Why does the American public not deserve to know that the DNC rigged their debates & primary???

No I am very secure who I am and have no interest to proof read my posts..

That's the difference between you and I you are very insecure about your post and must proof read them and make sure you for the "i" and cross the "T" I have no wish or time for that..

I nail you with quit thoughts and your ilk hates it with a passion...no retort except attack the messenger

No, the difference between you and I is that I know basic grammar and do not need to proof read my post.

This is just a diversion by you to try and avoid the fact you did not know what Twitter is.

Bullshit...

Dude you are very insecure, that's obvious, I am not...

I have been on the net since 1992 fighting your ilk and a lot of times I do it on purpose as a social experiment and it always proves me right, you have neither the IQ or brain power to attack my quit thoughts all you can try to do is attack the messenger, like you are doing now.

Bullshit...

I have been on the net since 1992 fighting your ilk and a lot of times I do it on purpose as a social experiment and it always proves me right, you have neither the IQ or brain power to attack my quit thoughts all you can try to do is attack the messenger, like you are doing now.

Yeah, you are full of bullshit. There was no "net" to be on in 1992. In 1992 there were less than 50 web servers world wide. And none of them were hosting opinion forums.

But, considering you do not even know what Twitter is, I am not surprised you would come up with this bullshit lie. In 1992 you were probably still in middle school.

Bullshit...

Yeah, you are full of bullshit. There was no "net" to be on in 1992. In 1992 there were less than 50 web servers world wide. And none of them were hosting opinion forums.

But, considering you do not even know what Twitter is, I am not surprised you would come up with this bullshit lie. In 1992 you were probably still in middle school.

Say what? I first fucked around on the net in 1988... full time in 1992.

Bullshit...

You are so full of shit. The first server did not go live till 1990. Dude, just quit while you are behind, because now you are showing not only are you stupid, but you dishonest as well.

That is a bad combination.

Bullshit...

article-lihack-1021.jpg

Why wouldn't Hillary be the nominee? She's been a Democrat for decades.
this was a republican year - everyone knew that going in

dems EXPECTED to lose; so they were throwing Hilldawg a bone

much like we did for McCain in '08

it was his turn and it was her turn - it was payback time

we were supposed to get Jeb & he was likely to win without cracking that big bad blue wall (PA, WI, MI)

but then the unthinkable happened; repubs nominated Trump

all of the sudden; Hillary was a lock

MANY dems regretted giving the reins to Ms Rodham; but many more were excited about further entrenching their radical agenda into the fabric of American culture

but Trump pulled off a miracle

the chaos won't end anytime soon

Bullshit...

You are so full of shit. The first server did not go live till 1990. Dude, just quit while you are behind, because now you are showing not only are you stupid, but you dishonest as well.

Lmfao... now you are posting so fucking ignorant and a child to boot..

Bullshit...

Once again asshole my first computer was 5 grand in 1983...and I had a modem in 1984.

Bullshit...

View attachment 176062

Yeah, that is not you. Nice try though

Bullshit...

View attachment 176062

First Message on the Internet
By Marcel Brown | 12 Comments

First-arpanet-imp-log-300x167.jpg

This is the log of the first message sent on the Internet.

October 29, 1969

UCLA student Charley Kline attempts to transmit the text “login” to a computer at the Stanford Research Institute over the first link on the ARPANET, which was the precursor to the modern Internet. After the letters “l” and “o” are sent the system crashed, making the first message ever sent on the Internet “lo”. About an hour later, after recovering from the crash, the full text of “login” is successfully sent

Bullshit...

View attachment 176062

It's obvious you are a newbie..

Bullshit...

Once again asshole my first computer was 5 grand in 1983...and I had a modem in 1984.

That is very nice, it does not change the fact that the first internet server went live in 1990.

Now, in 1992 you might have been a part of a local BBS, as was I. But that was not the internet and it was not connected worldwide.

You are just full of shit, no two ways around it. You made up a story and got busted for it.

Bullshit...

View attachment 176062

Why, because I know that the picture you tried to pass off as yourself is not you?

Bullshit...

View attachment 176062

October 29, 1969

UCLA student Charley Kline attempts to transmit the text “login” to a computer at the Stanford Research Institute over the first link on the ARPANET, which was the precursor to the modern Internet. After the letters “l” and “o” are sent the system crashed, making the first message ever sent on the Internet “lo”. About an hour later, after recovering from the crash, the full text of “login” is successfully sent

Look up the word "precursor", and then get back to me. fucking moron.

View attachment 176062

Why, because I know that the picture you tried to pass off as yourself is not you?

Are you that fucking young and didn't watch Matthew brodicks war game movie in 1988??

Bullshit...

View attachment 176062

Educate yourself, stop making such a fool of yourself.

World Wide Web Timeline

upload_2018-2-11_10-49-6.png

Bullshit...

View attachment 176062

October 29, 1969

Look up the word "precursor", and then get back to me. fucking moron.

Look up the word child in the dictionary and it has your picture

View attachment 176062

Are you that fucking young and didn't watch Matthew brodicks war game movie in 1988??

The movie came out in 1983, not 88 moron. And he was not accessing the internet he was directly accessing individual computers.

Are you really this stupid or are you just putting on an act?

View attachment 176062

Educate yourself, stop making such a fool of yourself.

World Wide Web Timeline

View attachment 176063

Once again you fuck I was messing around on the internet in 1988 and went full time in 1992..

The movie came out in 1983, not 88 moron. And he was not accessing the internet he was directly accessing individual computers.

Are you really this stupid or are you just putting on an act?

That's the fucking internet you retard.

Forum List

Back