🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Does He Lie?

Why can't Trump make it through a day without lying? This is literally pathological.

Trump makes false statement about U.S. murder rate to sheriffs’ group

Trump told the sheriffs, “the murder rate in our country is the highest it’s been in 47 years.” He blamed the news media for not publicizing this development, then added, “But the murder rate is the highest it’s been in, I guess, 45 to 47 years.”

Yes, folks. Trump actually criticized the media for not reporting the lie he just made up! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA! :lol:

Priceless.

"And they didn't report the Paris MUSLIM attack, either!"

Yes, I've said all along that he is a sociopath, and I was being kind and very generous.

Why can't Trump make it through a day without lying? This is literally pathological.

Trump told the sheriffs, “the murder rate in our country is the highest it’s been in 47 years.” He blamed the news media for not publicizing this development, then added, “But the murder rate is the highest it’s been in, I guess, 45 to 47 years.”

Yes, folks. Trump actually criticized the media for not reporting the lie he just made up! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA! :lol:

Priceless.

You accepted Obama's lies daily, you don't have credibility at all.
LOL Now look, you little lying asshole, President Obama did not tell lies like the orange clown does on a daily basis at any time in his Presidency. The clown is clearly psychotic.
You're kidding yourself. He told three major lies about obamacare before he got it passed. You're an idiot.

Priceless.

Got any statistics, garlic breath?

you would do better if you stopped defending every lie that emanates from the orange sociopath and his minions
We learned from you how to accept a lie. We can give 3 to 1 against Obama.

Then do it. Or else STFU.

Priceless.

Ah. A twofer! A straw man fallacy AND a tu quoque fallacy.

Good job! Got any more?

I'm kind of upset with myself. I meant to end my OP with, "What's that sound I hear? Why, I do believe it is the Tu Quoque Brigade rushing into town!"

Dammit.

What's really funny is that I'm still not too late. The rest of them are right behind you. Watch.
Okay one of your kind said Trump was lying about repealing obamacare. Well Obama first lied about it.
If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.
Obamacare will lower insurance premiums.
The debate for obamacare will be televised.
There you have it 3 to 1, but Trump hasn't lied about it. He is working on the repeal. So it's like 4 to 0. Liberals cannot tell the truth.
You sorry asses cannot face the fact that you have elected a psychotic, a person that prefers lies to the truth.

The PolitiFact scorecard
Donald Trump's website

Donald Trump's file
Politifact? Lol

Priceless.

Good job! Got any more?

I'm kind of upset with myself. I meant to end my OP with, "What's that sound I hear? Why, I do believe it is the Tu Quoque Brigade rushing into town!"

Dammit.

What's really funny is that I'm still not too late. The rest of them are right behind you. Watch.
Okay one of your kind said Trump was lying about repealing obamacare. Well Obama first lied about it.
There you have it 3 to 1, but Trump hasn't lied about it. He is working on the repeal. So it's like 4 to 0. Liberals cannot tell the truth.

How desperate. Deflecting is so cowardly.

Priceless.

you would do better if you stopped defending every lie that emanates from the orange sociopath and his minions

You can keep your doctor, lie.
Insurance rates would go down, lie.
The debate will be televised., lie.
There you go.

Priceless.

Good job! Got any more?

Dammit.

The truth is deflecting? Lol

Trump is a fucking patho liar. Get used to it, all you suckers who voted for him. We told you so.

FBI: US Homicide Rate at 51-Year Low
FBI: US Homicide Rate at 51-Year Low

homicide_51yr.JPG

Damn, you are just about stupid, jk. President Obama's ACA has provided 30 million Americans with health care that the never had before. That is why the GOP and the orange clown are now afraid to address it. Not only that, the clown thought the GOP had a plan to replace the ACA, and the GOP thought that the clown had a plan. Now both stand buck naked for the whole world to see. And the world does not like what it sees. To the point that the clown was disinvited to a Royal welcome in Britain, and the House of Lords and Commons are not going to let him speak there. LOL

Priceless.

Good job! Got any more?

Dammit.

You are trolling. The O/P isn't about Obamacare, coward.

Damn, you are just about stupid, jk. President Obama's ACA has provided 30 million Americans with health care that the never had before. That is why the GOP and the orange clown are now afraid to address it. Not only that, the clown thought the GOP had a plan to replace the ACA, and the GOP thought that the clown had a plan. Now both stand buck naked for the whole world to see. And the world does not like what it sees. To the point that the clown was disinvited to a Royal welcome in Britain, and the House of Lords and Commons are not going to let him speak there. LOL
To bad they can't afford the deductible.

Good job! Got any more?

Dammit.

Sticking with the tu quoque fallacy, eh? :lol:

Priceless.
So Obama was telling the truth? Prove it, Gruber will prove you wrong.
Gruber said American voters are stupid. You're evidence he's right.
No, just Obama supporters that supported obamacare. Not republicans, but keep sticking up for him! You're proving my point!
LOL

You're too stupid to have a point. Gruber said American voters are stupid You prove him right with every post you make.

Good job! Got any more?

Dammit.

Oh, you want more Obama lies?

Priceless.

There you go.

I did keep my doctor.
My rates stayed the same.
It's on video now: White House Health Care Summit Part 1 | Video | C-SPAN.org
Sorry, Sparky.

The subject of this thread remains the lies that the orange clown is telling, and has told. And whether we, as a nation, can afford to have such a liar as President.

Sticking with the tu quoque fallacy, eh? :lol:

Priceless.
So Obama was telling the truth? Prove it, Gruber will prove you wrong.
Gruber said American voters are stupid. You're evidence he's right.
No, just Obama supporters that supported obamacare. Not republicans, but keep sticking up for him! You're proving my point!
LOL

You're too stupid to have a point. Gruber said American voters are stupid You prove him right with every post you make.
No, he said Obama relied on the stupidity of his supporters to get obamacare passed. Not one republican supported it. You and your kind won that reward. The past isn't nice to your kind in history!

Good job! Got any more?

Dammit.

Oh, you want more Obama lies?
Look, you sick trolling asshole, why are you not defending the orange clown's statements? Could it be because they are clearly indefensible? You want to post about President Obama, create your own thread, this one is about the psychotic liar that is currently President.

There you go.

I did keep my doctor.
My rates stayed the same.
It's on video now: White House Health Care Summit Part 1 | Video | C-SPAN.org
Sorry, Sparky.
Well your lucky, most have a $7500 deductible.

The subject of this thread remains the lies that the orange clown is telling, and has told. And whether we, as a nation, can afford to have such a liar as President.

They are lapsing into the "Bu-Bu-Bu-Booosh" scenario that they criticized us for. Hypocrites.

Forum List

Back