🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Does He Lie?

Video: Trump Claims US Murder Rate 'Highest' in '47 Years'

TRUMP LIED. He has repeated this lie many times.

Why?

Trump uses Chicago as an EXAMPLE to "prove" his bullshit lie that the murder rate IN OUR COUNTRY is the highest in 47 years, because he is innumerate, and so are his Chumps.

Chicago is ABOVE THE STATISTICAL MEAN, retards.

Jesus, if the willfully stupid idiots would take some courses in math and logic, the Trumps and Obamas of this world would be fucked.

Let's review:

Trump told the sheriffs, “the murder rate in our country is the highest it’s been in 47 years.”

Why does he lie?
So, Chicago, St Louis, Detroit et. al. are not in our country?
They are PART of our country, you innumerate idiot.

Trump lied. Why?
They are the part raising the murder rates by 45%.
The murder rate in our country is not the highest it has been in 47 years.

Trump lied.

Why?
He used Chicago as the example. Are you the only one too dumb to not realize he wasn't talking about rural USA but making in roads to the inner cities? I wonder how many in the inner cities watching him meet with law enforcement talking about their problems actually give a fuck other parts of the country don't have their murder rate. The murder rates are up by 45% in that neck of the woods. I'm sure they will settle down and side with you since it isn't nation wide over that so called lie.
Trump lied. Why?

Chicago is above the statistical mean. He uses that city as an example to exploit the innumeracy of tards like yourself.

Trump lied. Why?

No, just Obama supporters that supported obamacare. Not republicans, but keep sticking up for him! You're proving my point!
LOL

You're too stupid to have a point. Gruber said American voters are stupid You prove him right with every post you make.
No, he said Obama relied on the stupidity of his supporters to get obamacare passed. Not one republican supported it. You and your kind won that reward. The past isn't nice to your kind in history!
"he said Obama relied on the stupidity of his supportershe said Obama relied on the stupidity of his supporters"

Nope, he never said that. That you have to lie to make a point reveals more about you than you intend. What Gruber said was ObamaCare passed because of the "stupidity of the American voter." He called American voters stupid. It applies to the right too as that's how Trump got elected.
Nope just Obama supporters. I never supported it, like you. I was against it, so he didn't fool me, like he did you. So how does it feel that your hero thinks of you as an ignorant fool?
And he still never said, "Democrat voters." He said America voters are stupid.

Look at that... you just proved him right again.
thumbsup.gif
Okay how many republican voters supported obamacare? Tell me that, and you might realize who Gruber was talking about. The amusing thing is, your still defending him for calling you ignorant. Lol

Did Trump say " Women who have abortions must be punished"? How about it liberal LIARS!!
I heard him say it, on Chris Matthews town-hall thingy....

Are you claiming he didn't?

No you did not hear him say that. He said something entirely different you heard what you wanted to hear to support your support of a treasonist lying criminal.

MATTHEWS: Do you believe in punishment for abortion, yes or no as a principle?

TRUMP: The answer is that there has to be some form of punishment.

MATTHEWS: For the woman.

TRUMP: Yeah, there has to be some form.

We are seeing exactly why Trump lies. It is because his Chumps want him to lie to them.

They DESERVE to be lied to.
I can go to Chicago next weekend and be there for no less than 15 murders. And Trump is the problem? Wouldn't a better Trump lie be to tell us Chicago is safe and there are no murders?
Trump said, "country," not, "Chicago."
President Tinkles said:
The murder rate in our country is the highest it’s been in 47 years, right? Did you know that? Forty-seven years."
Why can't you stop diverting from what he actually said?
Here's where I think you left wing nut jobs completely miss how Trump talks to normal people. You parse words. OMG! He used this word or that word. And completely miss the whole message. As a country the murder rate is down, good job conservative America. However in the liberal cities they have more than made up for it. So when Trump is addressing, and specifically mentions Chicago as having rising murder rates you jump to OMG! he's a liar! mode. The people in Chicago kinda understood that yes Chicago is a fucked up mess, the rest of the country never thought he meant us but at the same time though thought yeah Chicago is pretty messed up. So you keep on dotting the I's and crossing the T's and all the while his message gets out there and normal people know WTF he is talking about.

Let's review:

Trump told the sheriffs, “the murder rate in our country is the highest it’s been in 47 years.”

Why does he lie?

Trump lied. Why?

Trump lied.

Why?
He used Chicago as the example. Are you the only one too dumb to not realize he wasn't talking about rural USA but making in roads to the inner cities? I wonder how many in the inner cities watching him meet with law enforcement talking about their problems actually give a fuck other parts of the country don't have their murder rate. The murder rates are up by 45% in that neck of the woods. I'm sure they will settle down and side with you since it isn't nation wide over that so called lie.
Like I said, if rightards didn't lie, they'd have nothing to post.

Untitled.png

Trump lied. Why?

Trump lied.

Why?

View attachment 111323
New York City and Los Angeles are those "conservative cities" Missouri Mike is talking about.

:lol:

This is what happens when idiots make up more lies to cover the lies of Dear Leader, instead of just admitting he lied. :lol:

LOL

You're too stupid to have a point. Gruber said American voters are stupid You prove him right with every post you make.
No, he said Obama relied on the stupidity of his supporters to get obamacare passed. Not one republican supported it. You and your kind won that reward. The past isn't nice to your kind in history!
"he said Obama relied on the stupidity of his supportershe said Obama relied on the stupidity of his supporters"

Nope, he never said that. That you have to lie to make a point reveals more about you than you intend. What Gruber said was ObamaCare passed because of the "stupidity of the American voter." He called American voters stupid. It applies to the right too as that's how Trump got elected.
Nope just Obama supporters. I never supported it, like you. I was against it, so he didn't fool me, like he did you. So how does it feel that your hero thinks of you as an ignorant fool?

thumbsup.gif
Okay how many republican voters supported obamacare? Tell me that, and you might realize who Gruber was talking about. The amusing thing is, your still defending him for calling you ignorant. Lol
All the rightard spin in the world won't change Gruber's words ... "stupidity of the America voter"

And you prove him right with every post.

No, THAT IS NOT WHAT WAS SAID!!!! another LIE.

Oh man, lucky timing cutting your quote. Why did you do that BTW? Was there something in the original that would have made your point null?

How desperate. Deflecting is so cowardly.
The truth is deflecting? Lol

You are trolling. The O/P isn't about Obamacare, coward.
Oh, you want more Obama lies?
Look, you sick trolling asshole, why are you not defending the orange clown's statements? Could it be because they are clearly indefensible? You want to post about President Obama, create your own thread, this one is about the psychotic liar that is currently President.
Your an asshole that wants to Nick pick. You do know Trump signed a Bill giving minority colleges more money? That's more than Obama did for them in eight years. View attachment 111311
That should be: "You're an asshole who wants to nitpick....". Trump loves the undereducated.
What Bill was this that he signed?

I bet the tards can't even find a CITY which has the highest homicide rate in 47 years.

The dumb shits have dug themselves into a helluva hole in their futile quest to defend a pathological liar.

This topic has provided the very reason Trump lies constantly. Thank you so much for cooperating Chumps!

Trump lied. Why?

Trump lied.

Why?

View attachment 111323
New York City and Los Angeles are those "conservative cities" Missouri Mike is talking about.

:lol:

This is what happens when idiots make up more lies to cover the lies of Dear Leader, instead of just admitting he lied. :lol:
In 2015, it was revealed that the LAPD had been under-reporting crime for eight years, making the crime rate in the city appear much lower than it really is. Approximately 14,000 assaults went unreported as "minor offenses" rather than violent crimes.[4]Additionally, recent years have seen increased crime in the city.

Hmm, wonder why that would be?

thumbsup.gif
All the rightard spin in the world won't change Gruber's words ... "stupidity of the America voter"

And you prove him right with every post.
Just the voter that supported obama, and you are showing your stupidity by still sticking up for him. He said Obama relied on the ignorance of the American voter that supported obamacare. If it wasn't for people like yourself. It would've never passed. The ignorant.

Oh man, lucky timing cutting your quote. Why did you do that BTW? Was there something in the original that would have made your point null?
I cut it for brevity. The tard said Trump never said women should be punished for abortions. I just proved him wrong.

Why are you so pathologically inclined to defend lies? It's bizarre!

Did Trump say " Women who have abortions must be punished"? How about it liberal LIARS!!
I heard him say it, on Chris Matthews town-hall thingy....

Are you claiming he didn't?

No you did not hear him say that. He said something entirely different you heard what you wanted to hear to support your support of a treasonist lying criminal.
I heard him say it and I heard him say his reasoning why he believed such under the scenario that Chris Matthews gave him.... the whole thing was more of a made up scenario...basically, ''IF Abortion is made illegal, what would the punishment be", if memory serves me, they talked about the Doctor first, and I believe he said yes on the doctor being punished and serving jailtime, and then Chris Matthews payed hardball, and asked him about ''the women who have the abortions...how about them....?''

And he asked a couple of times, again if memory serves me...

And then finally President Trump said something like, "Yes, they would have to be....they would have to get punishment if it's against the law"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back