🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Does He Lie?

I'm sure Chicago, St Louis, et al will surely be upset about what he said.

Et tu? Lmao!!!

Definition of ET AL.

There is a good deal of confusion surrounding et al., as is commonly the case with abbreviated Latin words (such as ibid., etc., and i.e.).

Et al. comes from the Latin phrase meaning “and others.” It is usually styled with a period, but you will occasionally see et al as well.

Now who's laughing?

Definition of EL AL.

God you're just too stupid

A Latin sentence meaning “Even you, Brutus?” from the play Julius Caesar, by William Shakespeare. Caesar utters these words as he is being stabbed to death, having recognized his friend Brutus among the assassins. Note : Et tu, Brute?” is used to express surprise and dismay at the treachery of a supposed friend.
surely that was meant for the trumptard above.

Yes

Why can't Trump make it through a day without lying? This is literally pathological.

Trump makes false statement about U.S. murder rate to sheriffs’ group

Trump told the sheriffs, “the murder rate in our country is the highest it’s been in 47 years.” He blamed the news media for not publicizing this development, then added, “But the murder rate is the highest it’s been in, I guess, 45 to 47 years.”

Yes, folks. Trump actually criticized the media for not reporting the lie he just made up! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA! :lol:

Priceless.

"And they didn't report the Paris MUSLIM attack, either!"
Got any statistics, garlic breath?

He was assured of it at the latest protest.

Why can't Trump make it through a day without lying? This is literally pathological.

Trump makes false statement about U.S. murder rate to sheriffs’ group

Trump told the sheriffs, “the murder rate in our country is the highest it’s been in 47 years.” He blamed the news media for not publicizing this development, then added, “But the murder rate is the highest it’s been in, I guess, 45 to 47 years.”

Yes, folks. Trump actually criticized the media for not reporting the lie he just made up! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA! :lol:

Priceless.

"And they didn't report the Paris MUSLIM attack, either!"
You accepted Obama's lies daily, you don't have credibility at all.
Ah. A twofer! A straw man fallacy AND a tu quoque fallacy.

Good job! Got any more?

I'm kind of upset with myself. I meant to end my OP with, "What's that sound I hear? Why, I do believe it is the Tu Quoque Brigade rushing into town!"

Dammit.

What's really funny is that I'm still not too late. The rest of them are right behind you. Watch.
Okay one of your kind said Trump was lying about repealing obamacare. Well Obama first lied about it.
If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.
Obamacare will lower insurance premiums.
The debate for obamacare will be televised.
There you have it 3 to 1, but Trump hasn't lied about it. He is working on the repeal. So it's like 4 to 0. Liberals cannot tell the truth.
You sorry asses cannot face the fact that you have elected a psychotic, a person that prefers lies to the truth.

The PolitiFact scorecard
Donald Trump's website

Donald Trump's file

politifact is just another version of huffaturd post, point determined to be BULLSHIT!!

You loved it when Politifact named Obama as the Liar of the Year in 2014. As a matter of fact, Obama award winning lie is still being used as an example of him lying almost daily on USMB by the Right.
Yet, when Politifact named Trump the Liar of the Year for 2015, Politifact all of a sudden was demonized. You can't have it both ways. That's called being a mindless hypocrite.

I'm sure Chicago, St Louis, et al will surely be upset about what he said.

Et tu? Lmao!!!

Definition of ET AL.

There is a good deal of confusion surrounding et al., as is commonly the case with abbreviated Latin words (such as ibid., etc., and i.e.).

Et al. comes from the Latin phrase meaning “and others.” It is usually styled with a period, but you will occasionally see et al as well.

Now who's laughing?
Oh my God, this is priceless. :lol:

Only you liberal murdering ,communist treasonous scum are Psychotic. You are racist too defining Trump by his color RACIST!!! As for the Murder rate, What he said is Truthful if your damn messiah and the shitbitch you ran told the truth about gun murders SINCE after all they make a bit less than half of the actual murder rate. shitbitch said there were 30 thousand gun murders last year, That means there were actually about 60,000 murders and the FBI didn't know it, or include them all.

Which is it liberal murdering communist racist treasonist shit heads?
Wow I think you are literally retarded

Only you liberal murdering ,communist treasonous scum are Psychotic. You are racist too defining Trump by his color RACIST!!! As for the Murder rate, What he said is Truthful if your damn messiah and the shitbitch you ran told the truth about gun murders SINCE after all they make a bit less than half of the actual murder rate. shitbitch said there were 30 thousand gun murders last year, That means there were actually about 60,000 murders and the FBI didn't know it, or include them all.

No Princess, you're priceless.

11881864_1647993905479469_1564082386_n.jpg

LOL... I responded to t he wrong post!!! That was intended for G.

I would like to know who is whispering these lies into the orange parrot's ears.

Bannon?

Trump is a life-long liar who met a kindred spirit in Breitbart's Bannon. No wonder they hit it off.

I heard last night on cable news that Trump's big exception to Melissa McCarthy's SNL riff on Sean Spicer was that it was done by a female. So Rosie O'Donnell has offered to come on SNL and do a spoof of Bannon. Oh lord, that would be fabulous.

I would like to know who is whispering these lies into the orange parrot's ears.

Bannon?

Trump is a life-long liar who met a kindred spirit in Breitbart's Bannon. No wonder they hit it off.

I heard last night on cable news that Trump's big exception to Melissa McCarthy's SNL riff on Sean Spicer was that it was done by a female. So Rosie O'Donnell has offered to come on SNL and do a spoof of Bannon. Oh lord, that would be fabulous.
Nah, Rosie O is better suited to spoof Miss Piggie. They look like identical twins anyway.

19 pages.

I don't think I see anyone actually admitting that Trump lied his ass off with that statement yet. For all those that are convinced it was a true statement, why not provide the facts that show it is true?

Prove that you are correct and make everyone eat crow.

LOL... I responded to t he wrong post!!! That was intended for G.
And now YOU are priceless! :lol:

And he still called the American voters, not Democrats, stupid. Just like you just proved again.
He called you stupid and your making excuses for him, which makes you an idiot.
He called American voters stupid. That includes you.

:dance:
Not me I didn't support obamacare or Obama
But you did.View attachment 111351
LOLOL

And he still called you, an American voter, stupid. And he's right, you are stupid.
Obama relied on the stupidity of the American voter to get obamacare passed. He was talking about supporters of it. Not the people who were against it. But continue to look stupid.
And he still said d American voters are stupid. You can't change that no matter how hard you try.

And as an American voter, that includes you.

Do you believe the following Trump statements are 100% true?
Those are not debatable matters of opinion. Those are quantifiable points of fact and the President of the U.S. is either completely ignorant about them and what gives/gave rise to their being as they are, or he fabricated the figures he stated to suit his rhetorical objective. I don't know which of those two things it is. It could be even be both those things are so, but one would hope -- purely for the sake of the situation we face by having Trump as President being less horrifying than it really is -- one hopes it's one or the other.

One also might overlooks the untruths, but given the topics -- Trumps very recently enacted ban and murder in the U.S. -- and the importance of the topics, overlooking Trump's error is just not possible. He deserves every bit of ridicule he's getting about it. Why? Because, quite simply, the man didn't have to make the claims. It's not as though it was a multiple choice question on Millionaire and he had to pick and answer and couldn't call a friend.

I don't know why that man cannot refrain from saying things he's not confirmed to be so. I don't know why he can't simply not discuss things about which he's not become fully informed.

The only adults I know of who behave as Trump does are adults who suffer from dementia, and they do it because they can't help themselves; they are living in a different mental reality. Like Trump, they never apologize for their lies and they are as sure as he is about what they are saying.
And yes, in short -- 20 minutes to an hour -- they can hold a normal conversation and ask relevant questions. It's when they are left to speak extemporaneously about things that they lie and misrepresent facts/reality or ignore relevant details.

Last edited:

Those are not debatable matters of opinion. Those are quantifiable points of fact and the President of the U.S. is either completely ignorant about them and what gives/gave rise to their being as they are, or he fabricated the figures he stated to suit his rhetorical objective. I don't know which of those two things it is. It could be even be both those things are so, but one would hope -- purely for the sake of the situation we face by having Trump as President being less horrifying than it really is -- one hopes it's one or the other.

One also might overlooks the untruths, but given the topics -- Trumps very recently enacted ban and murder in the U.S. -- and the importance of the topics, overlooking Trump's error is just not possible. He deserves every bit of ridicule he's getting about it. Why? Because, quite simply, the man didn't have to make the claims. It's not as though it was a multiple choice question on Millionaire and he had to pick and answer and couldn't call a friend.

I don't know why that man cannot refrain from saying things he's not confirmed to be so. I don't know why he can't simply not discuss things about which he's not become fully informed.

The only adults I know of who behave as Trump does are adults who suffer from dementia, and they do it because they can't help themselves; they are living in a different mental reality. Like Trump, they never apologize for their lies and they are as sure as he is about what they are saying.
And yes, in short -- 20 minutes to an hour -- they can hold a normal conversation and ask relevant questions. It's when they are left to speak extemporaneously about things that they lie and misrepresent facts/reality or ignore relevant details.
In Chicago yes.

He called you stupid and your making excuses for him, which makes you an idiot.
He called American voters stupid. That includes you.

Not me I didn't support obamacare or Obama
But you did.View attachment 111351
LOLOL

And he still called you, an American voter, stupid. And he's right, you are stupid.
Obama relied on the stupidity of the American voter to get obamacare passed. He was talking about supporters of it. Not the people who were against it. But continue to look stupid.
And he still said d American voters are stupid. You can't change that no matter how hard you try.

And as an American voter, that includes you.

You don't get it. Just the American voters that supported obamacare.

In Chicago yes.

Is that your answer to both dimensions of the question I asked?

In Chicago yes.

You keep continuing on Trumps lies, while he solves the problems your party has caused in the last 50 years or more. Keep up the great work, at this point liberals will never hold power again!

In Chicago yes.

You keep continuing on Trumps lies, while he solves the problems your party has caused in the last 50 years or more. Keep up the great work, at this point liberals will never hold power again!

I asked you a simple very straightforward question about quantifiable and objective matters. You don't even answer it. Instead you move to shift the topic. I'm not going to engage you on your "new" topic until and unless you/we complete the earlier line of discussion. You can do your part in making that happen by answering the question.

In Chicago yes.

I got one dimension, do you care about the murder rate in Chicago? Or do you think it's okay? Well Trump cares and wants to fix it. Are you against that?

Forum List

Back