Why does the American public not deserve to know that the DNC rigged their debates & primary???

Again newbie it was 1969 and like I posted shit for brains became a regular in 1992...

Like your link says.

:)

You stupid.

In 1992 there were less than 50 severs and you were not on any of them. But at least you are giving up on the 1988 lie that you told a few post back. We are making progress.

Not in Illinois...newbie.

I was faxing over the internet in 1988 newbie ..thats the fucking internet..

No you were not you fucking liar.

Of course I was, I was using my Mac as a fax machine in 1988 because I was to lazy to write it out by hand and use the fax machine

Nope, you were not Faxing over the internet in 1988. You are either a liar or too stupid to know what the internet is.

In 1992 there were less than 50 severs and you were not on any of them. But at least you are giving up on the 1988 lie that you told a few post back. We are making progress.

Of course I was, I was using my Mac as a fax machine in 1988 because I was to lazy to write it out by hand and use the fax machine

Nope, you were not Faxing over the internet in 1988. You are either a liar or too stupid to know what the internet is.

Lmfao.....you were really that slow huh newbie?

This thread is funny how slow you were to adapt to the internet...

I was amazed the first time I sent a fax over the internet in 1988 and it worked...

I was amazed the first time I sent a fax over the internet in 1988 and it worked...

I should of kept that copy but all of us veterans know that the old fax paper fades over time like VCR tapes did of that time.

It's impossible for the 'russians' to tamper with the voting b/c each county has its own computer system that is NOT connected to the internet!

Or explain to me what the Russians allegedly did to throw the election to Trump.

Anybody got ANYTHING other than doing the media's job for them? not that we have conclusive proof they even did that

hell; if we actually had a fair & impartial media; Hillary Clinton would have never been the nominee anyway

Democrats sure are outraged by the truth seeing the light of day

perhaps if our news media was actually doing its actual job, as opposed to being a propaganda arm of the leftist agenda, the democrats would have had a decent candidate
Your guy alleged, illegals voted.

You have to prove they all voted blue and not red.

Because it never happened. It’s a lie spoon fed to you by the Russians via selective email releases.

You asked what the Russians did. That’s what they did. They lied to you on a daily basis about Hillary Clinton.

it never happened?

nevermind that they have admitted it & fired people over it

wow, just wow...

It didn’t happen. There was no need to rig the election. Clinton won the delegates, the Super Delegates and the popular vote.

It’s hardly surprising that the Democratic Party didn’t want to turn its organization and treasury over to Sanders for a Presidential run. Sanders, who sits as an independent today, was trying to do the same thing as Trump - highjack a mainstream party for an independent run at the Presidency.

Why didn’t the Russians release GOP emails about the Never Trump group or the attempt to have a brokered convention to stop Trump? Bet those were fun.
The bitch literally wrote a cheque and bought the DNC, tables included.
The DNC was BROKE! It still is.
When this corrupt and treasonis DOJ/FBI/Hillary scandal unfolds there WILL BE a lot of DEMs going to prison.

ItsI really interintere to observe the stages of grief

Some leftists areastilla in denial "dems didn't rig the prinary"

Others, have moved on to acceptance, not many, but there are a few

Most arw stucksin anger, a frothing rage really

It can't be healthy...

are you drunk? or is English not your first or even second language?
In this context the word 'english' should not be capitalised.........you fucking idiot.
You started two sentences using a lower case word........which ought have been "Are" and "Nor".
Fucking dummy!
You must be a Lib.

Because it never happened. It’s a lie spoon fed to you by the Russians via selective email releases.

You asked what the Russians did. That’s what they did. They lied to you on a daily basis about Hillary Clinton.

it never happened?

nevermind that they have admitted it & fired people over it

wow, just wow...

It didn’t happen. There was no need to rig the election. Clinton won the delegates, the Super Delegates and the popular vote.

It’s hardly surprising that the Democratic Party didn’t want to turn its organization and treasury over to Sanders for a Presidential run. Sanders, who sits as an independent today, was trying to do the same thing as Trump - highjack a mainstream party for an independent run at the Presidency.

Why didn’t the Russians release GOP emails about the Never Trump group or the attempt to have a brokered convention to stop Trump? Bet those were fun.
The bitch literally wrote a cheque and bought the DNC, tables included.
The DNC was BROKE! It still is.
When this corrupt and treasonis DOJ/FBI/Hillary scandal unfolds there WILL BE a lot of DEMs going to prison.
You don't seriously believe that? It's stupid beyond belief.

Four have been indicted from the Trump administration and two have plead guilty. That's four more than from under Obama. And it's only been one year.

It's impossible for the 'russians' to tamper with the voting b/c each county has its own computer system that is NOT connected to the internet!
Gawd, these dum dums.

There are many ways to mess with an election. Go learn and then come back when you can talk to the grown ups.

You did not send a FAX over the internet in 1988. You can keep telling that story till the day you die, but I have history on my side and all you have is a bullshit story that keeps changing.

You did not send a FAX over the internet in 1988. You can keep telling that story till the day you die, but I have history on my side and all you have is a bullshit story that keeps changing.

Why would I lie about something as significant as that to me? ...

It was a big deal to me I had subscriptions at the time to a few computer magizenes and bought my third Macintosh computer.

It was a big deal to me I had subscriptions at the time to a few computer magizenes and bought my third Macintosh computer.

Those times were a bitch to me , I would waste my time on my Macintosh computers, do cocaine and spend my money on new props and outboard motors ..

illegals did vote, they always have

was it a few million?

I don't know, but it is entirely possible (not anywhere near as ridiculous as our worthless media would have everyone believe)

di some red votes get cast illegally?

yes - absolutely

but most of the vote stuffing came from the blue side

and I will say this with great confidence - more illegal blue votes were cast than any illegal votes from Russian interference...

illegals did vote, they always have

was it a few million?

I don't know, but it is entirely possible (not anywhere near as ridiculous as our worthless media would have everyone believe)

di some red votes get cast illegally?

yes - absolutely

but most of the vote stuffing came from the blue side

and I will say this with great confidence - more illegal blue votes were cast than any illegal votes from Russian interference...
it means less in high population blue States; it doesn't take many illegals voting red to sway an election in low population red States.

Why does anyone lie about anything? Who knows, maybe you are not lying, maybe you just are not smart enough to know the difference between the internet and a dedicated host-to-host connection. Perhaps you do not know the difference between the old BBS and the internet.

You seem to think you are the only one that was into computers early. From 1991-94 I was the co-sysop for a local BBS (what people dialed into before the internet). It was nothing more than a bank of modems in a guys house that people paid a monthly fee to be part of. At that time one of the best games ever made was in service on BBSs. It was called Tradewars and was on of the very first cooperative games.

Wow, you told those lies with a straight face. Your own party admitted it, hello Donna told you what happened.

Forum List

Back