🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Does Clinton Have More Support In Saudi Arabia Than In America?

why single out Saudi Arabia?
I did not single out Saudi...

...It is what the article is about. I shared an article. The TITLE of the article is "Why Does Clinton Have More Support In Saudi Arabia Than In America?"

Oh we know why you singled out the article.

why did he single out Saudi Arabia? -----IM--(brilliant) O ----
the singling out of Saudi Arabia was deprecation of Saudi
Arabia and supporters of Trump----as in -----"YOU IDIOTS WHO SUPPORT TRUMP ARE LIKE SAUDIS...."

So your objection is that it factually puts Hillary in a negative light and because of that alone you do not want to discuss it but instead just want to attack the posting of the article. Got it. Thanks.

Arabia and supporters of Trump----as in -----"YOU IDIOTS WHO SUPPORT TRUMP ARE LIKE SAUDIS...."
Wrong, but thanks for playing. :p

Wrong, but thanks for playing. :p
'
you're welcome-----it is silly to say "WRONG" but fail to state that which is "RIGHT"

The Saudis are major players. Very corrupt. Clinton lines their pockets with cash and helps them to maintain their world position.

What I win?
Another shiny tinfoil hat.
Yeah, I agree - completely ridiculous. It is clear that it is the other way around. Saudi has lined Hillary's pockets for access and favors. Morocco gave her millions in return for her and the EPA shutting down a US Phosphorous company that was competing with the Moroccans. While being mutually beneficial, the ME nations have lined the Clintons' pockets with cash, not the other way around as much. (Guess it's more of a perspective thing, though - class half full vs empty, though).

why did he single out Saudi Arabia? -----
The OP had to choose between Hillary supporters from the enormously wealthy gazillion-dollar contributors from the Royal House of the Saudis ........ or from non-financial contributing "feminist" Sweden that only wants to see women rule the world no matter their credentials. The choice the OP made ought to be obvious ..... and the right one.

So your objection is that it factually puts Hillary in a negative light and because of that alone you do not want to discuss it but instead just want to attack the posting of the article. Got it. Thanks.

I'm fine with anything you people want to do with either of these "candidates" babe, but do attempt a bit of honesty in doing so, k?

I'm fine with anything you people want to do with either of these "candidates" babe, but do attempt a bit of honesty in doing so, k?
If that were true you would not attempt to dismiss the article simply because it puts Hillary in a factual negative light. Do try to attempt to muster a little bit of honesty, 'babe'.

Easy peasy lemon squeeze!

hiLIARy is a puppet of the global elite and she furthers their agenda of turning productive Americans into tax serfs and debt donkeys in their service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dubious at best. Most of them don't approve of women being out in pubic without a husband or male relative. Why would they support a woman being the most powerful person in the world..

But Reds will do what Reds do.

The old cow made MILLION$ from the ragheads for stopping the Keystone XL...she's a piece of shit traitor.

If that were true you would not attempt to dismiss the article simply because it puts Hillary in a factual negative light. Do try to attempt to muster a little bit of honesty, 'babe'.

I think by now we all know all YOU're looking for anything negative about her hon, c'mon now.

I think by now we all know all YOU're looking for anything negative about her hon, c'mon now.
et tu, Lum, pathetically and desperately trying to change the focus from the fact that Hillary has been bought and paid for like a common political whore by Middle Eastern countries and make it about me?!

:lmao:

Forum List

Back