🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Does He Lie?

You accepted Obama's lies daily, you don't have credibility at all.

Do you believe the following Trump statements are 100% true?
Those are not debatable matters of opinion. Those are quantifiable points of fact and the President of the U.S. is either completely ignorant about them and what gives/gave rise to their being as they are, or he fabricated the figures he stated to suit his rhetorical objective. I don't know which of those two things it is. It could be even be both those things are so, but one would hope -- purely for the sake of the situation we face by having Trump as President being less horrifying than it really is -- one hopes it's one or the other.

One also might overlooks the untruths, but given the topics -- Trumps very recently enacted ban and murder in the U.S. -- and the importance of the topics, overlooking Trump's error is just not possible. He deserves every bit of ridicule he's getting about it. Why? Because, quite simply, the man didn't have to make the claims. It's not as though it was a multiple choice question on Millionaire and he had to pick and answer and couldn't call a friend.

I don't know why that man cannot refrain from saying things he's not confirmed to be so. I don't know why he can't simply not discuss things about which he's not become fully informed.

The only adults I know of who behave as Trump does are adults who suffer from dementia, and they do it because they can't help themselves; they are living in a different mental reality. Like Trump, they never apologize for their lies and they are as sure as he is about what they are saying.
And yes, in short -- 20 minutes to an hour -- they can hold a normal conversation and ask relevant questions. It's when they are left to speak extemporaneously about things that they lie and misrepresent facts/reality or ignore relevant details.
In Chicago yes.

Is that your answer to both dimensions of the question I asked?
I got one dimension, do you care about the murder rate in Chicago? Or do you think it's okay? Well Trump cares and wants to fix it. Are you against that?

Well the question had two bullets. Go look and respond to the one you didn't respond to or tell me that your answer "In Chicago yes" applies to both.

Those are not debatable matters of opinion. Those are quantifiable points of fact and the President of the U.S. is either completely ignorant about them and what gives/gave rise to their being as they are, or he fabricated the figures he stated to suit his rhetorical objective. I don't know which of those two things it is. It could be even be both those things are so, but one would hope -- purely for the sake of the situation we face by having Trump as President being less horrifying than it really is -- one hopes it's one or the other.

One also might overlooks the untruths, but given the topics -- Trumps very recently enacted ban and murder in the U.S. -- and the importance of the topics, overlooking Trump's error is just not possible. He deserves every bit of ridicule he's getting about it. Why? Because, quite simply, the man didn't have to make the claims. It's not as though it was a multiple choice question on Millionaire and he had to pick and answer and couldn't call a friend.

I don't know why that man cannot refrain from saying things he's not confirmed to be so. I don't know why he can't simply not discuss things about which he's not become fully informed.

The only adults I know of who behave as Trump does are adults who suffer from dementia, and they do it because they can't help themselves; they are living in a different mental reality. Like Trump, they never apologize for their lies and they are as sure as he is about what they are saying.
And yes, in short -- 20 minutes to an hour -- they can hold a normal conversation and ask relevant questions. It's when they are left to speak extemporaneously about things that they lie and misrepresent facts/reality or ignore relevant details.
In Chicago yes.

You keep continuing on Trumps lies, while he solves the problems your party has caused in the last 50 years or more. Keep up the great work, at this point liberals will never hold power again!

I asked you a simple very straightforward question about quantifiable and objective matters. You don't even answer it. Instead you move to shift the topic. I'm not going to engage you on your "new" topic until and unless you/we complete the earlier line of discussion. You can do your part in making that happen by answering the question.
Oh my, Obama has three major lies about obamacare, did you care?

In Chicago yes.

You keep continuing on Trumps lies, while he solves the problems your party has caused in the last 50 years or more. Keep up the great work, at this point liberals will never hold power again!

I asked you a simple very straightforward question about quantifiable and objective matters. You don't even answer it. Instead you move to shift the topic. I'm not going to engage you on your "new" topic until and unless you/we complete the earlier line of discussion. You can do your part in making that happen by answering the question.
Oh my, Obama has three major lies about obamacare, did you care?

Okay. You can stop responding to me. You won't answer the question I asked, and that's on you. Bye.

In Chicago yes.

I got one dimension, do you care about the murder rate in Chicago? Or do you think it's okay? Well Trump cares and wants to fix it. Are you against that?

Well the question had two bullets. Go look and respond to the one you didn't respond to or tell me that your answer "In Chicago yes" applies to both.
As you Obama supporters used to say about his lies, he misspoke. But he is doing what he said,unlike Obama.

I'm sure Chicago, St Louis, et al will surely be upset about what he said.

Et tu? Lmao!!!

Definition of ET AL.

There is a good deal of confusion surrounding et al., as is commonly the case with abbreviated Latin words (such as ibid., etc., and i.e.).

Et al. comes from the Latin phrase meaning “and others.” It is usually styled with a period, but you will occasionally see et al as well.

Now who's laughing?

Definition of EL AL.
Well thanks for that. Whatever the hell it was.

Et tu? Lmao!!!

Definition of ET AL.

There is a good deal of confusion surrounding et al., as is commonly the case with abbreviated Latin words (such as ibid., etc., and i.e.).

Et al. comes from the Latin phrase meaning “and others.” It is usually styled with a period, but you will occasionally see et al as well.

Now who's laughing?

Definition of EL AL.

God you're just too stupid

A Latin sentence meaning “Even you, Brutus?” from the play Julius Caesar, by William Shakespeare. Caesar utters these words as he is being stabbed to death, having recognized his friend Brutus among the assassins. Note : Et tu, Brute?” is used to express surprise and dismay at the treachery of a supposed friend.
surely that was meant for the trumptard above.
At least I know the fucking difference between Et al, Et tu, And El al. You in your angst to come up with something witty actually posted
“upward,” “heavenward,” “aloft” or, most fittingly, “skyward,”
read more: Word of the Day / El-al: Not just an airline - Word of the Day

Do you have any concept of the conversation here or is your sole mission to make left wingers look even dumber?

In Chicago yes.

As you Obama supporters used to say about his lies, he misspoke. But he is doing what he said,unlike Obama.

Trump is lying, spreading false information on the security and safety of the United States. He's signing Executive Orders but not sending legislation to the Congress. And he's overstepping his power limits.

Et tu? Lmao!!!

Definition of ET AL.

Now who's laughing?
Oh my God, this is priceless. :lol:
How do you figure that? You couldn't comprehend what I was talking about so are coming after some what face saving move?

In Chicago yes.

Trump is lying, spreading false information on the security and safety of the United States. He's signing Executive Orders but not sending legislation to the Congress. And he's overstepping his power limits.
You know false information was the norm for the last eight years right? A muslim blows some shit up and the government contorts itself into an obie pretzel in trying to claim it wasn't islam. It was, most normal people knew that. And most normal people have seen enough to think they don't want any more of those fucking people here.

2 more pages.

No one admitting it was a direct lie. Now, without mentioning Obama because we all know he lied his ass off as well, admit that it was a direct lie. Otherwise, show me the statistics that prove he is correct. I mean, I already cooked up this nice bowl of crow - why don't you make me eat it.

Et tu? Lmao!!!

Definition of ET AL.

Now who's laughing?

Definition of EL AL.

God you're just too stupid

A Latin sentence meaning “Even you, Brutus?” from the play Julius Caesar, by William Shakespeare. Caesar utters these words as he is being stabbed to death, having recognized his friend Brutus among the assassins. Note : Et tu, Brute?” is used to express surprise and dismay at the treachery of a supposed friend.
surely that was meant for the trumptard above.
At least I know the fucking difference between Et al, Et tu, And El al. You in your angst to come up with something witty actually posted
“upward,” “heavenward,” “aloft” or, most fittingly, “skyward,”
read more: Word of the Day / El-al: Not just an airline - Word of the Day

Do you have any concept of the conversation here or is your sole mission to make left wingers look even dumber?
Definition of LOL.

He called American voters stupid. That includes you.

:dance:
Not me I didn't support obamacare or Obama
But you did.View attachment 111351
LOLOL

And he still called you, an American voter, stupid. And he's right, you are stupid.
Obama relied on the stupidity of the American voter to get obamacare passed. He was talking about supporters of it. Not the people who were against it. But continue to look stupid.
And he still said d American voters are stupid. You can't change that no matter how hard you try.

And as an American voter, that includes you.

:dance:
You don't get it. Just the American voters that supported obamacare.
LOLOL

I like how you have to change what he said because what he actually said is that you're stupid. He never said only certain American voters are stupid. He said American voters are stupid.

You proved him right once again. :mm:

In Chicago yes.

I don’t think he even tries anymore. I think he just signs executive actions. There are supposed to be checks and n balances. That’s the way the system is supposed to work. And then all of a sudden, I hear he tried, he can’t do it, and then, boom, and then another one, boom.

Forum List

Back