Zone1 Why Does God Even Hate Homosexuality?

I always laugh when people refuse to capitalize the word God.
Capitalizing it does not reflect your belief or disbelief.
It is capitalized because it is a name. Just like capitalizing your own name.
The word Santa is capitalized.
In THIS case, he used it correctly. It's how they get their little dig in. Even if it means ignoring the most basic rules of grammar. It is driven by their desire to trivialize the true God. Bring Him down a peg to the level of the other gods

It's how they get their little dig in. Even if it means ignoring the most basic rules of grammar. It is driven by their desire to trivialize the true God. Bring Him down a peg to the level of the other gods
Once again if you look at my posts I do not specify any particular god. Humans have worshipped so many different gods and yours is just one of the many.

I say "The god you worship" or "A god"

That you don't grasp that concept is your own problem not mine.

But the OP is discussing HER God, not yours.

Stop trying to derail another thread
I'm not.

I asked why religious people care about homosexuals at all and no one can answer.

Why not leave the judgement as punishment up to the god you worship?

After all it's not your purview to judge and you have no authority to punish.

Once again if you look at my posts I do not specify any particular god. Humans have worshipped so many different gods and yours is just one of the many.

I say "The god you worship" or "A god"

That you don't grasp that concept is your own problem not mine.
The difference comes down to a choice. And that choice shows what kind of a person you are.
Same thing as calling someone by their "preferred pronoun". As absurd/insane and stupid as that is, I, along with the VAST majority of conservatives will call them that pronoun to avoid conflict and be polite. If we don't - we are called names by the left. Haters, transphobes etc.
Same with you. capitalizing God when speaking of the Biblical God is the accepted speech, and not doing so is rude. My opinion.

The difference comes down to a choice. And that choice shows what kind of a person you are.
Same things as calling someone by their "preferred pronoun". As absurd/insane and stupid as that is, I, along with the VAST majority of conservatives will call them that pronoun to avoid conflict and be polite. If we don't - we are called names by the left. Haters, transphobes etc.
Same with you. capitalizing God when speaking of the Biblical God is the accepted speech, and not doing so is rude. My opinion.

Really? That I say "a god" is a reflection of my character?

And there is absolutely nothing grammatically incorrect with the way I write about gods.

I don't know which god you worship because it's obvious to me that Jews, Christians and Muslims all worship a different god.

Really? That I say "a god" is a reflection of my character?

And there is absolutely nothing grammatically incorrect with the way I write about gods.

I don't know which god you worship because it's obvious to me that Jews, Christians and Muslims all worship a different god.
Really?
The entire thread is about the biblical God.
Everyone with an IQ over 85 knew it upon reading the thread title what god was being referred to.
The Biblical God.
Me personally, I tend to lean pretty hard to the general Gnostic belief that there are 2 gods.
The creator, who is an imperfect, lower god. And the New testament God, who is dramatically different than the OT God. Literally night and day difference. Read one book of the OT and you see a very vengeful, demanding, jealous and unreasonable god. Then there is the NT - the God of love.
The God of forgiveness, grace and possibility. They don't even begin to resemble each other.

Then stick to German message boards.

Why?

No one like you​

I saw the sun go down, deep in the west
saw the see touching the sky
met 1000 people. the worst and the best
heard their songs and stories

I've been north, east and south
talked with dramers about reallity
encountered the truth and the lies
went sometimes with and sometimes against time

I've been on top of high mountains
saw from above the country
went from the start to the river
slept on velvet and on sand

ref
but no matter on which way
whoever I meet no one is like you
no matter where I go
whoever I see, no one is like you

I stood alone, I've been one in a crowd
've been in palais at the end of the world
've been with kings and wannabe's
've been on ships which went down next storm

and I want you to know

that no matter on which way
no matter where I go

followed every track
and my journey ends here

source: Laith Al-Deen - Keine wie du lyrics + English translation

Last edited:
Just as your belief that a god wrote rules for you is an OPINION

Some people - let me call them "atheists" - like to make the right to kill human beings before this human beings are born to a human right.

What's the problem with such an opinion?

Really?
The entire thread is about the biblical God.
Everyone with an IQ over 85 knew it upon reading the thread title what god was being referred to.
The Biblical God.
Me personally, I tend to lean pretty hard to the general Gnostic belief that there are 2 gods.
The creator, who is an imperfect, lower god. And the New testament God, who is dramatically different than the OT God. Literally night and day difference. Read one book of the OT and you see a very vengeful, demanding, jealous and unreasonable god. Then there is the NT - the God of love.
The God of forgiveness, grace and possibility. They don't even begin to resemble each other.

Who thinks for example the bronce age and the machine age need the same answers from god? And what do you call really different? Example: Middle age: "No one knows god" - Computer age: "God is always new".

And the New testament God, who is dramatically different than the OT God. Literally night and day difference
They are the same Person.

Jesus was the God who spoke to Abraham and Moses. Jesus said, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven"

He said He came to REVEAL THE FATHER -- meaning no one knew about this Being before Jesus came into the world.

Why?

No one like you​

I saw the sun go down, deep in the west
saw the see touching the sky
met 1000 people. the worst and the best
heard their songs and stories

I've been north, east and south
talked with dramers about reallity
encountered the truth and the lies
went sometimes with and sometimes against time

slept on velvet and on sand

ref
but no matter on which way
no matter where I go

I stood alone, I've been one in a crowd
've been in palais at the end of the world
've been with kings and wannabe's
've been on ships which went down next storm

and I want you to know

that no matter on which way
no matter where I go

followed every track
and my journey ends here

source: Laith Al-Deen - Keine wie du lyrics + English translation

you said English is a prison for you so why would you voluntarily put yourself in a prison by posting here?

Agnostic?
If you have to put a label on it I guess that's the one.

IMO if there are gods they are nothing like the god in the Old or New Testament or the Koran as those are nothing but the writings of men that illustrate what men want a god to be.

In reality if there are any omnipotent, omniscient , immortal beings in the universe or beyond there is little reason to think they really care about the lives of us mere mortals.

It would be like saying that humans care about every single mayfly that is born even though they only live for less than 24 hours. It's silly isn't it?

Forum List

Back