is I can think of an actual useful purpose in society for a hammer other than killing that people actually need hammers for. Can you say the same for semi-automatic weapons?

Self defense you twit.

So no other need, other than, "well they have guns, so we need guns".

There is no useful purpose in and of itself.

Got it.

That's pretty much the meaning of self defense.

Dude, your idiotic posts don't deserve respect.

When someone does answer you, which I have several times, you ignore them. The only response to your stupidity is to point and laugh at it.

Dumbass.

I have answered everyone who responded with something even close to resembling something meaningful. "Make fun of him, because thats what I do" hardly qualifies.

Bull shit.
"Make fun of him, that's what I do" came after your refusal to address my answers to your questions.

I'm sorry, which legit question of yours did I miss?

Find me a republican that wants mentally unstable people walking around with firearms, not to mention shooting up a school.

Hyperbole much?

The problem we have is you so called "solutions" do NOTHING to keep weapons out of the hands of criminals.

Done arguing 2nd amendment and weaponry for today... Going to the gun show in Frederick, MD tomorrow.. and I will pick up a couple 30 round mags in honor of RDD... and looking to pick up a second semi-auto shotgun, and if I do I will dedicate that to RDD as well... so he knows he is responsible for yet another being owned in this country

Forum List

Back