Why does California want to ban rifles with detachable magazines and bullet buttons...anyone?

As a conservative I'll leave it to Californians to decide the laws of their state.
Huh? When did they have a say?

Every election
Nope. Nobody elected the 9th circuit court either.

They elected the president who appointed the justices on the 9th circuit as well as the Senators who confirmed them.
So it was done by elitists, not the people.

That's how your system works. You're fine with it when you get the outcome you want.

Every election

They elected the president who appointed the justices on the 9th circuit as well as the Senators who confirmed them.

You get what you vote for. I rarely blame the politicians for their destruction of America as they are merely a reflection of the imbeciles who voted them in to do it.

Exactly. And we can't reasonably claim to be this exceptional beacon of liberty and democracy and then bitch about our govt all the time.

Make a decision, pick one.

Just wondering what the lack of a thought process was involved in this attack on the 2nd Amendment.....

What exactly is the reason for this new law? What will it allegedly do? What was the problem it is meant to solve?

And please...back this up with real statistics....
To look like they're doing something when they're not really doing anything is my guess. Window dressing.

Just wondering what the lack of a thought process was involved in this attack on the 2nd Amendment.....

What exactly is the reason for this new law? What will it allegedly do? What was the problem it is meant to solve?

To look like they're doing something when they're not really doing anything is my guess. Window dressing.

Then there's nothing to be soiling oneself over.

Not much to worry about, no...but because these politicians in CA think gun control is a winner for them. Nothing wrong with opposing this stupidity and remaining vigilant.

Every election

That's how your system works. You're fine with it when you get the outcome you want.
In your mind there's no such thing as government corruption or forcing its' will onto the citizenry. The fact that it works that way doesn't make it right, that's the point.

Not much to worry about, no...but because these politicians in CA think gun control is a winner for them. Nothing wrong with opposing this stupidity and remaining vigilant.

You should go back a revisit how Reagan got all about gun control as gov of CA when the Black Panthers decided they could open carry too.

Every election

In your mind there's no such thing as government corruption or forcing its' will onto the citizenry. The fact that it works that way doesn't make it right, that's the point.

Too bad you can't make that connection to the rerigging of the economy by corporate power over the past 5-6 decades.

You should go back a revisit how Reagan got all about gun control as gov of CA when the Black Panthers decided they could open carry too.
I know he signed a ban of full automatic weapons, Fenton.

Every election

You get what you vote for. I rarely blame the politicians for their destruction of America as they are merely a reflection of the imbeciles who voted them in to do it.
I agree in part, people get lied to though and vote accordingly and once power is achieved it is often abused. Saying eff you to the establishment is a big part of this election cycle on both sides.

Yeah, he didn't much like black militants exercising their rights like that. That would give this entire gun biz a very different flavor if Mexicans and Blacks started carrying everywhere.

Too bad you can't make that connection to the rerigging of the economy by corporate power over the past 5-6 decades.
What conversation are you referring to? The one in your head?

Every election

I agree in part, people get lied to though and vote accordingly and once power is achieved it is often abused. Saying eff you to the establishment is a big part of this election cycle on both sides.

"Saying eff you to the establishment is a big part of this election cycle on both sides."

Bullshit, the power structure's got the political system all managed. You will get the president Wall Street allows. The kind of change we need will not come from the top down via the system.

Yeah, he didn't much like black militants exercising their rights like that. That would give this entire gun biz a very different flavor if Mexicans and Blacks started carrying everywhere.
They have the same rights and like all rights, once they get abused you see a response.

Have a nice day, think about it some time.

Think about it some time, have a nice day.

It wasn't just Black Panthers he worried about..it was other groups that were classified as 'domestic terrorists'as well.like the Order, a white nationalist organization for example.

They have the same rights and like all rights, once they get abused you see a response.

Pffffft, sure, that's how it works.

"Saying eff you to the establishment is a big part of this election cycle on both sides."

Bullshit, the power structure's got the political system all managed. You will get the president Wall Street allows. The kind of change we need will not come from the top down via the system.
Both Bernie and Trump are not establishment picks. Bernie is wasting his time but that's a different matter.

Forum List

Back