Why does God hide himself?

God is hiding because he fucked up too many people and now most of them can't speak English.

God hides himself... in the closet.

:thanks:
Well certain things do have similar ring in the 'words' coming out of the closet if one has read the Bible. Apparently that has manifested in a very strange way in the carnal which is opposed to the holy spirit. Hey, God does choose the foolish things.

Well certain things do have similar ring in the 'words' coming out of the closet if one has read the Bible. Apparently that has manifested in a very strange way in the carnal which is opposed to the holy spirit. Hey, God does choose the foolish things.
Didn't god kick adam out of eden for banging the woman? Sounds pretty gay to me.

Didn't god kick adam out of eden for banging the woman? Sounds pretty gay to me.
I've actually gone over this subject of who Adam and Eve is several times, evidently you've missed it. Adam means human, more specifically a red earth human. Eve is the conscience in adam that is there but the human that is asleep in the garden of its own pleasure doesn't know its own Eve 'life', that spiritual host in the human that was formally asleep but now awakened shows and teaches the human how to breath. Eve is made from a riyb.

I really don't know God that well , of course I would like to; but I have no need to pretend that I know God ; I mean God would want me to be honest about knowing him. Notice Isaiah 45:15, " Truly you are a God that hides himself; O God of Israel , the Saviour." Why would God hide himself?

Notice Job 36:26 " Behold , God is Great , and we know him not! Neither can the number of his years be searched out." Many believers in God like to claim that they know him , but his word says that we don't. They have been trained to" Assume they know God", and their pride has been swelled so much, they lack the humility to admit they do not know God.

God is Great, and we know him not! Most believers will simply ignore this teaching in the word of God. God is indeed Great, he must be! I think its unusual that God hides himself from , I think , all humans! There are no exceptions, unless God makes the exception.

But I want to look into some biblical reasons as to " Why" God actually does this.

God, the creator of this Universe, has no interest in us, anymore than we are interested in dust mites. There are other superior beings, beneath God and of his creation, who might take a passing interest in us, as we examine protozoa beneath a microscope.

I really don't know God that well , of course I would like to; but I have no need to pretend that I know God ; I mean God would want me to be honest about knowing him. Notice Isaiah 45:15, " Truly you are a God that hides himself; O God of Israel , the Saviour." Why would God hide himself?

Notice Job 36:26 " Behold , God is Great , and we know him not! Neither can the number of his years be searched out." Many believers in God like to claim that they know him , but his word says that we don't. They have been trained to" Assume they know God", and their pride has been swelled so much, they lack the humility to admit they do not know God.

God is Great, and we know him not! Most believers will simply ignore this teaching in the word of God. God is indeed Great, he must be! I think its unusual that God hides himself from , I think , all humans! There are no exceptions, unless God makes the exception.

But I want to look into some biblical reasons as to " Why" God actually does this.

God, the creator of this Universe, has no interest in us, anymore than we are interested in dust mites. There are other superior beings, beneath God and of his creation, who might take a passing interest in us, as we examine protozoa beneath a microscope.
And what led you to this conclusion? Or did you simply pull it out of some dark, smelly orifice?

I've actually gone over this subject of who Adam and Eve is several times, evidently you've missed it. Adam means human, more specifically a red earth human. Eve is the conscience in adam that is there but the human that is asleep in the garden of its own pleasure doesn't know its own Eve 'life', that spiritual host in the human that was formally asleep but now awakened shows and teaches the human how to breath. Eve is made from a riyb.
So Adam fucks his own conscience? :eusa_doh:

Examine yourself.

Can you imagine?
alice in wonderland.gif

or one of those tough yokes.
necklace.jpg

Examine yourself.
I just did, no tics or fleas, now what? :biggrin:

Examine yourself.
Who are you replying to? It's hard to tell, since you did not use Quote/Reply.

Examine yourself.
Who are you replying to? It's hard to tell, since you did not use Quote/Reply.
Apparently you cannot see that I quoted, Mudda's comment, "So Adam fucks his own conscience? " Could be a sign or not. I recall when we had the sand and gravel mine a few people that would be standing in the sand couldn't see it with their own eyes but it was most definitely sand, and we did process some for high grade road materials.

Forum List

Back