Why does the American public not deserve to know that the DNC rigged their debates & primary???

Big deal if Russia tried to influence the election. This media and these politicians are being so disingenuous pretending that it’s unprecedented. The real scandal is CNN conspiring with Hillary to influence the election
Robby Mook did more damage than the Russians.

Big deal if Russia tried to influence the election. This media and these politicians are being so disingenuous pretending that it’s unprecedented. The real scandal is CNN conspiring with Hillary to influence the election
Robby Mook did more damage than the Russians.

In his defense, he did not have much to work with

According to Trump he is.

Since when? I never heard Trump call himself a Republican.

View attachment 175967

Once again I never HEARD Trump call himself a Republican

Nope, but now you have read it, assuming you reading level was high enough to read the tweet from Trump.

I don't read faggot tweets...

I hate that crap and it should be against USMB rules.

You don’t make USMB rules.

You also don’t get to decide what does and doesn’t matter in the realm of public discourse. You either accept that twitter has a role in the discussion, or relegate yourself to the Flat Earth Society.

View attachment 175967

Nope, but now you have read it, assuming you reading level was high enough to read the tweet from Trump.

You also don’t get to decide what does and doesn’t matter in the realm of public discourse. You either accept that twitter has a role in the discussion, or relegate yourself to the Flat Earth Society.

It's a forum.....against USMB rules

View attachment 175967

USMB Rules and Guidelines

• No Linking to, discussing, or promoting other Message Boards Anywhere on the Site.

Or explain to me what the Russians allegedly did to throw the election to Trump

Trump ran with an R after his name. For Democrats, that's all the proof required. If a year and a half of investigation has turned up nothing, that proves that the investigation failed.

Here's how they do it. If you ask why we're investigating Trump, the Democrats just say they want to know if the Russians meddled in the election. What they can't explain is why if that's what we want to know are we investigating Trump rather than the Russians

Because it never happened. It’s a lie spoon fed to you by the Russians via selective email releases.

You asked what the Russians did. That’s what they did. They lied to you on a daily basis about Hillary Clinton.

Wow, that was devious since Hillary is the one the Russians kept paying. They paid her $145 million and then sank her. Now that's fascinating.

So what you're saying is we had a choice between an evil genius Trump who wasn't getting paid and was getting Russian help or the dupe Hillary who was owned by the Russians and they defeated her.

If Hillary's as big a schmuck as you say, we probably made the right choice

Yes, the US media is just as corrupt as the Russian media, just as in the bag for big government as the Russian media and has a far greater impact on skewing our elections. Without the US media twisting every word against Republicans and for Democrats, the Democrat party would be polling with the Libertarian party

Just remember that when Richard Nixon was caught in Watergate, most Congressional Republicans turned on him. But, when Bill Clinton was caught dead to rights lying under oath, tampering with a witness, and obstructing justice, only a handful of Congressional Democrats (all in the House) had the courage and the non-partisan patriotism to call for his removal.

So far not a single prominent and/or Congressional Democrat has expressed even a modicum of concern over what the FBI did.

• No Linking to, discussing, or promoting other Message Boards Anywhere on the Site.

Twitter is not a message board you moron

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Then what is it moron?

Damn you stupid.

Just remember that when Richard Nixon was caught in Watergate, most Congressional Republicans turned on him. But, when Bill Clinton was caught dead to rights lying under oath, tampering with a witness, and obstructing justice, only a handful of Congressional Democrats (all in the House) had the courage and the non-partisan patriotism to call for his removal.

So far not a single prominent and/or Congressional Democrat has expressed even a modicum of concern over what the FBI did.

There is no comparison between Nixon and Clinton. Nixon covered up a third rate break-in using campaign donations, fired those investigating him, and conducted a war in Cambodia without the knowledge or consent of Congress.

Clinton was publically harassed and hounded in a partisan witch hunt wherein Republicans were determined to impeach a Democrat in the White House to get revenge for Nixon.

They tried Whitewater, Travelgate, Filegate, and Clinton just rode the economic good news to higher approval ratings than Reagan.

It was then that Republicans decided to go lower and bring up the matter of sex, even though the Speaker of the House and others were in the middle of extramarital affairs.

In the Trump matter, the FBI has done nothing untoward unless you count publicizing and commenting on the Clinton email investigation without once ever mentioning they were also investigating Trump for ties to Russia.

Comey’s last minute very public reopening of the email investigation right before the election was the final straw. Trump should be on his knees kissing Comey’s ass for handing him the election.

Then what is it moron?

Damn you stupid.

It is an online news and social networking service.

And if you are going to call someone stupid, at least get your grammar correct, otherwise it just makes you look even worse.

Then what is it moron?

Damn you stupid.

And if you are going to call someone stupid, at least get your grammar correct, otherwise it just makes you look even worse.

Not into grammar, if I was I would write best selling novels ...

Then what is it moron?

Damn you stupid.

That is fine, just do not accuse people of being stupid when you do not know the difference between "you" and "you're".

Or explain to me what the Russians allegedly did to throw the election to Trump.

Anybody got ANYTHING other than doing the media's job for them? not that we have conclusive proof they even did that

hell; if we actually had a fair & impartial media; Hillary Clinton would have never been the nominee anyway

Democrats sure are outraged by the truth seeing the light of day

perhaps if our news media was actually doing its actual job, as opposed to being a propaganda arm of the leftist agenda, the democrats would have had a decent candidate
Why wouldn't Hillary be the nominee? She's been a Democrat for decades.

Then what is it moron?

Damn you stupid.

That is fine, just do not accuse people of being stupid when you do not know the difference between "you" and "you're".

Of course I can accuse people of being stupid with their ideas...once again i could care less about spelling and grammar..

It's irrelevant to me on these boards..

Of course I can accuse people of being stupid with their ideas...once again i could care less about spelling and grammar..

Well, of course you can, this is a free country. I am just pointing out how it makes you look 10 times more stupid than the person you are attacking.

Though I guess the fact you did not know what Twitter was makes you look stupid enough, so I am not sure the lack of grammar makes much of a difference.

Well, of course you can, this is a free country. I am just pointing out how it makes you look 10 times more stupid than the person you are attacking.

Though I guess the fact you did not know what Twitter was makes you look stupid enough, so I am not sure the lack of grammar makes much of a difference.

No I am very secure who I am and have no interest to proof read my posts..

That's the difference between you and I you are very insecure about your post and must proof read them and make sure you for the "i" and cross the "T" I have no wish or time for that..

I nail you with quit thoughts and your ilk hates it with a passion...no retort except attack the messenger

No I am very secure who I am and have no interest to proof read my posts..

That's the difference between you and I you are very insecure about your post and must proof read them and make sure you for the "i" and cross the "T" I have no wish or time for that..

I nail you with quit thoughts and your ilk hates it with a passion...no retort except attack the messenger

No, the difference between you and I is that I know basic grammar and do not need to proof read my post.

This is just a diversion by you to try and avoid the fact you did not know what Twitter is.

Forum List

Back