Why Does Anybody Need a 30-Round Magazine?

It's not deflection..it's history.

And it would repeat if you and your boys try it.

224843_580690091956506_1696820074_n_zpsbb396ecf.jpg
<Sigh>
Deflection
So with you dictatorships are fine as long as it's a democrats? or just dictators in general?
Or dictatorships are OK with you because you think they can't be beaten?
Exactly why do you support a dictatorship?

And I will remind you Asymmetric warfare always wins the war.

We are not anywhere close to a dictatorship.

But it's funny you folks were happy when Bush was chipping away indivdual's rights..then got pissed when the new powers he appointed himself landed in Obama's lap.

Least he says he ain't going to torture anyone.

But he didn't make it illegal.

Not that you folks care about that stuff.
OMG you need to open your eyes
Patriot act
NDAA 2012 indefinite detention
Assassination of American citizens without due process.
warrant-less searches authorization.
once we lose the means to fight against a tyrannical government we are finished as a republic. We are our only hope, because their is no other country that will come to our aid to fight against tyranny.

<Sigh>
Deflection
So with you dictatorships are fine as long as it's a democrats? or just dictators in general?
Or dictatorships are OK with you because you think they can't be beaten?
Exactly why do you support a dictatorship?

And I will remind you Asymmetric warfare always wins the war.

But it's funny you folks were happy when Bush was chipping away indivdual's rights..then got pissed when the new powers he appointed himself landed in Obama's lap.

Patriot act
once we lose the means to fight against a tyrannical government we are finished as a republic. We are our only hope, because their is no other country that will come to our aid to fight against tyranny.

Like I said..you weren't upset when Bush appointed himself all those powers.

:lol:

Maybe you should read it without the assistance of your ideological glasses... Because you have completely missed the premise of the Second Amendment, and why it was written.

No..I am reading it without YOUR ideological glass and in clear text.

And in context.

There is NOTHING and I mean nothing..either implied or explicit that allows for armed rebellion.

That's what you folks project into it..because of your hatred for America and Americans.

You postulate you can shoot folks you don't like..and it's constitutional.

It's not.

Not armed rebellion... Power in the hands of the people so that tyrannical out of control Governments think twice before pulling a Hitler on the American people.

If you need to worry about a tyrannical government, perhaps you are living in the wrong place.

Patriot act

Like I said..you weren't upset when Bush appointed himself all those powers.

:lol:
Dude you know that's a lie.

So I think that settles the question posed by the OP.

No one NEEDS a 30 round magazine.

So I think that settles the question posed by the OP.

No one NEEDS a 30 round magazine.

You're stupid son of a bitch if that's the conclusion you have from the findings in this discussion.

40 pages and not one reason about why a 30 round clip is needed.

As I said you are one stupid son of a bitch

According to Miller vs US 1938 a firearm must have a reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well regulated militia, and must be in common use of the time, to be protected by the second amendment. Restricting the amount of ammo a magazine holds would hinder the effectiveness of a well regulated militia.

You're stupid son of a bitch if that's the conclusion you have from the findings in this discussion.

According to Miller vs US 1938 a firearm must have a reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well regulated militia, and must be in common use of the time, to be protected by the second amendment. Restricting the amount of ammo a magazine holds would hinder the effectiveness of a well regulated militia.

Doesn't answer why anyone NEEDS that capacity.

Doesn't answer why anyone NEEDS that capacity.

Again you are one stupid fucking son of a bitch.
Get some legal help to point out what you can't comprehend.

Nah biggie, YOU are the stupid mutta fuker here.

Why do you keep saying the same fuking thing over and over and over? Do YOU really think you are changing anyone's mind? Really. As stupid as you seem to be, you think any one other than your circle jerk friends are gonna agree with you? YOU a COTUS scholar?LMAO.

Hell you are so stupid you think you can go to war with the US Government........and win.

How fuking stupid is that? Real stupid. Quit wasting time here and get the revolution started. I want to read about it in the papers. btw, when you get the revolution or what ever you call it started, you think the Feds will kill you all or just put you in jail?

Watch out for the drones biggie. The drones are what will get you. Seek anti aircraft weapons. Those are still legal aren't they. Or they should be. Rght? LMFAO.

facts kill libs dead

Automatic weapons didn't exist when the 2nd amendment was written, dumb ass.

you do know the AR 15's you want to ban are not automatic weapons don't you?

and what part of the machine gun was invented in 1718 don't you get? and what part of a gun that fired 20 rounds in 5 seconds don't you get? thats faster that the AR-15 that was used. face it bro, your ignorance got the better of you. learn some history and stop looking so foolish. over, done, you lost this one

The first automatic machine gun -- the Gatling gun -- wasn't invented until the 1860s. A modified musket is not an automatic machine gun, and anyway, the 2nd amendment wasn't written to allow modified muskets to be in the hands of every citizen. And your AR-15 doesn't make you part of a well-regulated militia. Nice try, though.

Why do you keep saying the same fuking thing over and over and over? Do YOU really think you are changing anyone's mind? Really. As stupid as you seem to be, you think any one other than your circle jerk friends are gonna agree with you? YOU a COTUS scholar?LMAO.

Hell you are so stupid you think you can go to war with the US Government........and win.

How fuking stupid is that? Real stupid. Quit wasting time here and get the revolution started. I want to read about it in the papers. btw, when you get the revolution or what ever you call it started, you think the Feds will kill you all or just put you in jail?

Watch out for the drones biggie. The drones are what will get you. Seek anti aircraft weapons. Those are still legal aren't they. Or they should be. Rght? LMFAO.

Says the person that hasn't a clue of history and accepts a huge fucking government. Why won't you go fuck yourselve?

I keep saying the same thing because idiots like you refuse to accept what the courts have ruled on.

Watch out for the drones biggie. The drones are what will get you. Seek anti aircraft weapons. Those are still legal aren't they. Or they should be. Rght?
DRONES LIKE ANY COMPUTER CAN BE HACKED INTO.

Actually, we could have ended this thread pages ago, as ScreamingFeeble already admitted that he doesn't actually need a 30 round mag.

Post #438

frankly it's not really about need......it's about my rights......

neverthless.....perhaps i'm a bad shot.....

....or maybe it makes me FEEL better.....:lol:

Actually, we could have ended this thread pages ago, as ScreamingFeeble already admitted that he doesn't actually need a 30 round mag.

Post #438

frankly it's not really about need......it's about my rights......

neverthless.....perhaps i'm a bad shot.....

....or maybe it makes me FEEL better.....:lol:

Wrong Josey. Please learn to comprehend common english. He never said he didn't need one.. he said the issue isn't one of need but THE RIGHT GUARANTEED UNDER THE 2ND AMENDMENT OF THE US CONSTITUTION. Don't thank me.

Forum List

Back