🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Does He Lie?

Sticking with the tu quoque fallacy, eh? :lol:

Priceless.
So Obama was telling the truth? Prove it, Gruber will prove you wrong.
Gruber said American voters are stupid. You're evidence he's right.
No, just Obama supporters that supported obamacare. Not republicans, but keep sticking up for him! You're proving my point!
LOL

You're too stupid to have a point. Gruber said American voters are stupid You prove him right with every post you make.
No, he said Obama relied on the stupidity of his supporters to get obamacare passed. Not one republican supported it. You and your kind won that reward. The past isn't nice to your kind in history!
The thread is about the orange clown's rampant lying.

you would do better if you stopped defending every lie that emanates from the orange sociopath and his minions
We learned from you how to accept a lie. We can give 3 to 1 against Obama.

Then do it. Or else STFU.
You can keep your doctor, lie.
Insurance rates would go down, lie.
The debate will be televised., lie.
There you go.

I did keep my doctor.
My rates stayed the same.
It's on video now: White House Health Care Summit Part 1 | Video | C-SPAN.org
Sorry, Sparky.
Well your lucky, most have a $7500 deductible.

You don't know what people are paying and what they are not. Defend Trump or get off the fucking clown bus.

Priceless.
No, just Obama supporters that supported obamacare. Not republicans, but keep sticking up for him! You're proving my point!
LOL

You're too stupid to have a point. Gruber said American voters are stupid You prove him right with every post you make.
No, he said Obama relied on the stupidity of his supporters to get obamacare passed. Not one republican supported it. You and your kind won that reward. The past isn't nice to your kind in history!

Bu-Bu-Bu-Boosh. Sorry, not allowed. You got what you voted for, dumbass.

Okay one of your kind said Trump was lying about repealing obamacare. Well Obama first lied about it.
If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.
Obamacare will lower insurance premiums.
The debate for obamacare will be televised.
There you have it 3 to 1, but Trump hasn't lied about it. He is working on the repeal. So it's like 4 to 0. Liberals cannot tell the truth.

How desperate. Deflecting is so cowardly.
The truth is deflecting? Lol

You are trolling. The O/P isn't about Obamacare, coward.
Oh, you want more Obama lies?
Look, you sick trolling asshole, why are you not defending the orange clown's statements? Could it be because they are clearly indefensible? You want to post about President Obama, create your own thread, this one is about the psychotic liar that is currently President.
Your an asshole that wants to Nick pick. You do know Trump signed a Bill giving minority colleges more money? That's more than Obama did for them in eight years.
16406852_756294581195553_8384495222144006615_n.jpg

LOL

Bu-Bu-Bu-Boosh. Sorry, not allowed. You got what you voted for, dumbass.
No, we aren't talking about pelosi saying she won't work with Bush earlier. Lol liberals are dumbasses.

Only you liberal murdering ,communist treasonous scum are Psychotic. You are racist too defining Trump by his color RACIST!!!
What the fuck?? :eusa_doh:

What race is orange?

As for the Murder rate, What he said is Truthful if your damn messiah and the shitbitch you ran told the truth about gun murders SINCE after all they make a bit less than half of the actual murder rate. shitbitch said there were 30 thousand gun murders last year, That means there were actually about 60,000 murders and the FBI didn't know it, or include them all.
There were not 30,000 murders by firearms. Last count was 8,124

US Murders by Weapon Type

If not for "alternative facts," you rightards would have nothing to post.

We learned from you how to accept a lie. We can give 3 to 1 against Obama.

Then do it. Or else STFU.
You can keep your doctor, lie.
Insurance rates would go down, lie.
The debate will be televised., lie.
There you go.

I did keep my doctor.
My rates stayed the same.
It's on video now: White House Health Care Summit Part 1 | Video | C-SPAN.org
Sorry, Sparky.
Well your lucky, most have a $7500 deductible.

You don't know what people are paying and what they are not. Defend Trump or get off the fucking clown bus.
Neither do you. But I know what my friends are paying.

How desperate. Deflecting is so cowardly.

Look, you sick trolling asshole, why are you not defending the orange clown's statements? Could it be because they are clearly indefensible? You want to post about President Obama, create your own thread, this one is about the psychotic liar that is currently President.
Your an asshole that wants to Nick pick. You do know Trump signed a Bill giving minority colleges more money? That's more than Obama did for them in eight years. View attachment 111311
Damn, still trying to change the subject from the orange clown's psychotic lies. That is the subject of this thread, no matter how much you dislike the discussion of the lies the clown tells.

Why can't Trump make it through a day without lying? This is literally pathological.

Trump makes false statement about U.S. murder rate to sheriffs’ group

Trump told the sheriffs, “the murder rate in our country is the highest it’s been in 47 years.” He blamed the news media for not publicizing this development, then added, “But the murder rate is the highest it’s been in, I guess, 45 to 47 years.”

Yes, folks. Trump actually criticized the media for not reporting the lie he just made up! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA! :lol:

Priceless.

"And they didn't report the Paris MUSLIM attack, either!"
You accepted Obama's lies daily, you don't have credibility at all.
Ah. A twofer! A straw man fallacy AND a tu quoque fallacy.

Good job! Got any more?

I'm kind of upset with myself. I meant to end my OP with, "What's that sound I hear? Why, I do believe it is the Tu Quoque Brigade rushing into town!"

Dammit.

What's really funny is that I'm still not too late. The rest of them are right behind you. Watch.
Okay one of your kind said Trump was lying about repealing obamacare. Well Obama first lied about it.
If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.
Obamacare will lower insurance premiums.
The debate for obamacare will be televised.
There you have it 3 to 1, but Trump hasn't lied about it. He is working on the repeal. So it's like 4 to 0. Liberals cannot tell the truth.
You sorry asses cannot face the fact that you have elected a psychotic, a person that prefers lies to the truth.

The PolitiFact scorecard
Donald Trump's website

Donald Trump's file
I think a psychotic person would be looking for validation from a website that would never disagree with their their preformed ideas as the level everyone should be held to. It's not unknown that politifact is pretty much fact from the far left view of things. They tend to downgrade facts if it doesn't fit their narrative. Or yours.

Your an asshole that wants to Nick pick. You do know Trump signed a Bill giving minority colleges more money? That's more than Obama did for them in eight years. View attachment 111311
Damn, still trying to change the subject from the orange clown's psychotic lies. That is the subject of this thread, no matter how much you dislike the discussion of the lies the clown tells.
No, just saying after you swallowing all of Obama's lies. You have no credibility.

The poor bastards try and try to divert from Trump's lies. In their own way, they are admitting to their innermost selves his lies are indefensible. They cannot defend him head on.

Priceless.
LOL

"he said Obama relied on the stupidity of his supportershe said Obama relied on the stupidity of his supporters"

Nope, he never said that. That you have to lie to make a point reveals more about you than you intend. What Gruber said was ObamaCare passed because of the "stupidity of the American voter." He called American voters stupid. It applies to the right too as that's how Trump got elected.

The poor bastards try and try to divert from Trump's lies. In their own way, they are admitting to their innermost selves he is indefensible.

This from the Op that is a far left drone and voted for Clinton..
So your way of defending Trump's lying is by...lying?

Interesting tactic. :lol:

He actually used Chicago as the example.
Let's review:

Trump told the sheriffs, “the murder rate in our country is the highest it’s been in 47 years.”

Why does he lie?
So, Chicago, St Louis, Detroit et. al. are not in our country? These were the major cities you claimed all voted for Clinton giving her the popular vote but you don't want to give them the popular murder tag. Should we just ignore those people? Let them kill themselves off and do what during a law enforcement meeting that hasn't happened in years if ever before? Not address the problem?

Unless you live in the killing fields of Chicago it isn't "your country". It's just a bunch of black folks you need to vote for your party. Keep them in the failed schools, keep them killing each other, blame anyone but you that is behind it all. That's the democrat party today.

The argument of a five year old: "B-b-b-b-but Billy did it, too!" :lol:

Dammit. If only Obama had jumped off a cliff!

The poor bastards try and try to divert from Trump's lies. In their own way, they are admitting to their innermost selves he is indefensible.

This from the Op that is a far left drone and voted for Clinton..
So your way of defending Trump's lying is by...lying?

Interesting tactic. :lol:

Says the far left drone that supported Obama and voted for Clinton!

Just pointing the obvious Hypocrisy of your OP, which proves the far left is irony impaired!

Forum List

Back