🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Does He Lie?

Why can't Trump make it through a day without lying? This is literally pathological.

Trump makes false statement about U.S. murder rate to sheriffs’ group

Trump told the sheriffs, “the murder rate in our country is the highest it’s been in 47 years.” He blamed the news media for not publicizing this development, then added, “But the murder rate is the highest it’s been in, I guess, 45 to 47 years.”

Yes, folks. Trump actually criticized the media for not reporting the lie he just made up! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA! :lol:

Priceless.

"And they didn't report the Paris MUSLIM attack, either!"
You accepted Obama's lies daily, you don't have credibility at all.

Rofl, so you're believing this shit too? Ahahahaha
Tell me when Obama told the truth. That will be easier.

Just tell me one thing...do you believe it? :lol:

Why can't Trump make it through a day without lying? This is literally pathological.

Trump told the sheriffs, “the murder rate in our country is the highest it’s been in 47 years.” He blamed the news media for not publicizing this development, then added, “But the murder rate is the highest it’s been in, I guess, 45 to 47 years.”

Yes, folks. Trump actually criticized the media for not reporting the lie he just made up! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA! :lol:

Priceless.

Ah. A twofer! A straw man fallacy AND a tu quoque fallacy.

Good job! Got any more?

I'm kind of upset with myself. I meant to end my OP with, "What's that sound I hear? Why, I do believe it is the Tu Quoque Brigade rushing into town!"

Dammit.

What's really funny is that I'm still not too late. The rest of them are right behind you. Watch.
Okay one of your kind said Trump was lying about repealing obamacare. Well Obama first lied about it.
If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.
Obamacare will lower insurance premiums.
The debate for obamacare will be televised.
There you have it 3 to 1, but Trump hasn't lied about it. He is working on the repeal. So it's like 4 to 0. Liberals cannot tell the truth.
Sticking with the tu quoque fallacy, eh? :lol:

Priceless.
So Obama was telling the truth? Prove it, Gruber will prove you wrong.

Priceless.

Rofl, so you're believing this shit too? Ahahahaha
Tell me when Obama told the truth. That will be easier.

Just tell me one thing...do you believe it? :lol:
You actually did, so you're an idiot.

Why does Trump lie?

Because he knows the rubes will bleev him. That's why.

And he's pretty stupid himself. All con men are. Trump parrots whatever bullshit fits his narrative, and then the rubes parrot what he says, and round and round it goes.

I'm sure Chicago, St Louis, et al will surely be upset about what he said.
Cherry picking - Wikipedia

Quick, without looking, tell us the cities where the murder rate has declined.

HA! You can't, because your propaganda ministers deliberately kept that from you. And you will never hear Trump mention them, either.

Retard. Don't make it so easy for the huckster. WAKE UP!!!!
The conservative cities that honor second amendment rights. More than made up for the increases in the liberal cities for the national numbers. But don't let that get in the way of your rant.

Priceless.

Good job! Got any more?

I'm kind of upset with myself. I meant to end my OP with, "What's that sound I hear? Why, I do believe it is the Tu Quoque Brigade rushing into town!"

Dammit.

What's really funny is that I'm still not too late. The rest of them are right behind you. Watch.
Okay one of your kind said Trump was lying about repealing obamacare. Well Obama first lied about it.
There you have it 3 to 1, but Trump hasn't lied about it. He is working on the repeal. So it's like 4 to 0. Liberals cannot tell the truth.

Priceless.
So, you're a sucker?

Priceless.

Good job! Got any more?

Dammit.

Priceless.
You have no idea what a tu quoque logical fallacy is, do you dumbshit. No wonder you are stuck in one. :lol:

This is a topic about Trump lying. Try discussing the topic, tard.

Now tell us why Trump lies.

HA! You can't, because your propaganda ministers deliberately kept that from you. And you will never hear Trump mention them, either.

The conservative cities that honor second amendment rights. More than made up for the increases in the liberal cities for the national numbers. But don't let that get in the way of your rant.
So you can't name them. Exactly as I said.

Time's up.

Et tu? Lmao!!!

Definition of ET AL.

There is a good deal of confusion surrounding et al., as is commonly the case with abbreviated Latin words (such as ibid., etc., and i.e.).

Et al. comes from the Latin phrase meaning “and others.” It is usually styled with a period, but you will occasionally see et al as well.

Now who's laughing?

All you liberal pukes are from the same litter. Just show me the statistics and nobody gets hurt.

Good job! Got any more?

Dammit.

Priceless.
You have no idea what a tu quoque logical fallacy is, do you dumbshit. No wonder you are stuck in one. :lol:

This is a topic about Trump lying. Try discussing the topic, tard.

Now tell us why Trump lies.
He hasn't lied, you stretching the truth isn't my problem, but Obama getting the lie of the year hasn't stopped you.

Time's up.
High crime rates in gun free zones is all you need.

Time's up.
LMAO, So it's up to me to list all of the conservative cities and towns across this great nation where the crime rate has dropped in order to satisfy your sorry ass list of cities with higher murder rates. This is a strange fucking chess game you're setting up here.

TRUMP: The murder rate is the highest its been in 47 years, and the media won't report it.

Send in the smoke squad!

RUBE: Obama was a liar, too!

CONWAY: What Dear Leader is saying is that there are a record number of murders going on, but the media is burying the bodies underneath the Washington Post's national headquarters. And if they weren't so dishonest all the time, we'd finally get some truth around here.

PENCE: What Our Savior meant to say is that 47 years ago, Democrats were lynching negroes in record numbers, and he is understandably upset the media isn't writing stories about this historical fact every week.

Time's up.
LMAO, So it's up to me to list all of the conservative cities and towns across this great nation where the crime rate has dropped in order to satisfy your sorry ass list of cities with higher murder rates. This is a strange fucking chess game you're setting up here.
No, I am demonstrating how Trump absolutely depends on your innumeracy to get away with his lies.

I would like to know who is whispering these lies into the orange parrot's ears.

Bannon?

Priceless.

Got any statistics, garlic breath?

you would do better if you stopped defending every lie that emanates from the orange sociopath and his minions
You are lying. Your President is not orange, you lame-brained lying jackass.

Priceless.

Why can't you Sore LoserXers make it through one day without flashing your Flaming Butthurt?

We actually have a rube arguing that it is okay for Trump to lie..."because Chicago"!

This is a fascinating pathology in Trump's Chumps we see every day.

Priceless.

Got any statistics, garlic breath?

Don't tell me you are believing this shit! Rofl
Trump said it, so it must be true! :lol:

g5000: "Trump said it, so it must be a lie!"

Prove it.

Forum List

Back