Zone1 Why Does God Even Hate Homosexuality?

Not all at once. They're nowhere close to the point where they can pull that off, yet. But occasional small steps, here and there…

Still illegal.

And the term consensual means something here.

The Age of consent in CA is actually 18 this law is not implying that an 18 year old can have consensual sex with an 8 year old

First of all it's WAY more than a few and second of all even if it were one child it would be way too many. Under Trump these people would be getting arrested if they were half-naked men going into schools.
What percentage of all public school students in the country have had a man in drag interact with them in a school?

I do agree that parents need to be informed of these things and that they have the right to not allow their kids to participate. It was a stupid move by the school administrators but saying that this is a push for the legalization of pedophilia is just stupid

Still illegal.
The Age of consent in CA is actually 18 this law is not implying that an 18 year old can have consensual sex with an 8 year old

In certain cases, it reduces the penalties, reduces the legal seriousness, of adults engaging in sexual activity with children. Obviously not a legalization of pedophilia, but at least equally obvious, an intentional step in that direction.

What percentage of all public school students in the country have had a man in drag interact with them in a school?

I do agree that parents need to be informed of these things and that they have the right to not allow their kids to participate. It was a stupid move by the school administrators but saying that this is a push for the legalization of pedophilia is just stupid

You're still avoiding the fact that these are half-naked men exposing themselves in front of young children. If it's not classified as pedophilia then what is it?

…but saying that this is a push for the legalization of pedophilia is just stupid

It's “stupid” to state the obvious?

I say that it is stupid to deny that this is very obviously part of the agenda to normalize pedophilia. What other purpose is there to intentionally exposing children to sexualizing material?

In certain cases, it reduces the penalties, reduces the legal seriousness, of adults engaging in sexual activity with children. Obviously not a legalization of pedophilia, but at least equally obvious, an intentional step in that direction.
case bay case basis.

This law is more about a 25 year old not getting charged with rape for having sex with a 17 year old than it is an 18 year old having sex with an 8 year old.

It's “stupid” to state the obvious?

I say that it is stupid to deny that this is very obviously part of the agenda to normalize pedophilia. What other purpose is there to intentionally exposing children to sexualizing material?
It can't be "obvious" that people are trying to make pedophilia legal because you have provided no proof of that.

The purpose however ill-conceived was to show kids that there are many different kinds of people in the world. I don't think a kid simply seeing a person in drag is the same as wanting pedophilia to be legal.

In fact children are far more likely to be sexually abused by a family member or an extremely close friend teacher , coach or priest than they are some drag queen.

Still illegal.

a little more info on that law

Umm if he's wearing a dress and you can see his cock then I beg to differ with you.

How many kids saw a cock in any schools?

You do realize that a kid is far more likely to be abused by a family member, a family friend, a coach , teacher or priest than they are some random guy in drag don't you?

You do realize that a kid is far more likely to be abused by a family member, a family friend, a coach , teacher or priest than they are some random guy in drag don't you?

I noticed that you changed the subject awfully fast. Your retreat alarm is going off isn't it?

I noticed that you changed the subject awfully fast. Your retreat alarm is going off isn't it?
I noticed you ignored the question

where is your proof that anyone "saw a cock" at any public school?

You can't just make shit up.

where is your proof that anyone "saw a cock" at any public school?

You don't think they would if there's a man in a dress right in front of them? They would at least see a bulge if anything else.

You don't think they would if there's a man in a dress right in front of them? They would at least see a bulge if anything else.

So you think the guy was walking around with a hard on?

I don't know a lot about drag queens but isn't the whole point of dressing like a woman not to have your dick hanging out>

So you think the guy was walking around with a hard on?

I don't know a lot about drag queens but isn't the whole point of dressing like a woman not to have your dick hanging out>

Probably but I don't think that these guys give a hoot.

Just seeing a guy in drag reading a book isn't sexual abuse either.

It is when, as is obvious in modern cases, it is part of an effort to sexually confuse and brainwash children, in order to make them easier prey for childfuckers.

Last edited:
Probably but I don't think that these guys give a hoot.

Where was that?

Not in a school

Not on public property.

As much as you might not like it people are free to make their own choices on whetheror not to attend something like that.

Besides that it was in the UK and IDGAF what they do over there.

Forum List

Back