🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Does He Lie?

Who cares if he lies?
If Obamas election and reelection are any indicator, most Americans are too dumb to handle the truth anyway.

He is our leader, so regardless we must obey. As long as it helps rid our country of this liberal cancer.

Hail Trump!

Johann

Why can't Trump make it through a day without lying? This is literally pathological.

Trump makes false statement about U.S. murder rate to sheriffs’ group

Trump told the sheriffs, “the murder rate in our country is the highest it’s been in 47 years.” He blamed the news media for not publicizing this development, then added, “But the murder rate is the highest it’s been in, I guess, 45 to 47 years.”

Yes, folks. Trump actually criticized the media for not reporting the lie he just made up! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA! :lol:

Priceless.

"And they didn't report the Paris MUSLIM attack, either!"
No one knows why your Obama lies.....

If you think its the truth when you say it then its not a lie.

I'd bet every person on this board has done the same many times.

And I have to LMAO to the lefties who ignored the lies douchebag told. Hypocrisy much?? LOL

We are seeing exactly why Trump lies. It is because his Chumps want him to lie to them.

They DESERVE to be lied to.
I can go to Chicago next weekend and be there for no less than 15 murders. And Trump is the problem? Wouldn't a better Trump lie be to tell us Chicago is safe and there are no murders?
Trump said, "country," not, "Chicago."
President Tinkles said:
The murder rate in our country is the highest it’s been in 47 years, right? Did you know that? Forty-seven years."
Why can't you stop diverting from what he actually said?
Here's where I think you left wing nut jobs completely miss how Trump talks to normal people. You parse words. OMG! He used this word or that word. And completely miss the whole message. As a country the murder rate is down, good job conservative America. However in the liberal cities they have more than made up for it. So when Trump is addressing, and specifically mentions Chicago as having rising murder rates you jump to OMG! he's a liar! mode. The people in Chicago kinda understood that yes Chicago is a fucked up mess, the rest of the country never thought he meant us but at the same time though thought yeah Chicago is pretty messed up. So you keep on dotting the I's and crossing the T's and all the while his message gets out there and normal people know WTF he is talking about.
In other words, you like being lied to. The orange clown routinely pulls stinky 'Alternative Facts' from his ass. And you fellows swallow them, and claim that are great. LOL

Nope just Obama supporters. I never supported it, like you. I was against it, so he didn't fool me, like he did you. So how does it feel that your hero thinks of you as an ignorant fool?
And he still never said, "Democrat voters." He said America voters are stupid.

Look at that... you just proved him right again.
thumbsup.gif
Okay how many republican voters supported obamacare? Tell me that, and you might realize who Gruber was talking about. The amusing thing is, your still defending him for calling you ignorant. Lol
All the rightard spin in the world won't change Gruber's words ... "stupidity of the America voter"

And you prove him right with every post.
Just the voter that supported obama, and you are showing your stupidity by still sticking up for him. He said Obama relied on the ignorance of the American voter that supported obamacare. If it wasn't for people like yourself. It would've never passed. The ignorant.
Nope, he did not say, "the American voter that supported obamacare." You're just likle Trump; you can't stop lying. He said the "Stupidity of the American voter"

That's you.

:dance:
You stupid shit, he relied on the stupidity of the American voter to get obamacare passed. So he was referring to the likes of you. He didn't fool me. Now quit making yourself look stupid.

He read it all on InfoWars so of course by President Gump's reasoning, it must be true.

And he still never said, "Democrat voters." He said America voters are stupid.

Look at that... you just proved him right again.
thumbsup.gif
Okay how many republican voters supported obamacare? Tell me that, and you might realize who Gruber was talking about. The amusing thing is, your still defending him for calling you ignorant. Lol
All the rightard spin in the world won't change Gruber's words ... "stupidity of the America voter"

Just the voter that supported obama, and you are showing your stupidity by still sticking up for him. He said Obama relied on the ignorance of the American voter that supported obamacare. If it wasn't for people like yourself. It would've never passed. The ignorant.
Nope, he did not say, "the American voter that supported obamacare." You're just likle Trump; you can't stop lying. He said the "Stupidity of the American voter"

That's you.

You stupid shit, he relied on the stupidity of the American voter to get obamacare passed. So he was referring to the likes of you. He didn't fool me. Now quit making yourself look stupid.
And he still called the American voters, not Democrats, stupid. Just like you just proved again.

That's you.

And he still called the American voters, not Democrats, stupid. Just like you just proved again.
He called you stupid and your making excuses for him, which makes you an idiot.

That's you.

He called American voters stupid. That includes you.

That's you.

Not me I didn't support obamacare or Obama
But you did.
15727153_1224564634259078_4360804000638156216_n.jpg

That's you.

But you did.View attachment 111351
LOLOL

And he still called you, an American voter, stupid. And he's right, you are stupid.

He is our leader, so regardless we must obey

You're killing me here. Must obey?

As I grabbed the pussy of a beautiful women whom I just met in the elevator the other day, I said to her "This is by order of President Trump." So of course she let me do it, what choice did she have?

I'm sure Chicago, St Louis, et al will surely be upset about what he said.

Et tu? Lmao!!!

Definition of ET AL.

There is a good deal of confusion surrounding et al., as is commonly the case with abbreviated Latin words (such as ibid., etc., and i.e.).

Et al. comes from the Latin phrase meaning “and others.” It is usually styled with a period, but you will occasionally see et al as well.

Now who's laughing?

Definition of EL AL.

Et tu? Lmao!!!

Definition of ET AL.

There is a good deal of confusion surrounding et al., as is commonly the case with abbreviated Latin words (such as ibid., etc., and i.e.).

Et al. comes from the Latin phrase meaning “and others.” It is usually styled with a period, but you will occasionally see et al as well.

Now who's laughing?

Definition of EL AL.

God you're just too stupid

A Latin sentence meaning “Even you, Brutus?” from the play Julius Caesar, by William Shakespeare. Caesar utters these words as he is being stabbed to death, having recognized his friend Brutus among the assassins. Note : Et tu, Brute?” is used to express surprise and dismay at the treachery of a supposed friend.

But you did.View attachment 111351
LOLOL

And he still called you, an American voter, stupid. And he's right, you are stupid.
Obama relied on the stupidity of the American voter to get obamacare passed. He was talking about supporters of it. Not the people who were against it. But continue to look stupid.

Et tu? Lmao!!!

Definition of ET AL.

Now who's laughing?

Definition of EL AL.

God you're just too stupid

A Latin sentence meaning “Even you, Brutus?” from the play Julius Caesar, by William Shakespeare. Caesar utters these words as he is being stabbed to death, having recognized his friend Brutus among the assassins. Note : Et tu, Brute?” is used to express surprise and dismay at the treachery of a supposed friend.
surely that was meant for the trumptard above.

Forum List

Back