Why Does He Lie?

The subject of this thread remains the lies that the orange clown is telling, and has told. And whether we, as a nation, can afford to have such a liar as President.

They are lapsing into the "Bu-Bu-Bu-Booosh" scenario that they criticized us for. Hypocrites.
Took 'em less than a week.
So when you all were blaming Bush for everything when did the obie admin actually start? I thought we had eight years of blaming the last guy but I guess not now.

We are seeing exactly why Trump lies. It is because his Chumps want him to lie to them.

They DESERVE to be lied to.

He actually used Chicago as the example.
Let's review:

Trump told the sheriffs, “the murder rate in our country is the highest it’s been in 47 years.”

Why does he lie?
So, Chicago, St Louis, Detroit et. al. are not in our country?
They are PART of our country, you innumerate idiot.

Trump lied. Why?
They are the part raising the murder rates by 45%. Are you confused as to why PRESIDENT TRUMP would bring that up in a meeting with police?

The subject of this thread remains the lies that the orange clown is telling, and has told. And whether we, as a nation, can afford to have such a liar as President.

They are lapsing into the "Bu-Bu-Bu-Booosh" scenario that they criticized us for. Hypocrites.
Took 'em less than a week.
So when you all were blaming Bush for everything when did the obie admin actually start? I thought we had eight years of blaming the last guy but I guess not now.
LOL

Obama didn't step into office with a near 47 year low murder rate and claim it was at a record high.

Let's review:

Trump told the sheriffs, “the murder rate in our country is the highest it’s been in 47 years.”

Why does he lie?

Trump lied. Why?
They are the part raising the murder rates by 45%.
The murder rate in our country is not the highest it has been in 47 years.

Trump lied.

Why?

This is amazing. Look how hard the tards are working to bleev Trump's lie!

Wow!!!

We are seeing exactly why Trump lies. It is because his Chumps want him to lie to them.

I can go to Chicago next weekend and be there for no less than 15 murders. And Trump is the problem? Wouldn't a better Trump lie be to tell us Chicago is safe and there are no murders?

Let's review:

Why does he lie?

Trump lied. Why?

Trump lied.

Why?
Because he knows his acolytes will swallow any load he feeds them.

Another T-shirt I'm going to have made.

On the front: TRUMP'S CHUMP

On the back: I WANT TO BLEEV IT, SO IT MUST BE TRUE!

I can go to Chicago next weekend and be there for no less than 15 murders. And Trump is the problem? Wouldn't a better Trump lie be to tell us Chicago is safe and there are no murders?
Trump lied.

Why?

Let's review:

Why does he lie?

Trump lied. Why?

How do you know he lied? I did not actually see anything but what little was shown in a short clip. I do not know either the context, or the scope of the statement he made. He may have been asked about the highest murder rate in a specific area, he may have been talking about some shit hole liberal run city. So he may have been speaking in regional terms as you believe it in the liberal areas, IN OUR COUNTRY, the murder rate is up 47%. Prove that is not what he said or meant, YOU CAN"T.

So Obama was telling the truth? Prove it, Gruber will prove you wrong.
Gruber said American voters are stupid. You're evidence he's right.
No, just Obama supporters that supported obamacare. Not republicans, but keep sticking up for him! You're proving my point!
LOL

You're too stupid to have a point. Gruber said American voters are stupid You prove him right with every post you make.
No, he said Obama relied on the stupidity of his supporters to get obamacare passed. Not one republican supported it. You and your kind won that reward. The past isn't nice to your kind in history!
"he said Obama relied on the stupidity of his supportershe said Obama relied on the stupidity of his supporters"

Nope, he never said that. That you have to lie to make a point reveals more about you than you intend. What Gruber said was ObamaCare passed because of the "stupidity of the American voter." He called American voters stupid. It applies to the right too as that's how Trump got elected.
Nope just Obama supporters. I never supported it, like you. I was against it, so he didn't fool me, like he did you. So how does it feel that your hero thinks of you as an ignorant fool?

Let's review:

Why does he lie?

Trump lied. Why?

How do you know he lied? I did not actually see anything but what little was shown in a short clip. I do not know either the context, or the scope of the statement he made. He may have been asked about the highest murder rate in a specific area, he may have been talking about some shit hole liberal run city. So he may have been speaking in regional terms as you believe it in the liberal areas, IN OUR COUNTRY, the murder rate is up 47%. Prove that is not what he said or meant, YOU CAN"T.
Trump lied.

Why?

Trump said, "country," not, "Chicago."
President Tinkles said:
The murder rate in our country is the highest it’s been in 47 years, right? Did you know that? Forty-seven years."
Why can't you stop diverting from what he actually said?

Let's review:

Why does he lie?

Trump lied. Why?

Trump lied.

Why?
He used Chicago as the example. Are you the only one too dumb to not realize he wasn't talking about rural USA but making in roads to the inner cities? I wonder how many in the inner cities watching him meet with law enforcement talking about their problems actually give a fuck other parts of the country don't have their murder rate. The murder rates are up by 45% in that neck of the woods. I'm sure they will settle down and side with you since it isn't nation wide over that so called lie.

Did Trump say " Women who have abortions must be punished"? How about it liberal LIARS!!

Gruber said American voters are stupid. You're evidence he's right.
No, just Obama supporters that supported obamacare. Not republicans, but keep sticking up for him! You're proving my point!
LOL

You're too stupid to have a point. Gruber said American voters are stupid You prove him right with every post you make.
No, he said Obama relied on the stupidity of his supporters to get obamacare passed. Not one republican supported it. You and your kind won that reward. The past isn't nice to your kind in history!
"he said Obama relied on the stupidity of his supportershe said Obama relied on the stupidity of his supporters"

Nope, he never said that. That you have to lie to make a point reveals more about you than you intend. What Gruber said was ObamaCare passed because of the "stupidity of the American voter." He called American voters stupid. It applies to the right too as that's how Trump got elected.
Nope just Obama supporters. I never supported it, like you. I was against it, so he didn't fool me, like he did you. So how does it feel that your hero thinks of you as an ignorant fool?
And he still never said, "Democrat voters." He said America voters are stupid.

Look at that... you just proved him right again.
thumbsup.gif

Forum List

Back