Why does Jerry Brown say water shortage is from global warming??

“With the weather that’s happening in California, climate change is not a hoax,”

I have got to say that is just as ignorant as the deniers saying:

“With the weather that’s happened this winter on the east coast, climate change is a hoax,”

Thanks Jerry! :anj_stfu:

No body is saying it's a hoax. It probably is changing but what the hoax is it's ALL being caused by humans living on earth

yes how do you prove 1/100th of a degree a year is caused by humans, not, moon, sun, or nartual changes that have always taken place since earth was frozen to equator??

the hoax is it's ALL being caused by humans living on earth

Only to politicians. Generally science doesn't claim it's knows everything about the climate or that it's all being caused by human activity. Then on the other side of the coin you've got the deniers who say human activity is causing nothing.

Yep.. the AGW crowd are the modern day flat-Earthers...

The liberals have had to admit that temperature has gone up only 1/100th of a degree per year since the end of the Little Ice Age 200 years ago and that it has gone down for the last 20 years despite record CO2 in the air..

Unfortunately you aren't a scientist, so your opinions of science don't matter.

that would be like saying a lawyer cant question a scientist in court to determine the truth.
Do you understand?

Not even remotely similar.

too stupid how do politicians know which scientists or economists to believe??

How do you? You have even less to work with.

there is no proof whatsoever yet he proclaims it with great confidence much like other liberals say "hands up don't shoot" and "Romney paid no taxes" with great confidence. The water shortage comes from a 60% increase in population in the last 30 years, no new reservoirs , and
letting 70% of rain water run off into the ocean.

Jerry Brown's lie seems especially egregious since, 1) it is a lie to absolve himself and liberals for responsibility for the shortage, and 2) it is a very dishonest way to promote global warming.

There is actually less snow pack you dolt. Are you suggesting the increase in population caused there to be less snow?

The new study blames an unusual “dipole,” a combination of a strong Western high pressure ridge and deep Great Lakes low pressure trough. That dipole is linked to a recently found precursor to El Nino, the world-weather changing phenomenon. And that precursor itself seems amplified by a build-up of heat-trapping greenhouse gases, the study says.
Study Links California Drought To Global Climate Change CBS Sacramento

too stupid and liberal by 100% , there are scientists, economists, political scientists, sociologists, etc etc on both sides of every issue you idiot !!
But that doesn't make both sides true.
obviously correct, and??????????
So just because your side says there were no new reservoirs in 30 years doesent make it true because it is one side of the argument. It is still a lie no matter which side claims it.
You are a liar for saying it, get it?

Perhaps instead of calling names, you could refute his argument by pointing to the new reservoirs opened in the past 30 years in California.
He provided no proof of his lie, so I need no proof to refute it. Besides I am waiting for him to give his standard $10,000 challenge to prove him a liar so he can welsh on paying yet again. When he doesn't put up his $10,000 challenge, as is his habit, he telegraphs that he knows he is lying, which in this case he undeniably is and he undeniably knows it.

I see. So, you feel that simply by declaring it a lie, it is refuted unless HE provides proof. Please forgive me for taking your posts seriously.

dear if it is a lie why so afriad to present your evidence?? What does your fear teach us?
See, no $10,000 challenge, therefore you knew you were lying when you posted it.

dear if you have evidence I lied I will pay you $10,000. Bet?? This is legally binding yes or no question.
Legally binding your ass! You welsh every time.
Bet you will leave the messageboard or crawl away with your lying tail between your lying legs.

dear if it is a lie why so afriad to present your evidence?? What does your fear teach us?
See, no $10,000 challenge, therefore you knew you were lying when you posted it.

dear if you have evidence I lied I will pay you $10,000. Bet?? This is legally binding yes or no question.
Bet you will leave the messageboard or crawl away with your lying tail between your lying legs.

dear I see you are afraid to accept the legally binding bet? Now run away once again with your liberal tail between your legs.

So just because your side says there were no new reservoirs in 30 years doesent make it true because it is one side of the argument. It is still a lie no matter which side claims it.

Perhaps instead of calling names, you could refute his argument by pointing to the new reservoirs opened in the past 30 years in California.
He provided no proof of his lie, so I need no proof to refute it. Besides I am waiting for him to give his standard $10,000 challenge to prove him a liar so he can welsh on paying yet again. When he doesn't put up his $10,000 challenge, as is his habit, he telegraphs that he knows he is lying, which in this case he undeniably is and he undeniably knows it.

I see. So, you feel that simply by declaring it a lie, it is refuted unless HE provides proof. Please forgive me for taking your posts seriously.

a liberal merely declares the truth!! Nothing else is necessary! If this were 1930's Germany she would be following HItler ,again, with no reason.

You're forgiven, but he is still lying. You obviously have not been here long enough to know his routine, but I am trying to goad him into a bet he won't welsh on.

Wonder how scum of the earth dimocrap filth would respond to the offer that; We will agree that AGW is a problem if they agree to allow the Republican Party to control all the energy usage in this Country.

Talk about stupid fucks?

Busted: Obama’s claim that global warming caused daughter’s one-time asthma attack
Posted on April 8, 2015 by JunkScience.com | 2 Comments
Here’s what actually happened.

President Obama claimed today that global warming was to blame for a one-time asthma attack that happened to his daughter Malia when she was in pre-school.

Except that, according to Michelle Obama, the attack occurred while they were at the circus — a venue teaming with peanuts.

And wouldn’t you know it, Malia has a peanut allergy.

Blame global warming? That’s nuts!

dimocraps are the scum of the earth.

And anybody that thinks we will peacefully turn over all of our energy usage and control to the scum of the earth is even more stupid than I thought possible.

And, trust me, I think dimocraps are seriously stupid

there is no proof whatsoever yet he proclaims it with great confidence much like other liberals say "hands up don't shoot" and "Romney paid no taxes" with great confidence. The water shortage comes from a 60% increase in population in the last 30 years, no new reservoirs , and
letting 70% of rain water run off into the ocean.

Jerry Brown's lie seems especially egregious since, 1) it is a lie to absolve himself and liberals for responsibility for the shortage, and 2) it is a very dishonest way to promote global warming.

Progressives blame everything on global warming because if they wish to use that as the reason to pass onerous tax legislation so they can continue to line their pockets with money from the middle class. They have tapped all the other sources of tax revenue so this is the newest avenue they have adopted. Pure and simple.

Wonder how scum of the earth dimocrap filth would respond to the offer that; We will agree that AGW is a problem if they agree to allow the Republican Party to control all the energy usage in this Country.

Talk about stupid fucks?

Busted: Obama’s claim that global warming caused daughter’s one-time asthma attack
Posted on April 8, 2015 by JunkScience.com | 2 Comments
Here’s what actually happened.

President Obama claimed today that global warming was to blame for a one-time asthma attack that happened to his daughter Malia when she was in pre-school.

Except that, according to Michelle Obama, the attack occurred while they were at the circus — a venue teaming with peanuts.

And wouldn’t you know it, Malia has a peanut allergy.

Blame global warming? That’s nuts!

dimocraps are the scum of the earth.

And anybody that thinks we will peacefully turn over all of our energy usage and control to the scum of the earth is even more stupid than I thought possible.

And, trust me, I think dimocraps are seriously stupid

and notice, there is no whining how he's using his children for his own political agenda? that's only wail worthy when a woman Republican brings her children with her on the campaign I guess

dear I see you are afraid to accept the legally binding bet? Now run away once again with your liberal tail between your legs.
If it were legally binding you would have paid the $70,000 you lost to me already.
Bet the loser leaves the messageboard, or STFU.

If it were legally binding you would have paid the $70,000 you lost to me already.

dear for it to be legally binding you have to accept the bet and agree to pay if you are mistaken. Do you understand??

Do you deny you said there were no reservoirs built in the last 30 years, which would mean since 1985, because that is your easily proven lie. Now agree to leave when I prove it or STFU.

Forum List

Back