Why does Jerry Brown say water shortage is from global warming??

too stupid and liberal by 100% , there are scientists, economists, political scientists, sociologists, etc etc on both sides of every issue you idiot !!
But that doesn't make both sides true.
obviously correct, and??????????
So just because your side says there were no new reservoirs in 30 years doesent make it true because it is one side of the argument. It is still a lie no matter which side claims it.
You are a liar for saying it, get it?

Perhaps instead of calling names, you could refute his argument by pointing to the new reservoirs opened in the past 30 years in California.

The liberals have had to admit that temperature has gone up only 1/100th of a degree per year since the end of the Little Ice Age 200 years ago and that it has gone down for the last 20 years despite record CO2 in the air..

Unfortunately you aren't a scientist, so your opinions of science don't matter.

that would be like saying a lawyer cant question a scientist in court to determine the truth.
Do you understand?

Not even remotely similar.

too stupid how do politicians know which scientists or economists to believe??

By consensus
I wonder why they forgot to put that in the Constitution: Politicians must act according to conclusions of the majority of experts, but not like in court where lawyers get to question experts.

Too moronic, how do YOU know which side to believe?
Whatever you are doing, it isn't working because you lied about there being no new reservoirs built in the last 30 years.

Unfortunately you aren't a scientist, so your opinions of science don't matter.

that would be like saying a lawyer cant question a scientist in court to determine the truth.
Do you understand?

Not even remotely similar.

By consensus
I wonder why they forgot to put that in the Constitution: Politicians must act according to conclusions of the majority of experts.

I dont because it doesnt matter.

Whatever you are doing, it isn't working because you lied about there being no new reservoirs built in the last 30 years.

if you can prove I lied I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or run away with your liberal tail between your legs.

could you tell us which reservoirs were opened since the New Melones Dam was opened in 1979? I honestly have no idea, but I can't find any that were opened since then.

too stupid and liberal by 100% , there are scientists, economists, political scientists, sociologists, etc etc on both sides of every issue you idiot !!
But that doesn't make both sides true.
obviously correct, and??????????
So just because your side says there were no new reservoirs in 30 years doesent make it true because it is one side of the argument. It is still a lie no matter which side claims it.
You are a liar for saying it, get it?

Perhaps instead of calling names, you could refute his argument by pointing to the new reservoirs opened in the past 30 years in California.
He provided no proof of his lie, so I need no proof to refute it. Besides I am waiting for him to give his standard $10,000 challenge to prove him a liar so he can welsh on paying yet again. When he doesn't put up his $10,000 challenge, as is his habit, he telegraphs that he knows he is lying, which in this case he undeniably is and he undeniably knows it.

The West has always had water issues. California and Las Vegas are gonna reach their day of reckoning at some point. They're over-developed and over-populated. It can't be sustained. The Global Warming Boogeyman has nothing to do with it. Brown is a typical dumb Communist Globalist. Period, end of story.

if you can prove I lied I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or run away with your liberal tail between your legs.
Well, you always welsh when you lose, you are already into me for $70,000 from all your other lost bets, so how about you leave the messageboard when you lose this bet.
What does your fear tell you?

notice not one slimy "if you like your plan you can keep it" liberal has dared defend Brown's lie that the CA drought is obviously due to global warming.

Well, He's sure not going to blame it on himself and all the other loons in California Government.

I feel sorry for the people living there
I just posted this in a new thread. they don't have enough water but:

SACRAMENTO — California legislative leaders took a bold step Tuesday toward protecting immigrants living in the country without documentation by backing legislation to offer Medi-Cal and other public services to a population they said they want to help move out of the shadows.

The leaders of the California Senate and Assembly joined lawmakers and advocates in announcing the “Immigrants Shape California” package of bills at a news conference in Sacramento, saying the federal government’s inaction on immigration reform prompted them to act.

California lawmakers propose expanding benefits to some immigrants - SFGate

“With the weather that’s happening in California, climate change is not a hoax,”

I have got to say that is just as ignorant as the deniers saying:

“With the weather that’s happened this winter on the east coast, climate change is a hoax,”

Thanks Jerry! :anj_stfu:

there is no proof whatsoever yet he proclaims it with great confidence much like other liberals say "hands up don't shoot" and "Romney paid no taxes" with great confidence. The water shortage comes from a 60% increase in population in the last 30 years, no new reservoirs , and
letting 70% of rain water run off into the ocean.

Jerry Brown's lie seems especially egregious since, 1) it is a lie to absolve himself and liberals for responsibility for the shortage, and 2) it is a very dishonest way to promote global warming.

See the thread that states that all liberal causes are based on lies.....this one is covered under that heading......

“With the weather that’s happening in California, climate change is not a hoax,”

I have got to say that is just as ignorant as the deniers saying:

“With the weather that’s happened this winter on the east coast, climate change is a hoax,”

Thanks Jerry! :anj_stfu:

No body is saying it's a hoax. It probably is changing but what the hoax is it's ALL being caused by humans living on earth

Forum List

Back