Why does the American public not deserve to know that the DNC rigged their debates & primary???

Say what? I first fucked around on the net in 1988... full time in 1992.

View attachment 176062

Yeah, that is not you. Nice try though

It's obvious you are a newbie..

Educate yourself, stop making such a fool of yourself.

World Wide Web Timeline

View attachment 176063

Once again you fuck I was messing around on the internet in 1988 and went full time in 1992..

No, you were not. You are full of shit. You can repeat this lie as often as you want, but you are still full of shit.

World Wide Web Timeline

View attachment 176063

Once again you fuck I was messing around on the internet in 1988 and went full time in 1992..

No, you were not. You are full of shit. You can repeat this lie as often as you want, but you are still full of shit.

You are a fucking newbie, it's hilarious to me to read your retorts...

Why, because I know that the picture you tried to pass off as yourself is not you?

Are you that fucking young and didn't watch Matthew brodicks war game movie in 1988??

The movie came out in 1983, not 88 moron. And he was not accessing the internet he was directly accessing individual computers.

Are you really this stupid or are you just putting on an act?

That's the fucking internet you retard.

No, that is not the internet you moron. The internet is a a global computer network consisting of interconnected networks. Individual computers not linked to each other is not the internet. You really are just one stupid person. Did not know what Twitter is and now you do not know what the internet is.

World Wide Web Timeline

View attachment 176063

This from a guy that does not even know what the internet is.

Why, because I know that the picture you tried to pass off as yourself is not you?

Are you that fucking young and didn't watch Matthew brodicks war game movie in 1988??

The movie came out in 1983, not 88 moron. And he was not accessing the internet he was directly accessing individual computers.

Are you really this stupid or are you just putting on an act?

That's the fucking internet you retard.

No, that is not the internet you moron. The internet is a a global computer network consisting of interconnected networks. Individual computers no linked to each other is not the internet. You really are just one stupid person. Did not know what Twitter is and now you do not know what the internet is.

Let me guess you finnaly connected to the internet and think in your peanut brain you can insult decades long veteran's of the net about grammar and spelling?

Oh pleeeeease.. I am amuned to that nonsense...

World Wide Web Timeline

View attachment 176063

I know you don't know newbie...

World Wide Web Timeline

View attachment 176063

20 years ago today, the World Wide Web was born - TNW Insider

20 years ago today, the World Wide Web opened to the public.

Or explain to me what the Russians allegedly did to throw the election to Trump.

Anybody got ANYTHING other than doing the media's job for them? not that we have conclusive proof they even did that

hell; if we actually had a fair & impartial media; Hillary Clinton would have never been the nominee anyway

Democrats sure are outraged by the truth seeing the light of day

perhaps if our news media was actually doing its actual job, as opposed to being a propaganda arm of the leftist agenda, the democrats would have had a decent candidate

You want the so-called liberal media to unilaterally disarm so that Foxnews and the rest of the Rightwing Propaganda Machine can operate unopposed?

Very funny.

World Wide Web Timeline

View attachment 176063

It was Tim Berners Lee who brought this all together and created the World Wide Web. The first trials of the World Wide Web were at the CERN laboratories (one of Europe's largest research laboratories) in Switzerland in December 1990. By 1991 browser and web server software was available, and by 1992 a few preliminary sites existed in places like University of Illinois, where Mark Andreesen became involved. By the end of 1992, there were about 26 sites.

The first browser which became popularly available to take advantage of this was Mosaic, in 1993. Mosaic was as slow as a wet week, and really didn't handle downloading pictures well at all - so the early world wide web experience with Mosaic, and with domestic modems that operated at one sixths of current modem speeds at best, were pretty lousy and really didn't give much indication of the potential of this medium.

History of the world wide web

World Wide Web Timeline

View attachment 176063

Again newbie it was 1969 and like I posted shit for brains became a regular in 1992...

Like your link says.

:)

You stupid.

World Wide Web Timeline

View attachment 176063

Again newbie it was 1969 and like I posted shit for brains became a regular in 1992...

Like your link says.

You stupid.

In 1992 there were less than 50 severs and you were not on any of them. But at least you are giving up on the 1988 lie that you told a few post back. We are making progress.

It was Tim Berners Lee who brought this all together and created the World Wide Web. The first trials of the World Wide Web were at the CERN laboratories (one of Europe's largest research laboratories) in Switzerland in December 1990. By 1991 browser and web server software was available, and by 1992 a few preliminary sites existed in places like University of Illinois, where Mark Andreesen became involved. By the end of 1992, there were about 26 sites.

The first browser which became popularly available to take advantage of this was Mosaic, in 1993. Mosaic was as slow as a wet week, and really didn't handle downloading pictures well at all - so the early world wide web experience with Mosaic, and with domestic modems that operated at one sixths of current modem speeds at best, were pretty lousy and really didn't give much indication of the potential of this medium.

History of the world wide web

1969...not my fault you were computer illiterate , now is it?

Like your link says.

You stupid.

In 1992 there were less than 50 severs and you were not on any of them. But at least you are giving up on the 1988 lie that you told a few post back. We are making progress.

Not in Illinois...newbie.

Like your link says.

You stupid.

I was faxing over the internet in 1988 newbie ..thats the fucking internet..

We had dial-up in the eighties and nineties in NW Arkanass..It cost a dollar a minute in the 1980's.....

Why wouldn't Hillary be the nominee? She's been a Democrat for decades.
this was a republican year - everyone knew that going in

dems EXPECTED to lose; so they were throwing Hilldawg a bone

much like we did for McCain in '08

it was his turn and it was her turn - it was payback time

we were supposed to get Jeb & he was likely to win without cracking that big bad blue wall (PA, WI, MI)

but then the unthinkable happened; repubs nominated Trump

all of the sudden; Hillary was a lock

MANY dems regretted giving the reins to Ms Rodham; but many more were excited about further entrenching their radical agenda into the fabric of American culture

but Trump pulled off a miracle

the chaos won't end anytime soon
Wow, talk about nutty conspiracies.

It was the media and the FBI that got Trump elected.

Donald trump rode $5 billion in free media to the white house

Donald Trump Rode $5 Billion in Free Media to the White House

Even on MSNBC, I never saw a complete Hillary speech. But they played Trump's speeches every day from beginning to end. Then there was the hour long infomercial at his Golf Course, and another one at his DC Hotel.

The media thought playing Trump's racist speeches would cause people to turn away. Only Republicans are racist. They loved his speeches.

High paying jobs without needing an education (how did that work out?)

Playing to white America (Some Nazi's are FINE people)

Better and cheaper healthcare (wait until just before the midterms when America finds out what Trump did to healthcare)

Tax cuts to the middle class but not the rich (hilarious)

Trump's base hasn't begun to pay for his lies. Oh, but they'll learn. And it will be a sad, sad lesson. Falling for a huckster.

Like your link says.

You stupid.

No you were not you fucking liar.

Like your link says.

You stupid.

I used to have one of those big scanners to use..

Like your link says.

You stupid.

No you were not you fucking liar.

Of course I was, I was using my Mac as a fax machine in 1988 because I was to lazy to write it out by hand and use the fax machine at work..

All you post to me now it's obvious how slow you were to understand computers back in the day.

Forum List

Back