Why does the American public not deserve to know that the DNC rigged their debates & primary???

Actually, voting systems were indeed breached. That’s not to say votes were changed, but if they can get to voter rolls, mucho mischief could have been wrought.
all the supporting links say that nothing was breached that changed an outcome

only 2 ways to cheat here that would work

1 - purge voters off the rolls

we know this did not happen because we saw no complaints - IE HEY, I went to the polls and got turned away! That would have been a legit huge story

2 - add voters to the rolls - so far, we have seen nothing to suggest this has happened; except for the "dead people & illegal alien" complaints (some of which are true)

And either of them would have to be done on a district by district basis in each state. The decentralized nature of our voting system is one of its biggest strengths.

Or explain to me what the Russians allegedly did to throw the election to Trump.

Anybody got ANYTHING other than doing the media's job for them? not that we have conclusive proof they even did that

hell; if we actually had a fair & impartial media; Hillary Clinton would have never been the nominee anyway

Democrats sure are outraged by the truth seeing the light of day

perhaps if our news media was actually doing its actual job, as opposed to being a propaganda arm of the leftist agenda, the democrats would have had a decent candidate

There was no rigging as there were no rules broken. How a party chooses its nominee is 100% up to them. The current primary system is fairly new and I have contended for some time that the quality of candidates has been going downhill ever since it was implemented. Most of our best presidents would have never been the nominee as they would not have made it past the rabid zealots that tend to control the primary system.

Sure, Bernie and a whole bunch of his supporters would disagree...dumbass.

Lots of people disagree with things, that does not make them right.

There is a reason nobody can give a list of the rules that were broken and how they were broken

In my case, it's because I don't know where to find them. That's probably the case with most people on this board.

Because it never happened. It’s a lie spoon fed to you by the Russians via selective email releases.

You asked what the Russians did. That’s what they did. They lied to you on a daily basis about Hillary Clinton.

it never happened?

nevermind that they have admitted it & fired people over it

wow, just wow...

It didn’t happen. There was no need to rig the election. Clinton won the delegates, the Super Delegates and the popular vote.

It’s hardly surprising that the Democratic Party didn’t want to turn its organization and treasury over to Sanders for a Presidential run. Sanders, who sits as an independent today, was trying to do the same thing as Trump - highjack a mainstream party for an independent run at the Presidency.

Why didn’t the Russians release GOP emails about the Never Trump group or the attempt to have a brokered convention to stop Trump? Bet those were fun.

Or explain to me what the Russians allegedly did to throw the election to Trump.

Anybody got ANYTHING other than doing the media's job for them? not that we have conclusive proof they even did that

hell; if we actually had a fair & impartial media; Hillary Clinton would have never been the nominee anyway

perhaps if our news media was actually doing its actual job, as opposed to being a propaganda arm of the leftist agenda, the democrats would have had a decent candidate

The Democrat primaries were not rigged. Clinton got 55% of the vote. If you get a majority of the vote then why shouldn't you get the nomination? The only Democrat that would have beaten Clinton was Biden however he was grieving over the loss of his son.

The Democrats helped Trump by hacking the DNC servers. They then released real information mixed with fake information through outlets such as WikiLeaks. For example, a letter written on the forged letterhead of a Democrat Senator said that the election was in the bag due to fraud. If Clinton had won, that would have popped up. Also Russians bought ads on twitter in the closing weeks of the campaign.

The coverage of happenings within the Democratic Party operations suited my satisfaction in pointing out what was happening. My interest first took note when Tulsi Gabbard was uninvited to the 1st Democratic debate. From then on I followed things and thought it was quite a circus.

There was no rigging as there were no rules broken. How a party chooses its nominee is 100% up to them. The current primary system is fairly new and I have contended for some time that the quality of candidates has been going downhill ever since it was implemented. Most of our best presidents would have never been the nominee as they would not have made it past the rabid zealots that tend to control the primary system.
Tell that bullshit lie to the Bernie Sanders's supporters you fool!

Bernie’s not a Democrat. At least he wasn’t until he wanted to use the DNC network . And U wonder why the dnc favored Clinton ?

Trump is not a Republican, so what's your point again????

Bernie’s not a Democrat. At least he wasn’t until he wanted to use the DNC network . And U wonder why the dnc favored Clinton ?

According to Trump he is.

There is a reason nobody can give a list of the rules that were broken and how they were broken

In my case, it's because I don't know where to find them. That's probably the case with most people on this board.

So you are making accusations without a clue as to if they are true just because FoxNews or Hannity told you they were true.

Thanks for admitting it!

Since when? I never heard Trump call himself a Republican.

upload_2018-2-10_17-41-2.png

So you are making accusations without a clue as to if they are true just because FoxNews or Hannity told you they were true.

Thanks for admitting it!

Because with Hillary they have to change the rules, she is like an inmate in jail and takes advantage of everything.

View attachment 175967

Once again I never HEARD Trump call himself a Republican

View attachment 175967

Nope, but now you have read it, assuming you reading level was high enough to read the tweet from Trump.

View attachment 175967

Nope, but now you have read it, assuming you reading level was high enough to read the tweet from Trump.

I don't read faggot tweets...

I hate that crap and it should be against USMB rules.

View attachment 175967

I don't read faggot tweets...

I hate that crap and it should be against USMB rules.

I did not realize that Trump was a homosexual. When did that happen?

It's really interesting to observe the stages of grief

Some leftists are still in denial "dems didn't rig the primary"

Others, have moved on to acceptance, not many, but there are a few

Most are stuck in anger, a frothing rage really

It can't be healthy...

Last edited:
ItsI really interintere to observe the stages of grief

Some leftists areastilla in denial "dems didn't rig the prinary"

Most arw stucksin anger, a frothing rage really

It can't be healthy...

are you drunk? or is English not your first or even second language?

It can't be healthy...

damn phone - fixed

you are still in the denial stage - it's been over a year - time to move on

it's important for your mental health

It can't be healthy...

damn phone - fixed

you are still in the denial stage - it's been over a year - time to move on

it's important for your mental health

denial over what?

I did not and do not give a shit about how the DNC picks their nominee, that is all up to them. There is not a soul on this planet they could have chosen that I would have voted for anyway.

You on the other hand are the one still talking about it and bringing it up. Perhaps you should take some of your own advice?

Forum List

Back